Instructions for Linking Your Microsoft Account to Skype

655 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
hensen5005

Total Posts: 0

If you are using Windows, we will presume that you already have a Microsoft account. If that isn't the case, the comprehensive advice that follows ought to help you fix this problem by utilising microsoft.com/link. You won't be able to utilise any of these explanations if you don't have an account for each category. There are a few requirements for the process of linking accounts in Skype for desktop. You should be prepared and aware of everything. One Skype account may only be linked to a Microsoft account at once.
  • Begin skype for work area
  • [/*]
  • Pick the Microsoft account choice by clicking it or visit www.microsoft.com/connect.
  • [/*]
  • Sign in with your microsoft account. Try not to have a microsoft account? Set it up.
  • [/*]
  • Continue clicking.
  • [/*]
  • Click "I have a Skype account" to proceed.
  • [/*]
  • Enter the username and password for the Skype account that you want to combine.
  • [/*]
  • Your skype account and the associated Microsoft account will now be connected by Skype for Desktop.
  • [/*]
  • You're finished!
  • [/*]
Posted 31 Jul 2023

moorilok says
Cool! Thank you for the instructions. I wanted to buy this version, bro. I even was looking for and found this website: https://gosoftwarebuy.com/product-category/office . Has anyone here used their services? I'd like to know if it's a dependable source for office software and what users generally think about their offerings. Your opinions and guidance will be highly appreciated.
Posted 28 Oct 2023

Reply to Topic