recommend an experienced interior designer

75 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Hello, I am looking for a professional interior designer in Miami to decorate my home. I need someone who can create a unique and modern design that combines luxury and functionality. Where is the best place for me to apply?
Posted 02 Dec 2023

Jonathann says
Good afternoon, If you are looking for a professional interior designer in Miami who specializes in creating unique and luxurious spaces, I recommend you check out the work of Marina Bargouti https://marinabargouti.com/about.html . She is a renowned interior stylist, certified luxury home stylist, and accredited home decorating professional. Marina is known for her unique approach to transforming living spaces and has extensive experience both locally and internationally. Her talent for interior design and home decorating allows her to create unique and stylish spaces that are characterized by expertise and attention to detail.

Posted 02 Dec 2023

I am sure that looking for an experienced interior designer is a great step towards creating the space of your dreams. While I might not have a specific designer in mind, considering Furniture Row reviews could give you some inspiration on furniture and decor that might align with your aesthetic goals. These reviews can also highlight how certain pieces work in different spaces, potentially guiding your discussion with a designer. It's always helpful to have a clear idea of the styles you like before starting your interior design journey.
Posted 03 Mar 2024

Reply to Topic