Replace zippers

146 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

Hi! I've got a couple of jackets and bags with zippers that are on the brink of failing. It's quite frustrating, and I'd like to replace them. Can anyone recommend a place in Mont-Royal where I can have zippers replaced? I want to make sure the new zippers are durable and the work is done well.
Posted 21 Oct 2023

Garden says
I recently faced a similar situation with my jacket, and I found the perfect solution in Mont-Royal. Atelier Chic https://atelier-chic.ca/ is the go-to place for zipper replacements and garment repairs. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of their work and their attention to detail. They understand the importance of a smooth zipper, and they did a fantastic job with my jacket. What sets Atelier Chic apart is not only their craftsmanship but also their commitment to customer satisfaction. The staff is friendly and professional, making the entire experience a breeze. For zipper replacements or any garment repair needs, I highly recommend giving Atelier Chic a try in Mont-Royal. Your jacket will look and function like new!
Posted 22 Oct 2023

Reply to Topic