Please, help me

155 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
drstone7143

Total Posts: 0

Hey everyone, I was looking into getting a new telescope and came across these Sky-Watcher Dobsonian telescopes on the WideScreen Centre website. Has anyone had any experience with these? Are they worth the investment?
Posted 26 Aug 2023

Qushmiyne says
Hi there! I actually own a Sky-Watcher Dobsonian telescope, though not from this specific website. Overall, I’ve had a fantastic experience with it. The Dobsonian design offers gr Hi there! I actually own a Sky-Watcher Dobsonian telescope, though not from this specific website. Overall, I’ve had a fantastic experience with it. The Dobsonian design offers great stability and ease of use, especially for beginners like me. It’s also known for providing excellent views of deep-sky objects.eat stability and ease of use, especially for beginners like me. It’s also known for providing excellent views of deep-sky objects.
Posted 26 Aug 2023

I’ve heard good things about Sky-Watcher telescopes as well. The Dobsonian mount is really user-friendly, and they often provide larger apertures at a more affordable price compared to other types of telescopes. It’s a great way to get into amateur astronomy without breaking the bank.
Posted 26 Aug 2023

Reply to Topic