Looking for stock photos in a retro style for a project?

221 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Keningro

Total Posts: 0

I want to use appealing stock photographs of animals in my promotional materials because I'm planning a charity event to benefit animal shelters. I aim to capture the sense of kindness and love for animals, whether they are attractive kittens, cuddly dogs, or any other lovable species. Any suggestions on where I may find such pictures?
Posted 13 Aug 2023

Hendrix01 says
I'm a simple tea lover, and recently, I decided to start a blog dedicated to my love for tea. I wanted some high-quality images of tea leaves, but boy, was it a struggle to find the right ones! Then one day, while chatting with a friend who's into photography, she mentioned Depositphotos. With nothing to lose, I thought, why not give it a go? The moment I logged in, it was like stepping into a virtual tea garden! So many stunning tea leaves images, each one better than the last. The site was super easy to use, and downloading the pictures was a cakewalk. Now, my blog looks as inviting as a freshly brewed cup of tea, all thanks to Depositphotos!
Posted 13 Aug 2023

pixie2 says
Let's be real - finding decent free stock images is like finding a unicorn. It's a rare sight. But wow, your advice was like a magic wand! Thanks for waving it and leading me to these awesome image platforms. You've saved me a ton of frustration.
Posted 13 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic