Pakistan Vs India

1724 views 43 replies
Reply to Topic
DMX

Total Posts: 43

I just wanted to make a point...
Pakistan Vs India...who created this dilemma, who created the tension between us..it is without a doubt the British and American ba*****s!(refering to the government)

Looking through all these posts has made me realise that some Indians hate pakistanis and vice versa. The actual truth is that we are like family, we both originate from one. Then why all this hatred...I dont think neither pakistanis or indians are to blame, in fact we are the victims. The crimianals are without a doubt Britain and America. They both hate to see us being friendly to each other, as its a big threat to them. Who knows what Pakistan and India can acheive together and this scares the hell out of the West, as they won't be on the top anymore.

And plus, if pakistan and India trade with each other then who will trade with the West? This really scares those cowards, thats why all they can do is stir up shit and carry on causing tension.

Please share your views as I am eager to know what other people think.

We are the victims and the West are the CRIMINALS!
Posted 02 Sep 2003

Mani says
Rite..
W
Posted 02 Sep 2003

sharara says
Agreeed.. i hopw this ends all assumed bias towards each other...
if that were the case ke hate existed... i wudnt be here
Posted 02 Sep 2003

ya u r right :)
Posted 02 Sep 2003

DesertBoy says
All this would only en if episodes like....Kashmir, Babri Mosque and Gujarat are ended.....if we see Muslims being butchered in India by the Hindus........whose blood doesnt boil......in the end....we all want peace......The Holy Prophet stressed on peace because its always beneficial and it helps nations to go strong...wars always weakens humanity...........but he also said that the Muslims should not believe in a dead mans peace....so peace ahould be at all levels.....what peace will there be if they continue killing muslims in kashmir!!!
Posted 02 Sep 2003

desertboy kya baat ki ha :) u r right yaar :P
Posted 02 Sep 2003

PEACE PPL
Posted 02 Sep 2003

[:D]Yup my friend is an indian and his father says the samething....that america and uk don't want us to be friends.

it's a fact that brown people are if not the most smartest people in the world. You give them a problem and we can solve it. Now take Pakistan and India for example....two nation with nuclear weapons and the brains.........we could rule the world!!!!!!![:D]
Posted 02 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well jaise bhi ho peace ho .....
Posted 02 Sep 2003

flawless says
peace peace all da way!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ricky says
my concept of this issues is not the one of wild optimism or deep pessimism but the one of spber realism. as v s naipaul wrote - when a faction breaks away from the group it always hates the group it broke away from and vice versa. consider the so called core issue of kashmir - i dont think it can ever be solved . pakistan wants it and india would never give it. it is as simple as that. talks or no talks , there would never be a mutually accpetable solution for the problem. we ll alaways be in a limbo on that one . plus there are a multitude of factors. talkin about killing of muslims by india or usa and britain for that matter is insignificant compared to the nuisance of terrorism which the world associates with islam now. pakistan is perceived as a fascist ,religious restrictive and almost a lawless dictatorial society in india , where as india is considered as a big bully by pakistan. i dont know how we could ever turn things around and trust me people in india dont even care any more.
Posted 03 Sep 2003

flawless says
well, there is a solution to everything in my opinion, its juss a mater of time!
wat ever happens, is gna happen,so y wreck our present relations over these issues!
as 4 u ricky man, u hav ur own opinion n i hav my own, but that dont mean either of us is wrong, u think ur right n i think im right!
so, juss let it be that way, and not force our opinions on other, cuz u can only ever state ur opinion, u cant enforce it, and there r bad ppl in alkl sorts of cultures, juss cuz sum ppl missuse their religion, culture etc. dont mean that religion n culture is bad! i respect the indians n i hope that they respect me in return!
thats all i hav to say!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ricky says
oh i love ya flawless . u look pretty cute in that red dress.lol
Posted 03 Sep 2003

flawless says
uuummmmm...yeah, sure sure!
ummm...lolz, maybe im da first paki u sed that to, lolz, that u love her!
dats a start!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ok so you guys want a solution for peace..right? i give you two..

1. give us the whole kashmir
2. or we will take it.

hey ricky,, i dont like this attitude from you,, i want the old spring season back. lets go to some other paki site.

Consider ur self blocked for unnecassary trying to build tensions. i think we shud applaud ricky adn we do appreciate him. nishu this is MY final warnign to u
Posted 03 Sep 2003

rozi says
Here's a solution nishu
we wont give u kashmir but if u guz give it to us nicely we wont hurt u or else well..................................................
u don't wanna know what will happen [cannibal]
we might take ur side of punjab as well
and then ur people will go criying to the united nations as u always do
but by god we wont back off this time not even if president bush himself came and told us [8D]
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Guys, the truth is that Pakistan is ruled by 3 A's ... Allah, Army and America. I know that people of India and Pakistan are very good friends , but it is the government of both the countries,especially Pakistan which are dividing people.
Posted 04 Sep 2003

quote:
Originally posted by desertboy

All this would only en if episodes like....Kashmir, Babri Mosque and Gujarat are ended.....if we see Muslims being butchered in India by the Hindus........whose blood doesnt boil......in the end....we all want peace......The Holy Prophet stressed on peace because its always beneficial and it helps nations to go strong...wars always weakens humanity...........but he also said that the Muslims should not believe in a dead mans peace....so peace ahould be at all levels.....what peace will there be if they continue killing muslims in kashmir!!!

And what about Bangladesh?? the Pakistani armymen raped so many women and little girls there , they were also muslims.
Posted 04 Sep 2003

so rozi darling i think there is a third solution also.

why don't you marry me?(i am asuming you are a girl)
our childern would come out with a reasonable solution.
Posted 04 Sep 2003

rozi says
quote:
Originally posted by nishu

so rozi darling i think there is a third solution also.

why don't you marry me?(i am asuming you are a girl)
our childern would come out with a reasonable solution.

Sorry I'm already engaged
Posted 04 Sep 2003

oh no... alas my heart is broken.
do you have any unmarrid freind or relative rozi?
i realy want to have a quick solution for kashmir.
Posted 04 Sep 2003

sharara says
Dear nishu.. ur solutions r not very appropriate. pls do reconsider them.. we might just decide to leave kashmir to the west :P
Posted 04 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well wat do ya say shary abot this topic ... this topic shud b in .....
Posted 05 Sep 2003

sharara says
in hell.... no idea ffm pls manage as u feel.. im too dead
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
ohm wat happend aaapo ... alite na
?????
Posted 05 Sep 2003

quote:
in hell.... no idea ffm pls manage as u feel.. im too dead

chup :@
Posted 05 Sep 2003

rozi says
quote:

oh no... alas my heart is broken.
do you have any unmarrid freind or relative rozi?
i realy want to have a quick solution for kashmir.

quick solution eh
Leave Kashimir it's ours it has always been ours thats the quick solution
Or else..................................................
Kisi Pakistani ki bad dua na leni beta
Posted 05 Sep 2003

ricky says
well thanx for initiating me flawless.lol i m glad i made ur day.
Posted 05 Sep 2003

jani420 says

ok so you guys want a solution for peace..right? i give you two..

1. give us the whole kashmir
2. or we will take it.

hey ricky,, i dont like this attitude from you,, i want the old spring season back. lets go to some other paki site.

Hey keep on dreaming buddy Kashmir is ours alwayas has been ours forget kashmir there is still time u dont wana see a bunch of angry pakis kickin ur ass
don't mess with us pakis it's 4 your own gud
Posted 05 Sep 2003

jani420 says
EDITED
Posted 05 Sep 2003

jani420 says
EDITED
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic