ANY NON-MUSLIM MUST READ!(aint a insult )

3141 views 83 replies
Reply to Topic
shujaslam

Total Posts: 176

hey and what up peeps
in our religion Islam, our holy book called the Quran was after the Torah and Bible. it was the last message from God.
just wanna pop in sum info in it [angel]

" And those who believe and do good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they dwell therein forever." (Quran, 2:82)

" And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter."(Quran 3:85)

please people, really you should get more detail about Islam because, if you dont beileve in God, you will suffer in Hell fire forever. and remember, im telling you this right now and you'll remember ma words when the world ends and when you guys will be in Hell.

ps. this wasnt really makin fun of you guys, im just doin ma thing. spreadin Islam.
Posted 03 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
ok!! ricky...just plz dont bring in religion or anythin like that in ur argument......u wouldnt like people sayin shyt about ur religion right! so thats how i dont like people sayin things about my religion either.....that r not nice!..so like plz argue as much as u want...but just likee have nice cleannnn argument!...bas thas all i goota say!....ricky HAVE FUNNN!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

ricky says
message received.
Posted 08 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
GOOD!...GLAD TO HEAR THAT..THANX!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

ricky says
not a problem!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well i do agree wid sanam juz b positive na
Posted 08 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
lol YES YES! SO WHATELSE
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
kewl task ,,, to make other kewls na
Posted 08 Sep 2003

ricky says
everythings on track ffm. u r a pretty chilled out guy and so am i . dont think i m offending nobody now. most of it is just spur of the moment , 'tongue not connected to the mind' kinda reactions and they get deleted anyways. ask sanam who had a field time deleting my posts. must be nothing compared to that. dont fret ffm, just keep convincing me. i m not headstrong, i get convinced so we ll have all shades of conversation here . i dont have any preconceived ideas bout makin a mess here. plzz dont even let that thought cross ur mind.
Posted 09 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
GAWD!! IT WAS CRAZY...EVERY TOPIC I OPENED...OR EVERY POST THAT I READ WAS STUPID....UR RELIGION IS THAT AND MINE IS THIS....GAWD IT WAS STUPID..ANYWAYZ ITS ALL GOOD NOW!....
Posted 09 Sep 2003

ricky says
ahaha sanam, must have wanted to strangle me then . i m glad i dont live in boston.lol but u know what , at times i lie awake and i ask, ' where have i gone wrong' and the voice tells me -' ricky man , it s gonna take more than one nite' . lol hahaha
Posted 09 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
UFFF U DONT KNOW MAN! JUST THANK GOD U WERENT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AT THAT TIME...OH MAN! U DONT KNOW!..I WOULDVE LIKE STRANGLED YA AND THEN PROBABLY TIED U UP ON THE PANKHA!! AND ZOOOMM RICKY GOIN IN CIRCLES......!!...ROUND HE GOES!...LOL!...:p:p...I WAS GOIN CRAZY!...
Posted 09 Sep 2003

ricky says
that would be so trippy for some.lol but too bad sanam! it s an opportunity lost cause now i see desibaba enjoyin that trip instead of me. he s defeated me hollow for that rezedevous. we should device some other way of enjoyin each others company.hahahaa
Posted 09 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
HAHAHAHAAH!...UFFFF NOW DESIBABA!...GAWD..NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:p
Posted 10 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
WELL U KNOW WHAT ANGEL? U SHOULD SPRINKLE SOME OF THAT MAGIKAL DUST OF URS ON HIM. LOL
Posted 10 Sep 2003

faysal says
hum....ricky and ricky boy r same???.........
Posted 10 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
YES FAYSAL! I GOT KICKED OUT AGAIN, A LITTLE UNFAIRLY THOUGH ! THINK I HAVE TO TAKE IT EASY CAUSE I M RUNNING OUTTA FACES. LOL
Posted 10 Sep 2003

faysal says
LOLzzz..ricky now u wont get kicked out..how many faces(nicks) u have by the way??
Posted 10 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
lost count a long time ago faysal !lol
Posted 10 Sep 2003

sharara says
wotever it was, im glad to see ricky in a postive frame

and besides.. i blocked all suspected id's of ricky. im to blame. :D

ricky i hope i never hav to do so again.
and plus.. happy posting
Posted 10 Sep 2003

faysal says
yeah ricky we all hope u staywith us ina good way..like friends..u r verynice but u hav to control ur tounge a bit..and everything would be fine...[:D]
Posted 10 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
haan haan I THINK I SHOULD....I SHOULD SPRINKLE SOME ON U TOO!:p:p
Posted 10 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
notify me in advance sanam! so that i am within the ' sprinkling' distance from ya.lol
Posted 10 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well dear nice to see ya in frndly environment ... but this is a special forum for religion ..so [plz avoid chito chat ...
Posted 10 Sep 2003

sanam411 says

OYE RICKY SURE WILL DOO!..ILL TELL U IN ADVANCE!!!....BUT THAT DESIBABA THING!...IMM GOONA SPRINKLE SO MUCH ON HIM! KEH BAS:p:p:p
Posted 11 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well .. hm i waz juz sayin k i m on moderation na ,, any how no problem
Posted 11 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
thanx a lot ffm!

Posted 11 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
mention not ... dear
Posted 11 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
that would be so much fun ! make sure u put teh magikal dust in his eyes first cause just in case the magic fails , atleast he ll be incapacitated for a while. hahahahahahah
Posted 11 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
HEHHE THANNXXX FFM!....

HEHEHEHE OH YEAH! GOOD IDEA!....YEAH ILL DO THAT!...HEHEHEH POOR DESIBABA!...
Posted 11 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
i would pay to watch that show sanam!
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic