Reema Khan

5729 views 43 replies
Reply to Topic
taify

Total Posts: 346

Reema Khan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

ReemaReema Khan, popularly known as Reema, is a Pakistani film actress. She debuted in the film Bulandi, directed by Mohammad Javed Fazil in 1990, opposite Shaan.In 1990 when Reema started her film career through Javed Fazal’s Bulandi, it was the reign of Anjuman, Neeli, Nadra and Shahida Minni. The great success of Javed Fazal’s Bulandi not only helped Reema to stick in Lollywood also gave a lovely pair of Reema and Shan to Lollywood, success key of every film. Reema’s early films with Shan, such as, Zherilay, Ishq, Naag Devta, Pyar Hi Pyar, Sailab, Dil, Aag, Shama and Sahiba inspired Pakistani film viewers due to her acting. However, the real period of her success starts from 1993 when she got hit films with Shan, such as, Hina, Anjuman, Chakuri, Chandni, Neelam and Insaniat., When she appeared on silver screen with Mohsin Khan in directress Shameem Ara’s film “Hathi Meray Sathi” , made a big success. However, Reema’s acting talent prominently appeared in the film of director Altaf Hussain’s “Rani Beti Raj Karegi”. Where Reema proved herself a good actress in Hathi Meray Sathi, there she proved herself a good dancer in “Rani Beti Raj Karegi” as well. In 1994 Shameem Ara produced another hit film“Beta” with the team of “Hathi Meray Sathi (Reema, Mohsin Khan, Rambo and Sahiba). And after the success of Beta Reema achieved the status of top most actress of Lollywood. In very next year Reema appeared in film “Munda Bigra Jaye” with a new hero Baber Ali, was given a new soul to Pakistan Film Industry in the same year with Syed Noor’s film Jeeva. The pair of Reema and Baber Ali won the hearts of Pakistani film viewers and gave many hit films to their fans, such as, Jo Darr Gaya Woh Mar Gaya, Sarak, Love 95, Chor Machaey Shoor, Mamila Garbar Hai, Hum Tu Chaley Susral and Laghat-e-Jigar. Reema appeared in later films with Saud, Ajab Gul, Izhar Qazi and Muamar Rana as well. But the graph of her successful films started to fell down and financers turned their face towards Saima. In 2002 Reema’s two films released, Asif Ali Pota’s “Fire” and Samina’s “Shararat”. Both films went flop and made it more difficult for Reema to maintain her top position. And within that period when Reema announced to direct a film, critics said that her acting career has been finished. Now her first debut as a directress “Koi Tujh Sa Kahan” has been released all over Pakistan and has been declared the most successful film of 2005.

[edit]
Filmography
1990 (Bulandi, Zherelay)
1991 (Rambo, Ishq, Naag Devta, Khatroon Ke Khiladi, Pyar Hi Pyar, Darandgi, Saelaab, Maedan-e-Jang, Dil)
1992 (Shezada, Aag, Muhammad Khan, Shaman, Sahiba, God Father, Ishq Zindabad, Akhara, Majhoo,Mehbooba, Chahat )
1993 (Hinna, Anjuman, Ruqa, Mulakhro, Paida Geer, Chakori, Sheeda Tali, Chandi, Neelam, Aroosa, Jhootay Raess, Betaj Badshah, Daku Choor Sapahi, Teesri Dunia, Doori, Putar Munawar Zareef Da, Ghunda, Aan Milo Sajna, Hathi Mere Sathi, Dunia Meri Jaib Mein)
1994 (Khandan, Gujar Badshah, Miss Fitna, Muhalay Dar, Jaan, Laat Saab, Naseeb, Beta, Bala Peeray Da, Munda Kashmiri, But Shikan)
1995 (Munda Bigra Jaye, Muskrahat, Jo Dar Gaya Woh Mar Gaya, Chaudhry Badshah, Sarak, Akhri Mujra, Madame Rani)
1996 (Love 95, Talismi Jazeerah, Choor Machae Shoor, Mamla Garbar Hai, Hum Tu Chale Susral, Huwaien, Lakht-e-Jigar, Sab Se Bara Rupiah, Miss Istanbul, Mummy, Aalmi Ghunday, Be Qabu, Hum Hain Aap Ke Ghulam)
1997 (Hum Kisi Se Kam Nahin, Uqaboon Ka Nasheman, Mafia, Najaiz, Aulad Ki Qasam, Dunia Hai Dil Walon Ki, Mein Khialdai Tu Anadi, Khuda Jane, Hum Tumhare Hain, Krishma, Raja Pakistani, Devar Dewane)
1998 (Insaaf Ho Tu Aisa, Zevar, Tu Meri Mein Tera, Zor, Nakhra Gori Da, Jise De Mula, Dil Sambhala Na Jaye, Nikkah, Zidi, King Maker, Dulha Le Ker Jaon Gi, Doli Saja Ker Rakhna,
1999 (Waris, Dushman Zinda Rahe, Nikki Jai Haan, Kursi Aur Qanoon, Ik Pagal Si Ladki, Naukar, Dil Tu Pagal Hai)
2000 (Long Da Lishkara, Yaar Chan Wargah, Mujhay Chand Chaheay, Pehchan, Pasand, Sangdil, Khuda Ke Choor, Banarsi Choor, Bilo 420, Barood)
2001 (Jaan Tere Naam, Meri Pukar, Badmash Putar, Mukhra Chan Wargah, Choorian Nai Hathkarian, Uff Yeh Bewian, Daldal, Mera Mahi, Sangram, Ghunda Tax,
2002 (Ji O Jetta, Khuda Kasam, Shoolay, Majhoo Da Wair, Sheer-e-Pakistan, Kon Bane Ga Karoorpati, Fire)
2003 (Shararat)
2005 (Koi Tujh Sa Kahan)
Posted 17 Sep 2006

chandbabu says
i hate reema khan
Posted 22 Sep 2006

Fairl_Girl says
i also
Posted 04 Oct 2006

She Is Good!
Posted 04 Oct 2006

mmja says
uska intrview daykh kar gusa a jata hai meno nahin pasend hegi
Posted 05 Oct 2006

she cant even act,,,not even direct a movie
Posted 05 Oct 2006

ab india say ay k khan hoo geee hai
Posted 06 Oct 2006

mmja says
Posted 06 Oct 2006

whkhan says
chaudhary655 said:

For your info Khan is her family name !

Khan is a PAK name not Indian !

She is not only beautifull but also talented !
Posted 09 Oct 2006

he didnt said khan is indian name...we heard reema khan on zee awards...thats y he was saying
Posted 09 Oct 2006

mmja says
tae wesay jab say film banaye hai tab say khan hoyehai ya pehlay bhi thi
Posted 09 Oct 2006

whkhan said:

chaudhary655 said:

For your info Khan is her family name !

Khan is a PAK name not Indian !

She is not only beautifull but also talented !

talented not at all
Posted 09 Oct 2006

mmja says
agree
Posted 09 Oct 2006

paki lion says
Nowadays she try to talk in englihs, damn! even in her crap movie Koi tujhse kahan, she tried to say some words in english,damn i was really ashamed!

I REALLY BEG HER PLZ STOP TALKING IN ENGLISH!
Posted 09 Oct 2006

whkhan says
In all her TV appearances I've never heard her mix English with Urdu,As is custom with all our other actor and actresses.
She always sounds humble and down to earth .
Unlike rest of people from our film industry.
Her movie KTSK,is one of the better films from lollywood.
Welldone REEMA !
Posted 10 Oct 2006

aansoo says
What I think, her english is far much better than rest lollywood actresses who dont even know how to talk in Urdu. The way she carries herself is quite impressive. Dont u see that most of other models and people related to showbiz talk in english so why not reema? Why dont we appreciate that she has improved herself alot, her dressing, her make up, her way of talking and dealing, her acting, every thing, i think she is the only complete and perfect actress in lollywood.
Point is, if she talks wrongly (like meera g) then we should criticize her but i havnt heard her using wrong words or english.
Regarding her movie and some of the scenes in which she was talking in English, dont u think that she was representing a family which is settled abroad. even my self, i have spent juz 1 and a half year in Malaysia for education and most of the time i had to communicate with local people in English, so it became my habit to talk with pakistani people there in mix english and urdu, so what do u think about a girl who is grown up in a foreign country, as what she was representing in her movie.
one of the very intelligent approach that she used in her movie was, she showed conversation between local malaysian people and pakistani people in english. not like some stupid directors who juz use urdu with english style e,g. tum kahan jata hai? Hum ko thora jeldi hai etc.
i believe if u hear an indian actress talking in english u'd sure appreciate her and will be impressed by her, u think they r highly educated?
so plz try to appreciate ur own things, ur own people and ur own goods. if u find any thing wrong, criticize, other wise if every thing is going fine donot criticize jz to let ur own people down.
Posted 10 Oct 2006

mmja says
reema khannnnnn kay interview daykh kay esay lagta hai jesay hum drama daykh rahay hain banda inter to sahi day latest inter main usnay akha hai kay uska ajkal fav musharif hai toba hoti hai jhoot ki bhi
Posted 10 Oct 2006

whkhan says
aansoo said:

What I think, her english is far much better than rest lollywood actresses who dont even know how to talk in Urdu. The way she carries herself is quite impressive. Dont u see that most of other models and people related to showbiz talk in english so why not reema? Why dont we appreciate that she has improved herself alot, her dressing, her make up, her way of talking and dealing, her acting, every thing, i think she is the only complete and perfect actress in lollywood.
Point is, if she talks wrongly (like meera g) then we should criticize her but i havnt heard her using wrong words or english.
Regarding her movie and some of the scenes in which she was talking in English, dont u think that she was representing a family which is settled abroad. even my self, i have spent juz 1 and a half year in Malaysia for education and most of the time i had to communicate with local people in English, so it became my habit to talk with pakistani people there in mix english and urdu, so what do u think about a girl who is grown up in a foreign country, as what she was representing in her movie.
one of the very intelligent approach that she used in her movie was, she showed conversation between local malaysian people and pakistani people in english. not like some stupid directors who juz use urdu with english style e,g. tum kahan jata hai? Hum ko thora jeldi hai etc.
i believe if u hear an indian actress talking in english u'd sure appreciate her and will be impressed by her, u think they r highly educated?
so plz try to appreciate ur own things, ur own people and ur own goods. if u find any thing wrong, criticize, other wise if every thing is going fine donot criticize jz to let ur own people down.

Couldn't agree more AANSOO !
she is a great ambassador for Lollywood and like you I appreciate her.
Posted 11 Oct 2006

whkhan says
mmja said:

reema khannnnnn kay interview daykh kay esay lagta hai jesay hum drama daykh rahay hain banda inter to sahi day latest inter main usnay akha hai kay uska ajkal fav musharif hai toba hoti hai jhoot ki bhi

You have a broblem with REEMA , mmja .
So you blindley criticize everything she does or says .
Which is a great shame , since she is the only actress , who is trying to bring some respect and quality to Lollywood !
Posted 11 Oct 2006

ktsk better film comeon yaar...
Posted 11 Oct 2006

mmja says
You have a broblem with REEMA , mmja .
So you blindley criticize everything she does or says .
Which is a great shame , since she is the only actress , who is trying to bring some respect and quality to Lollywood !
kabhi ap ghor dheyian say uski batay suno to apko yakeen a jayega kay maye kitna jhoot bolti hai jahan tak act ki bat hai chelo woh main maan layta hon kay baqi actr saima ko nikal kay kafi behtar hai uski or film bhi punjabi nahin the shukar hai lakin maye boht dramay baz hai
Posted 11 Oct 2006

cute4u says
yeh i think reema sonly gud actress in lollywood
Posted 12 Oct 2006

cute4u says
and no need to critize her on everything ppl
Posted 12 Oct 2006

mmja says
apkay liay
rema khannnnnnnnnnn sheer hai baqi her pheer hai
Posted 12 Oct 2006

Reema is representing Pak all over the world thtz good...
She made an excellent movie KTSK...it was gr888888!!!She is a brillliant director!!
Shezz da best!!!
Posted 12 Oct 2006

mmja says
ya khuda meray gunah maf karyen kay main nay yeh sab kuch sunkay bhe afghfar nahin kaha
Posted 12 Oct 2006

mmja says
yar esay na kaho agay meri cate ko boht gusa hai esay kahin apki reema ka katil na ho jaye uskay hath say
Posted 12 Oct 2006

your_wish says
MR mmja
Who is your favourite actress and Why?
Posted 15 Oct 2006

mmja says
kajol in bollywood or rese wheterspon in hollywood because both are great actress
Posted 15 Oct 2006

your_wish says
he hehe heheheh hehheh
Posted 18 Oct 2006

mmja says
kyia huwa jeeeeeeee
Posted 19 Oct 2006

Reply to Topic