Drama Actors/Singers you want in Films!

1338 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
T.O_Raptors

Total Posts: 295

Lots of Drama actors want to go to the film industry and also a few singers. Who do you want to see in upcoming films.....and if your wondering I am bored!
Posted 01 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
heyy T.O.    UMM WELL LLETS SEE!! I DONT KNOW!...UMM MAYBE FAKHIR!!....
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
i say none, they'll get wasted, i think they should wait untill lollywood start makin every single movie, with good picture n sound quality...cuz otherwise their talen will be wasted...
Posted 01 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
umm yeah! i think they should wait!.....
Posted 01 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well the case is the medium ... each medium have diff. requirements . so its not easy to adjust at any place ...
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
thaz right...
Posted 01 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
me alwayz rat na
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yes no doubt about it...lol kiddo is always right
Posted 01 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
yes yes yes!
Posted 01 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
thz thz thz thz thz
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
npz npz npz npz npz
Posted 01 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
no prbz!
Posted 01 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
i would love 2 see humaira arshad in movies but she's got he cleanest image of all the singers i think, so its wishful thinking on my part!

and i would like to see 'faaris' from mera ghar ek whirlpool hai doing comedy roles in lollywood too!
Posted 02 Sep 2003

you guys on drugs or something? lol
Posted 02 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
NOO! T.O. RAPTORS.....:p
Posted 02 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no we're not on drugs mr. t-dot! wats wrong with humaira arshad and faaris, and fakhir?! u asked a question...we answered. lol. who'd u have in mind?! this oughta be good....!
Posted 02 Sep 2003

waisay NFAKFan jee humari industry ki halat pehlay hi kharab hai agar humaira arshad aa jaye gi to bera hi garq ho jayee ga faaris kay baray mai no comments
Posted 02 Sep 2003

Well if you say so........I'll leave it for a another thread! :)
Posted 02 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
waisay teen sahib aap to meree choices ke peechay hi pargay hain!!!! lol. first saima, then veena malik, and now even humaira!!!! toba. menay bhi zara yan sara ke baray mein kuch buraa kaha hai?!!?!!!

anyhow...humaira worked in a drama a long time ago. but she left and is now concentrating on music only. aur tracker sahib, every lollywood producer/director has asked her to join lollywood FYI. so obvisouly she's looked at as a solution to their problems, not a reason for them! but she is shareef. she has refused. bad for us cause we can't see her as much, but good cause she'll continue to make great music.

btw...i hope i don't have to defend humaira arshad like i had to defend saima, khan sahib!!!!! cause if i do, i'll come out guns ablazin'!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. (j/k).
Posted 02 Sep 2003

ShujaSlam says
i hate humaira arshad(nfakdan, plz don mind, and by the way faakhir said that he will never act in movies and doesnt like it anyway. same as Ahsan Khan(dancer), he used to act in paki films but quit because of the bad lollywood image
Posted 03 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
dont mind at all shujaslam! u're entitled to your own opinion! but why don't u like humaira arshad!? just wondering.
Posted 03 Sep 2003

waisay i have seen that drama ustad jee and it was one of the pathetic drama i haveever seen.Stupid acting by all of cast and i dunno how directors offered her. But i am not surprised coz if she act she will act in pathetic movies only
Posted 03 Sep 2003

Well how can you say that without even her being in one single film. Can't judge just becuase of a sad performance in a drama. Drama life and Filmi life are two different world!!!!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ShujaSlam says
see, humaira arshad just doesnt have that actress/herion look...like, many indian actresses have and some paki actresses(ZARAAAA)
i think singers should just stick to singing
mabye some drama actors can join lollywood. but to tell the truth most people dont like it
Posted 03 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. jinaab, she is a singer, obvisouly her acting is bad. she was probably asked to work in a drama just for the hell of it, and she agreed to it, in order to gain exposure. it was something she did not like, and she is not doing dramas anymore, and definately not lollywood movies. that goes to show she is sharif! despite this however, lollywood people continue to ask her to work in movies. obvisouly she is seen as a marketable person! u can't deny that, and even if u do, it doesnt matter! people continue to pusue her!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
the last message from me, was directed 2wards khan-saab, teentracker.

this one goes out 2 t.o_raptors....good point....!

and shujaslam....u 2. good point. singers should stick 2 singing. but on the flip side, actors/actresses should stick 2 acting! that means zara should not try and come out with an album, which she is! lol. (j/k) btw...any news on it? u seem 2 be a big fan.

and you're right abt humaira arshad not having that heroine look. that don't mean she's ugly tho! i hope thats not what u meant! lol. [;)]
Posted 04 Sep 2003

ShujaSlam says
no, no. i never say sum one is ugly. its Allah(SWT)'s creation. its just that, u gotta have sum sorta herion look to be an actersss.its hard to discribe tho
Posted 05 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
i smell what you're cookin'....its all good!

as long as u don't think humaira arshad is ugly...cause she aint. if u thought so or any1 else thought so, i'd think you're crazy! but its all good!!! lol.
Posted 05 Sep 2003

khan sahib gussay wali baat jane do main ne to apna opinion diya tha
Posted 05 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
ghussa...aur vo bhi mere ustaadjee pe?!?!?!!!! NO, NO tracker sahib, i'm not angry! i was just replying to your post! i can never get angry, especially at a fellow lahore guy! lol. u, me, hell even humaira arshad....we're all from lahore! we're all one big happy family! LOL. no anger here!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Lahore is Pakistan's GREATEST city! LoL!!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic