"EMINEM" THE LIVIN RAP LEGEND

4897 views 78 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

What do you guys think? I mean i know his lyrics have alot of curse words but the meaning of his songs is so orignal..cuz he aint lyin he's tellin his life story or he's tellin somebody to back off and his music is not about CARS big HOUSES and JEWELRY...cuz he knows he got all that and there is no point in showing that stuff off, so that's why they maint thing there is to show is his MUSIC and that's why right now at the moment...EMINEM is the GREATES RAP ARTIST ever in AMERICA...Tupac was good, but he's dead...even if he was alive...Em's lyrics his words are just to strong to be defeated...so what do you think, plz don't pass your comments or opinions if u don't know who EMINEM is...

Thanks All! [bandit]

Image Insert:

194.45 KB
Posted 31 Jul 2003

he is a good rapper...

and a good acter 2

i like him...

but not that much
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
That's cool...as long as ppl like him, that matters cuz the goverment hates him [bandit]
Posted 31 Jul 2003

emnem is my fav. rap singer..,
he the best..,
i like his, :soory mama: very much..,
realy he is 1 of his kind..,
Posted 31 Jul 2003

eminem..he iz superb...i juz luv his songz...specially sing for da moment, sorry mama, n lose ur self!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
Lose Your Self is my all time fav and Superman followed by KIM (crazy SONG) [bandit]

Image Insert:

10.75 KB
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Mani says
TUPAC WAS DA LEGEND
TUPAC SI THE LEGEND
EM AINT GOT NOTHING COMPARED TOP TUPAC
HIS MUSIK CARRIED A MSG
A HOPE
A SENSE O DIRECTION FOR NIGGERS AND OTHERS ALIKE
EMINEMS MUSIK IS MOSTLY BASED ROUND HIS OWN DEMONS....AND VERY FEW SONGS...ACTUALLY JUST RECENTLY....HAVE ANYTHING TO BE CONCERNED WID THE LISTENDERS
AINT NO MAN LIK EMA TUPAK
HELL YAHH
OFFICIAL HELEL RAIZER
f**k THEM ALL
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME
Posted 31 Jul 2003

I think Em is a great rapper! I dont understand how people think that he is influencing kids into using guns and violence and all that crap! It does not make any freakin sense, a song can't make a person kill, unless theres something wrong with him/her from the start!
If u dont like his song then turn it off, no one is forcing u too listen! I think he is not necessarily the best role model out there but he shares his opinions and says whats on his mind!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
Mani i think u shold start watching some or a lil bit of tv, and watch MTV NEWS sometimes, cuz there on the news that Freaky Bald Guy told everybody, that the FACT right now is, EMINEM is more POPULAR then TUPAC was , when he was alive...so that cleared that point, about who's being better, cuz SHADY RECORDS U BETTER BELIEVE THE HYPE IS REAL...

Chocoholic is right, u think his songs are bad, turn em off, go back to britney or christina...n have fun [bandit]
Posted 31 Jul 2003

hehe fanatic!
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
one more thing, who ever signs with SHADY RECORDS becomes a SUPER STAR

d12, 50 cent (if it wasn't for eminem...)

upcoming superstars on SHADY RECORDS label are...

Obie Trice
G-Unit

"don't compare me, i'm better off just left alone" by Eminem (assasins)
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
and 8 MILE was big hit...so i guess the guy is talented, your words really don't matter mani... hahahaha [bandit]
Posted 31 Jul 2003

Xtreme says
Yea being a white rapper he is one of the first breed. he is coool!!
Posted 02 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
Em doesn't need critics or journalists to get him on the top, he's better off just left alone... that's EMINEM for u... [bandit]
Posted 02 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by Mani

TUPAC WAS DA LEGEND
TUPAC SI THE LEGEND
EM AINT GOT NOTHING COMPARED TOP TUPAC
HIS MUSIK CARRIED A MSG
A HOPE
A SENSE O DIRECTION FOR NIGGERS AND OTHERS ALIKE
EMINEMS MUSIK IS MOSTLY BASED ROUND HIS OWN DEMONS....AND VERY FEW SONGS...ACTUALLY JUST RECENTLY....HAVE ANYTHING TO BE CONCERNED WID THE LISTENDERS
AINT NO MAN LIK EMA TUPAK
HELL YAHH
OFFICIAL HELEL RAIZER
f**k THEM ALL
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

y r ya comparin' Tupac & eminem??....
Posted 03 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by Chocoholic16

I think Em is a great rapper! I dont understand how people think that he is influencing kids into using guns and violence and all that crap! It does not make any freakin sense, a song can't make a person kill, unless theres something wrong with him/her from the start!
If u dont like his song then turn it off, no one is forcing u too listen! I think he is not necessarily the best role model out there but he shares his opinions and says whats on his mind!

ya guys r arguin' ovea nothin'.....
Posted 03 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
no we're debatin on who's better em or pac, but i say don't comapre em he's better off just left alone... i just said this again [bandit]
Posted 03 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by AyeshaKhan_Fanatic

no we're debatin on who's better em or pac, but i say don't comapre em he's better off just left alone... i just said this again [bandit]

dang gurl!!!i ain't comparin' anyone.....go read ma post again!!!.....
Posted 03 Aug 2003

but there is one thing u should keep in mind miss ayesh tht 2 pac is not dead
he is still alive in uder world n nobody ever know where he is.
Posted 04 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
that's what ppl thinks, he aint comin back...DEATH aint no game [bandit]
Posted 04 Aug 2003

how can u prove tht he is dead?
Posted 08 Aug 2003

YAS-D says
how can u prove he aint? [bandit]
Posted 08 Aug 2003

i have a lot of reasons
[enforcer]
Posted 08 Aug 2003

YAS-D says
and they would be?[bandit]
Posted 08 Aug 2003

well he has :v da all gangsters in US west cost
n he is still recording his albums
u know about it?
/argue
Posted 11 Aug 2003

YAS-D says
and all those songs were recorded when he was alive, cuz him n big use to record like 3 songs a day...so they got alot of unreleased stuff to be released...he's dead.../music
Posted 11 Aug 2003

and do u have prove tht they recorded 3 songs a day????
Posted 12 Aug 2003

YAS-D says
well yea, i do, why don't u go try to call MTV or something, and ask em, cuz they showed and told about the recordings and stuff, in the diary about big n pac...so yea...
Posted 12 Aug 2003

and i suggest u to ask it from any american under world gang
......he ll tell u a lot of stuff
Posted 13 Aug 2003

YAS-D says
lol @ underworld gang hahaha

we aint talkin about gangs, we're talkin about a celebrity, infoz about them u gotta go thru the media, gang members can make up anything...media won't
Posted 13 Aug 2003

well u should know tht he was a gangster
if u u dont know then u r dumb .....:)
any way i am not concerned about his media life ....
u better know it
i only wanna tell u tht he is alive
n thts it
[angel]
Posted 14 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic