Baker needing new parts

150 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Helis

Total Posts: 0

I've loved baking since I was little, and now I sell my goods at the local Christchurch market. But the fan and one element in my oven are on the fritz. I use the fan function for everything from airy cakes to flaky croissants. Does anyone know a reliable Christchurch appliance shop that sells replacement oven fan function elements? Need to get my oven fixed ASAP so I don't lose my customers!
Posted 13 Dec 2023

Calios23 says
Hi, I'm a fellow baker and I know how important it is to have a working oven with a good fan function. I use it for everything from bread to pies to cookies. I had a similar problem with my oven a few months ago. The fan and one element stopped working and I couldn't bake anything properly. It was a nightmare.

I searched online for a reliable Christchurch appliance shop that sells replacement oven fan function elements and I found https://www.appliancespares.nz/collections/fan-function-elements They have a wide range of oven parts for different brands and models, including fan function elements. They also have videos and guides on how to install them yourself. I ordered the parts I needed and they arrived in a couple of days. 

Posted 13 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic