HUSBAND AND WIFE IN HEAVENS

2624 views 33 replies
Reply to Topic
nikama

Total Posts: 3660

i have a silly question to ask....
it is said that a pious wife will accompony her pious husband in the heaven,and that she will lead the heavenly brigade of paramoures that is awaiting her husband up there.
but what if the lady has married more than once in her life.will she live with her first husband,the last one or the one she loves/hates most?
Posted 05 Oct 2006

Ashii says
nikama

ok let me add more quests
agar aik admi naik aur uss ki bv buri hai to usse to jannat mei HOOR mil jae gi,, but wot if aurat is naik and her husband is a bad man
Posted 06 Oct 2006

sun_shine says
Meaning of Hoor

The word hoor is actually the plural of ahwar (applicable to man) and of haura (applicable to woman) and signifies a person having eyes characterized by hauar a special quality bestowed upon a good soul, male or female in paradise and it denotes the intense whiteness of the white part of the spiritual eye.

The Qur’an describes in several other verses that in paradise you will have azwaj which mean a pair or spouse or companion which means you will have spouses or companions pure and holy (mutaharratun means pure, holy).

"But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before", for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (forever)".
[Al-Qur’an 2:25]

"But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall soon admit to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath – their eternal home; therein shall they have companions pure and holy: we shall admit them to shades, cool and ever deepening". [Al-Qur’an 4:57]

Therefore the word hoor has no specific gender. Mohammad Asad has translated the word hoor as spouse and Abdullah Yusuf Ali as companion. Therefore according to some scholars a man in paradise will have a hoor that is a beautiful maiden with beautiful big and lustrous eyes and a woman in paradise will get a man with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.
Many scholars say that in context, the word hoor used in the Qur’an refers only to ladies since gents are addressed. A reply that would be accepted by all types of people would rather be the answer given in the Hadith when a similar question was posed that if a man gets a hoor, a beautiful Maiden in Paradise, then what will the women get? The reply was that the women will get that which the heart has not desired for, the ear hasn’t heard off and the eye hasn’t seen, indicating that even the women will get something exceptional in Paradise.

Posted 08 Oct 2006

Ashii says
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
thnx SS
i already read this article,,

question sirf iss liye pucha tha k koi "aur answer" mile shayad
but no one else replied in this topic
Posted 08 Oct 2006

yeh baat really confusing hai
Posted 08 Oct 2006

sun_shine says
confusing konsi baat?
Posted 10 Oct 2006

nikama says
yar jo poocha he main ne vohi confusing he na
why most of my questions remain unanswered
Posted 12 Oct 2006

Rafia says
nikama said:

i have a silly question to ask....
it is said that a pious wife will accompony her pious husband in the heaven,and that she will lead the heavenly brigade of paramoures that is awaiting her husband up there.
but what if the lady has married more than once in her life.will she live with her first husband,the last one or the one she loves/hates most?

basically, the husband you are married to is the one u stay wiv in jannah
so if you get married twice and ur first hubby dies then u will b wiv the latest hubby. an if u wanna b wiv the hubby died then u dion't get married
Posted 12 Oct 2006

Rafia says
Ashii said:

nikama

agar aik admi naik aur uss ki bv buri hai to usse to jannat mei HOOR mil jae gi,, but wot if aurat is naik and her husband is a bad man

agar uss ka husband bura hai to allah s.w.t gives choice 2 aurat agar wo uss kay saath rehna chahti hai ya nahin.
Posted 12 Oct 2006

nikama says
Rafia said:

so if you get married twice and ur first hubby dies then u will b wiv the latest hubby. an if u wanna b wiv the hubby died then u dion't get married

it makes some sense,i mean if a wife wants to live with the first hubby she should not marry again afer his death
but how can u make a comparison when u dont have any choice
Posted 13 Oct 2006

Ashii says
Rafia said:

it DOESNT make any sense
Islam encourages marriage of widows or divorced women
well,, does it mean unlike men women wont have several "hoors" even in jannat
Posted 13 Oct 2006

Ashii says
Rafia said:

agar uss ka husband bura hai to allah s.w.t gives choice 2 aurat agar wo uss kay saath rehna chahti hai ya nahin.

yani k agar woh apne bure husband k saath rehna chahe to she ll have to go to hell ya phir husband ko jannat mei aana pare ga
Posted 13 Oct 2006

nikama says
ye kafi confusing muamla he.as rafia said ager wife is supposed to live with the first hubby then most of holy prophet's s.a.w.s.own wives were those who had married twice or even thrice b4 marrying the prophet.will they all live with their first husbands
i think what rafia said was based on his/her personal opinion and so its still debateable
Posted 14 Oct 2006

Ashii says

jawab nahi aae ga
Posted 15 Oct 2006

nikama says
how i miss badal and s.d
Posted 16 Oct 2006

Rafia says
Ashii said:

Rafia said:

it DOESNT make any sense
Islam encourages marriage of widows or divorced women
well,, does it mean unlike men women wont have several "hoors" even in jannat

yes obviously
magar aik achi aurat hooro ke sardaar hoti hai woh jab bhi apna hubby ka saath rehna chahay woh whah ho ga
Posted 16 Oct 2006

Rafia says
Ashii said:

Rafia said:

yani k agar woh apne bure husband k saath rehna chahe to she ll have to go to hell ya phir husband ko jannat mei aana pare ga

mein check karte hoon
Posted 16 Oct 2006

Ashii says
hmmmmmm
Posted 16 Oct 2006

nikama says
waiting
Posted 17 Oct 2006

Rafia says
4 wot?
Posted 17 Oct 2006

nikama says
nikama said:

ye kafi confusing muamla he.as rafia said ager wife is supposed to live with the first hubby then most of holy prophet's s.a.w.s.own wives were those who had married twice or even thrice b4 marrying the prophet.will they all live with their first husbands
i think what rafia said was based on his/her personal opinion and so its still debateable

is ka jawab to main khud hoi de deta hun.
since the first usbands of ummahat-ul-momineen were mushrik is liay they will not go to heaven,to vo to prophets.a.w.s k sath hi rahin gi but baqi logon ka masla abhi bhi hal talab he
rafia
i'm waiting for your reply
Posted 17 Oct 2006

Ashii says
Nabi Paak SAW ki aik wife (HAzrat Hafza shayad) pehle hazrat Zaid (a muslim) ki bv thin

so first husband k saath rehne wali baat kahin se bhi sahi nahi hai
Posted 18 Oct 2006

nikama says
u r right
masla jun ka tun aur aisa hi rahe ga
Posted 19 Oct 2006

Rafia says
nikama said:

nikama said:

is ka jawab to main khud hoi de deta hun.
since the first usbands of ummahat-ul-momineen were mushrik is liay they will not go to heaven,to vo to prophets.a.w.s k sath hi rahin gi but baqi logon ka masla abhi bhi hal talab he
rafia
i'm waiting for your reply

yeh mere opinion nahin hai thank u very much.....mein apna opnion aisa serious maumlo mein nahin deti.
Posted 19 Oct 2006

nikama says
to phir
any way thx
Posted 19 Oct 2006

Ashii says
i want to knooowwwwwwwwwwwwww..
Posted 27 Oct 2006

Rafia says
yeh researched howi info hai. i wouldn't giving my opnion abt my religion an leading ppl the wrong way.
Posted 30 Oct 2006

Badal says
I read about this somewhere and believe it to be true and very logical that, in Jannah, a woman will be with that husband (ofcourse in case she had more than one marriages in her worldly life) who will be most pious and who will a higher rank in Jannah. (Urdu main ) Yani aurat apnay us husband kay sath hogi jis ko jannat main ziada uncha darja milay ga. Ofcourse, us shaks kay sath tu bilkul nahi jo uska husband raha ho magar usnay usay Tallaq de di ho.
Posted 03 Nov 2006

Blue Oasis says
Badal said:

I read about this somewhere and believe it to be true and very logical that, in Jannah, a woman will be with that husband (ofcourse in case she had more than one marriages in her worldly life) who will be most pious and who will a higher rank in Jannah. (Urdu main ) Yani aurat apnay us husband kay sath hogi jis ko jannat main ziada uncha darja milay ga. Ofcourse, us shaks kay sath tu bilkul nahi jo uska husband raha ho magar usnay usay Tallaq de di ho.

This answer makes the most sense.
Posted 03 Nov 2006

Badal says
Ashii said:

nikama

Biwi achi bhi ho tab bhi Hoor mil jaye gi. Husband jannati nahi tu that woman will be married to some Jannati man. You can also ask about the men and women dying before getting married, some in childhood, some even before being born. All will be raised young and will be married to Jannati men/women.
Posted 03 Nov 2006

Ashii says
yani k humare hisse mei hoor nahi

a member answered in this topic that hoor male bhi hota hai aur female bhi
wot abt that
Posted 08 Nov 2006

Reply to Topic