how can i send flowers to Ukraine?

44 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
crowl

Total Posts: 0

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some advice. My best friend's birthday is coming up, and I want to surprise her with something special. She's currently living in Ukraine, and I'm not sure where to start. Has anyone here had experience with sending gifts internationally, specifically to Ukraine? Any recommendations on how to make it memorable?
Posted 18 Mar 2024

Jonathann says
Hello! That's really thoughtful of you. I've been in a similar situation before and found Ukraineflora.com to be a great solution. They offer a wide range of gifts, from beautiful flower bouquets to gourmet food baskets, teddy bears, and even exclusive gifts. What's great about them is their service covers all of Ukraine, and you can add other items like cards or balloons to make your gift even more special. Plus, they provide same-day delivery for those last-minute decisions! The process is simple: choose your gift, fill in the delivery details, and they take care of the rest. Sending flowers to Ukraine through their platform really ensures a personal touch and can make your friend's birthday unforgettable.

Posted 18 Mar 2024

Reply to Topic