Do we have any solution for these?

537 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Hijaab Waali

Total Posts: 15

I often wonder is there any way out to at least put a stop over this rapidly deteriorating Pakistani society. In this age of time, when we are very much concerned about topics like Kashmir, Dictatorship, Corruption, pollution, traffic etc. how come we don’t think about our own personal problems. Yes, I am talking about the social problems arising in almost every home of Pakistan today. Believe it or not, these problems are slowly eating up our family structure, destroying our social norms and values.

Over the time questions like these used to arise frequently in my mind…
1-     What to do when your choice for life partner goes opposite to that of your parents?
2-     What shall be done if one’s parents forcefully impose their own decision of marriage on their children?
3-     What about the Islamic concept of “love & romance”. I mean I used to wonder… is this the same love in Islam what is commonly referred as “love” in between girls and guys of today?
4-     What’s the way out when you have become really trapped in inevitable circumstances which are making you more suffered than ever?

These questions had been really giving me life time headaches until this Saturday night, I came across something which was going to change my thought-style, my feelings and my way of thinking forever…
What to call it, a social novel? a Pakistani love story or an Islamic romance? Yes, you read it correctly, ‘Islamic romance”. This amazing novel can be read online and has been published in book form in Malaysia and in Indonesian language in Indonesia.
“Hijaab Waali” is a social story about Islamic values plus the common problems of today’s youth e.g. love marriages, inter-sectarian marriages, conflicts between parents and their children etc.
“Hijaab Waali” is not purely a fiction novel. It contains the precious treasure of various Quranic verses, authentic Hadiths and famous quotes. The author has tried to convey the religious theme while putting the various elements of interest simultaneously so that today’s typical reader would not lose her / his control over the book. That’s why, it also contains poetry (A beautiful poem on Quran as well), graceful love quotes between husband and wife, spicy arguments between the advocates of Hijaab and those who don’t observe it, tasty details of continental dishes and sparkling wealth of colorful traditional and eastern cloths.

Speaking of love, Hijaab Waali has explained how a Muslim wife, with the support of her Allah, the power of her faith and with the wealth of her patience can fight for her right and knows how to win hearts.
And last but not the least, I think this story can change anyone’s life, in a positive way of course.
A must read a strongly recommended story for everyone who is sensitive, sensible and mature…

A Hijaab Waali fan…

http://www.abidis.org/hijaabwaali-story.htm
http://www.abidis.org/hijaabwaali-story.htm
Posted 28 Dec 2006

Reply to Topic