CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS INCALL _ OUTCALL

67 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

It was not that only I was going crazy… Sister-in-law was also in the same condition, she also wanted to cool down her orgasm by taking my cock in her pussy. Brother definitely used to fuck sister-in-law, but he was not able to satisfy her. That's why my sister-in-law needed my cock a lot. I told my sister-in-law many times - let's go to some hotel, we will have a lot of fun.But my sister-in-law was afraid to go to the hotel. They used to think that if she was caught, then the entire raita would spread. Two months passed like this. Then one day my brother called me and said that he has to go to the village. A friend's father has died in his village. Because of this, we have to leave today itself. There is no proper arrangement to reach that village after the train… That's why I am going alone. It will take me fifteen days to reach.I interrupted and said - So brother, what will happen to the sister-in-law and the child here for so long. How will these people be here alone at night? Brother said on this - That's why I have called you here.  Suppressing my happiness, I started looking at him. Then the brother said - I have spoken to your father. You come here at night and sleep in the outside room. I lost consciousness for a few moments. I started thinking that now my wish will be fulfilled. I asked Brother when is your train? So he told - it is tonight. I am so happy that from today the fucking of my sister-in-law's pussy is on. I left my brother at the station and came home. There was a lot of time coming, so I came directly to my sister-in-law. My Sister-in-law was also waiting for me. As soon as I left, I broke down on her and started drinking the juice of my sister-in-law's rose petals.CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 
Posted 01 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic