Racist man’s fassie

1284 views 32 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

I hope admin dosent deleat this, but this i think is a very important issue, this is a sample taken from a party called the BNP (British national party) they are also known as skin heads, they are proudly racist and dont like apnay or kalay,

after 7/7 they decided to head their attacks of muslims, now we had this party approach our work and say to get young people involved, i replyed but calling them back and calling the guy

and Illigimate child (B.word) a womans private area (C.word) and a few others

this is in reguard to an exibition of Islam takening place to show people what islam is all about
Aggressive religion

Islam is an aggressive proselytizing religion and this exhibition has to be seen in that light. It is another attempt to win over followers to the religion of submission and Livingstone and his fellow travellers in the Labour Party must be viewed as quislings, responsible for aiding and abetting followers of this mediaeval, desert religion who seek to turn Britain from being Dar-al-Kufr to Dar-al-Islam.

The exhibition, will we assume, make no mention of the nature of Muhammed, the alleged prophet who took as his bride a nine year old girl.

The exhibition, will we assume, make no mention of the intense hatred the Islamic faith has for unbelievers who are considered dirty and equal to urine, excrement, pigs and dogs. The Koran (98:6) calls us the “vilest of creatures”.

IT gets worse,

Now they tryed to take seats in my area, but we have a huge Pakistan and Bangali popluation as well as somalian muslimans,

U CAN IMAGEN WHAT WE DID IN RESPONCE

i ask u, can apnay ever be treated as humans in the westurn world?

i think not

these people dont understand our culture let alone our mazab

they dont like the fact Business development is going abroad, and not in the uk,

i give u teentracker as an example he's a Dam good sytems analyist, they dont like the fact people from abroad come and do jobs and make money,

my dad was quilifyed to work in a power plant,

he was fired due to racism

he worked in a steel works then

the older Pakistani generation will stay quite in the uk

the younger ones (us lot that are born here) WONT!

WE WILL BE MUSLIM AND BE PROUD

and we WILL live our lifes the islamic way

if they dont like it tuff

what do u guys feel?

to me religion comes before a Nationality
Posted 05 Jun 2006

Posted 21 Sep 2018

Posted 30 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic