Dream Smells-Chinese Ancient Dream Interpretation by Duke of Zhou

62 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
shamimjp

Total Posts: 18

The initial purpose of establishing this website was because the Han people and Chinese culture were rarely recognized by people abroad or globally. As an overseas Chinese descendant, I have been interested in metaphysics since I was young. I remember searching for Dream  Smells interpretation materials when I had dreams as a child.

To my surprise, these things were incredibly accurate, and I became fascinated by them. To give an example, I once dreamt of dealing with a shop owner who sold gaming consoles. Not long after, I received a package of a Nintendo DS shell that I had bought online. The problem was that I had purchased what was advertised as an original product, but I received a counterfeit one instead. I paid the full price for a substandard product, and at that time, I was not angry but shocked. It turns out that the dream interpretation suggested that dealing with the shop owner meant being deceived. This was indeed the case, and it wasn’t the only time it was accurate.
What I’m particularly curious about is whether these dream interpretations are universal or vary by region, I am seriously curious about this.
Getting back to the main topic, the sources of this website is based on the “Zhou Gong’s Dream Interpretation,” which was later edited by Master Bai Yun . Zhou Gong, also known as the son of King Wen of Zhou, was born around 3,000 years ago. He was not only a thinker, philosopher, and mythological figure but also an outstanding politician and military strategist.
Without elaborating too much on his other accomplishments, let me share a poem with you. I think translating the poem might be quite challenging, so I will just provide a rough interpretation of its meaning.
#Dream Smells
Posted 17 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic