CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 6,000 SHORT TIME PRICE

51 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

LAILACHAMMA 
Then I pushed my cock into her pussy with force. What a funny pussy. I went a few inches with the cock in one jerk. She started shouting… and started crying. I looked down and found out. Some blood had come from her pussy. I didn't think it appropriate to tell her and pushed another hard and more than half of my cock was in her pussy. She was asking me to take out the cock. But I didn't listen and with another thrust pushed my cock into her pussy. She was crying in pain. But I started fucking her by forcing my ass and within a short time, she also started enjoying she held me tightly and started shaking her ass very fast. I felt that she was about to fall for the first time in her life and then she completely calmed down.  My name is Rahul, I am dark looking, 5 feet 6 inches tall, muscular, and 25 years old. This story is from 3 years ago, I read many people's stories so I also got inspired to write the story! Encourage me if you like the story! I live in Mumbai now, but this story is from when I lived in Bhopal by renting a flat, I had many friends there, one friend was Saurabh, and he had a hot girlfriend, named Riya! What to say about 19 years old Riya, 5 feet 5 inches tall, fair, and had a figure of 36-28-34, on seeing her, the penis used to get a strange sensation. I used to live alone by renting a flat, but Saurabh had his own house, he could not take his girlfriend to his house, so he used to meet her at my flat itself, locking the room, actually, he used to fuck me in the flat. Used to lock it from outside and go away and those people used to have fun inside for 2-3 hours, when they used to call me, I used to come and open the flat from outside, and those people used to go away. Whenever Riya used to come to my place, she used to look at me with a sexy look and sometimes she used to stick her tit to me. My friend was unaware of this, I had seen sex for myself in his eyes, then sometimes I also felt like fucking him, but then I left thinking of my friend's girlfriend. When those people used to leave after having sex, Riya did not look satisfied, she used to look at me again and again, saying bye and giving flying kisses, my friend used to think that she must be doing this. It was a matter of a day, exams were over and college holidays were over, everyone had gone home, I was about to leave after a few days. Saurabh had gone somewhere on tour with his family. It was two o'clock in the day, it was a summer day, I was in the flat wearing lower. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, I went and saw Riya, troubled by the heat, looking amazing in a sweaty top and jeans. I was surprised to see him alone. Well, Riya came in, I closed the door when I brought water, and she saw that the top was removed and my thin towel was wrapped over the bra. I said - what is this? So she started saying - it is very hot. I didn't even know when my penis got erect. When I looked down, my 7-inch cock was standing in full form. I sat down to hide it. She suddenly put her hand on my cock and started telling - Saurabh can never satisfy me! His cock is thin and small, I am crazy about you, I am very attracted to your curvy body. I could not understand anything, she was caressing my cock and I was getting intoxicated. She took my cock out of the lower! Suddenly she started sucking my cock in her mouth, now I was completely hot and my cock was on the rise due to the heat of her mouth, I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing. Her lips were so nice, I was enjoying a lot, she was fully cooperating as if she was in full mood to fuck me today.I too had not had any pussy for a long time, I started kissing her passionately, and her lips and her face turned red. While kissing, I started caressing her boobs and unhooked her bra, she became half-naked in front of me. I started kissing her again and started rubbing her nipples, her nipples were very well-rounded and very beautiful. I started sucking the teats in my mouth, she was getting intoxicated. I kept sucking her nipples for a long time.Now I took off her jeans and panty and saw that her pussy was releasing water, I started licking her pussy, she had come fresh having made her pussy smooth like jasmine.CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 
Posted 27 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic