Singer, Humaira Arshad

3796 views 76 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

wats up?!

i was wondering if there are any humaira arshad fans out there?! i see people making posts in countless discussions regarding good-looking actresses/actors/singers in lollywood. in my opinion, when it comes to CLASSY, good-looking singers...humaira arshad takes the cake!

anyhow, i heard she has a new album coming out this summer (2003) and I was hoping someone might have some info on it??

just wondering...
Posted 24 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
who is she?:S:S:S:S:S:S:S sorry!.....postt her picccc will ya.....lol
Posted 24 Apr 2003

MR PERFECT says
i should have posted this pic with my message. lol. sorry.

as u asked......

Image Insert:

59.79 KB
Posted 24 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
noo need too say sorry...lol its aight....butt umm soorry dont know here!:S:S:S:S:
Posted 24 Apr 2003

MR PERFECT says
as for some information on her (in case you might want to check out her music),

she is a singer from lahore pakistan. she learned her trait from the one and only ustaad nusrat fateh ali khan, and got her big break after singing noor jehan's song on some television show. after that she released an album here and there, but her most recent album, gul sun dholna got over HUGE with pakistani's. she had 3-4 excellent songs on this album, and from what i saw when i visited lahore (3 weeks ago)humaira arshad is a real big star and she's bound to become even more popular.

thats about all i know. hope you're all caught-up-to-date now. lol.
Posted 24 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
yeah thannnnxxxxxxx FAKFAN......wheere yaa from
Posted 24 Apr 2003

Mani says
I knew her
not too big a fan though
yah she is kool
i like that one
gul sun dholna
:P
Posted 24 Apr 2003

MR PERFECT says
born and raised in hogtown, canada (a.k.a. toronto)! but my parents are from LAHORE, pakistan! i've been there 4 times in my entire life and if someone held a gun to my head asking me to chose between lahore and toronto...i would choose lahore in a heartbeat!! simply amazing over there. where are you from sanam411?!
Posted 24 Apr 2003

sanam411 says
umm imm from the US...boston MA...and arghhh! same heree if i had to choose between pakistan and the US......I woulld definently choosse PAKISTN...misss that place.....hum!!
Posted 24 Apr 2003

Happy Posting .. dude .. first of all .. .:) NFAKFan

well .. .I'm from Lahore... :) and yesh .. I know abt Humaira Arshad.. [:)] she is good.
Posted 25 Apr 2003

~Fragi~ says
nopi she is a bad singer
Posted 23 May 2003

Aish says
her som somgz r good
Posted 23 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
hongey ... per she is bad
Posted 25 May 2003

MR PERFECT says
to each his own! u're entitled to your own opinion. HOWEVER u're wrong!! humaira arshad is NOT bad. not bad at all, my friend!!

how can u say she's bad?!?! she has more than one hit song to her credit!! common man...!!
Posted 25 May 2003

bulbul says
ya
i like humaira arshad nd her songs very much.
or ffm aab zaroori to nai kay wo aap ko achi nai lagti to hamain bhi achi na lagay???
Posted 26 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
every body has his own choice ....
Posted 26 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
n i m telling my VIEW not urs or others ... n its an Open forum .,., n i have a rite to speak up my choice.... any how ....
Posted 26 May 2003

bulbul says
ya u right.main nay to asay hi kaha tha.or aap nay us bat ko dil par lay lia;)
Posted 26 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
Ooooopi....
Posted 26 May 2003

bulbul says
what???
Posted 27 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
kiya what ,,, ???
Posted 27 May 2003

bulbul says
kuch nai:P
Posted 28 May 2003

~Fragi~ says
chalo theek hai .. ji
Posted 28 May 2003

NFAKFan I am glad with your comments about Lahore coz It si my home land but i am far away from there and as far as Humaira Arshad is concerned her songs are irritating and boring so accept my appoligise on this matter
Posted 31 May 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no problem teentracker! not everyone has to like humaira arshad. but i hope you'll agree with me that songs aside, she is one of the most classiest people in pakistan. a very nice lady indeed.

just give her some time! an album here and there, and she'll eventually grow on you! lol.

as far as my comments on lahore, i was simply saying how i honestly feel. i love that city, and pakistan in general. if i had a choice, i would pick lahore in a heartbeat.

may i ask where specifically you are from, in lahore?!

Posted 31 May 2003

Gr8 i think i found a true lahori .I will get the album of that singer and tell u after that how it look like .The thing outside pakistan remain in my memory is MOZANGS Night Parhata , UMER Fish Corner Rahu , Gwalmandi Food Street , Ichra's Pathorra, Liberty Gol Gappay,Barkat market Beef Shorma,Akbar Chock Dahi and Lassi,yummi Paye Nashta at Shahi Qila, Anarkali Chat and Kababs,
Minar Pakistan Ganney Ka Rass,Moon market Burger and so on I spend whole life in Model Town

Posted 02 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
not bad!

my family lives on moni road, literally a 30-40 second walk to DATASAAB. the places which I enjoyed the most were anarkali, hall road, the new food street across from anarkali, and this amazing TIKKA place near gulberg. i 4get the name tho!

outside of lahore, changamanga, and jalo park were fun too.

the city in general tho, is OUTSTANDING. only in pakistan (and lahore specifically) can u get the urge to eat at 2am, and go to food street to find A BOAT LOAD of food and such a lively atmosphere!! i was amazed. in canada, i could not dream of doing such a thing. next time i go, i'll be sure to check out the places u mentioned!
Posted 02 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
Lahore lahore aaayee
Posted 03 Jun 2003

Jiney lahore nahi takia oh jamia nahin
Posted 03 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
Aaho paa jeee
Posted 03 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
i thought i'd dig up this topic (humaira arshad) just for the hell of it. its been a while since the last post! lol. anybody seen her new haircut? i'm not liking it, but she says she wants to stand out. i guess i'll have 2 deal wit it right?! on the bright side tho, i saw her perform at the aug. 14th concert in karachi and it has grown back a little. so soon it should be back 2 normal. lol. anybody agree or disagreE?! does the new doo suit humaira?!
Posted 15 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic