Javaid Sheikh snags Sadia Imam

2256 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

according to sunday ke sunday, javaid sheikh has signed sadia imam as the heroine for his new movie 'kuley aasman ke neechay' - the official follow-up 2 YDAKH. not sure if this is old news, but i thought i'd pass it along....

poor sana. lol. ah well...such is life. u're on top of the world one day, and the next you're old news! sucks 2 be her i guess. lol.
Posted 06 Sep 2003

well thats kool,,, we heard that he had couple of girls on his list to choose,, zara sheikh sana or sadia imam..... well he made a good choice,, coz sadia imam is a good actress,,, en with good looks,,,,,,,, hamari film industry mein tou ye bemari thi kai aik hi actress kai peechay par jatay hain,, just like ssaeed noor's Saima.... but thank god things have changed,,, coz sana bhi khushfehmi mein hi thi.... lolzzz poor she...
Posted 07 Sep 2003

paki lion says
i think only guyz who has no balls at all choose saima for their film!
Posted 07 Sep 2003

really....I thought he was gonna go for zara. Oh well still a good choice in my opinion! this new film is it gonna be a digital one also. I hope so!!!! :)
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
Sadia Imam is a very good actress, i think this movie will be a HIT as well...
Posted 07 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
quote:
Originally posted by shahrukh khan

well thats kool,,, we heard that he had couple of girls on his list to choose,, zara sheikh sana or sadia imam..... well he made a good choice,, coz sadia imam is a good actress,,, en with good looks,,,,,,,, hamari film industry mein tou ye bemari thi kai aik hi actress kai peechay par jatay hain,, just like ssaeed noor's Saima.... but thank god things have changed,,, coz sana bhi khushfehmi mein hi thi.... lolzzz poor she...

i heard the same thing. i also saw an interview with veena malik, and she was making a pitch to join the film as well, even as a sidekick, like she was in YDAKH! there's still time...she might be signed. lets see.

as 4 saima...y does everyone bring her up in every post?! lol. for someone who is as quiet as her, and who stays out of the spotlight, she sure is talked abt ALOT! why is that!? she was not even considered (i dont think) for this movie, yet her name pops up in this discussion as well. LOL. now i see why she's the best! lol.

anyhow, back 2 the topic at hand, i agree with u ayeshakhan_fanatic....this movie will be big...if for no other reason, than curiosity. people will be curious 2 see if it lives up to YDAKH standards, since its the same director.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yup, n javed sheikh is a really good director, i know he won't let his movie down...
Posted 07 Sep 2003

umair16 says
thanx god it someone besides Saana , Zara , Resham . . . i know their all very good actresess but we need new facesess . .
Posted 07 Sep 2003

maybe VEENA MALIK have chance again after yeh dil aapka hua
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
Veena Malik? never seen her, who is she?
Posted 07 Sep 2003

saieen says
mmm.....
she is a model doing work in Dramaz at the moment...
n may be in some move too...
Posted 08 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
yeah she should be given another chance. but i don't see her as a lead actress. only supporting! she's better suited for dramas.

ayeshakhan_fanatic yaar, u don't know who veena malik is?!

she was in YDAKH (supporting actress) and she's on shows like 'mis fit', 'saas bhi ek ma hai', and 'sirf tumharay liya'. here's a pic...

Image Insert:

12.02 KB
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yea i've seen her before, guess i didn't know her name before...
Posted 08 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
cool....

so u think she should be signed for this new javaid sheikh movie, as a sidekick for sadia imam?! and does anyone know who the hero will be??
Posted 08 Sep 2003

yaar pakistani fil industry ka yehi musla hai heo to woh shan hi hoga wasiay sadia imam itni bhi acchi nahin hai
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yes i think veena malik is a pretty face, and she should be in good movies, i'll love to see different actors and actresses in pak movies, sick n tired of same old same old...
Posted 08 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
tracker sahib, shaan is the best lollywood has! he's the total package. he can do ANY role. not everyone can do the same...

and sadia imam drama's mein kaam kartee hai, right?? i have not seen her. if u say she's not too good, then i will have 2 take u're word!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

thanx a lot ustad jee but shan lol
Posted 09 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
khan-saab, why r u laughing at him?!! he's THE MAN (in lollywood)!!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
u know i read a news some time before, SRK asked SHAAN to work in his movie Asoka, Shaan said he would've if the label wasn't Bollywood...Shaan is cool man, not like other ppl in lollywood, who always wana be in bwoods...
Posted 09 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
is that right?! wow....i had no idea. good for shaan. smart choice. he's #1 in lollywood so he should not take it for granted.

i would not mind if he went tho, cause i would love to see a movie with shaan and srk. india and pakistan's best! that would be cool....

Posted 10 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yea that's true news, it was in INDIATIMES.com...they can't lie...
who knows maybe next time Shaan might ask SRK to work with him in his home production...SRK on lollywood label, damn that will be a clash...bumper opening i tell you...
Posted 10 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh thats 4 sure. crazy collections for a SRK-SHAAN movie! but lets be honest....we're dreaming here. lol. neither man will leave his part of the 'woods'! lol. who knows tho...stranger things have happend.

i've said it many times, and i'll say it again...i would love to see a shaan, srk, saima, madhuri movie! lol. but thats me personally. you and everyone else would probably be cool with the entire case, but saima. lol. (j/k). so for you guys we'll insert zara, and have saima do a cameo appearance. is that cool?! lol.
Posted 10 Sep 2003

he is a routine artist nothing else
Posted 10 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
he's not routine yaar!

hey...did i tell u i got his autograpgh?! lol. he's a cool guy...don't bash shaan!

and besides...u name me ONE pakistani actor whose better. modern-day actor that is...not someone from back in the day!
Posted 10 Sep 2003

sorry i am unable to name coz i dont have any one
Posted 12 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
vekhya pher badshah.....shaan IS the best!!! lol. oday naal da hor koi nai!!!

(i'm tired of urdu..i had 2 add some punjabi, and who better than my lahore buddy to talk punjabi with?!)!
Posted 12 Sep 2003

nice but sorry shan is out of question
Posted 12 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh yaar. i give up. lol. u dont like shaan, u despise saima, and u even hate veena malik. next thing u know u'll say u don't like humaira arshad either. lol. (j/k). i think you only like zara and nothing else. am i right?! lol.
Posted 13 Sep 2003

no i am not i like sara,zara,iman,aanchal and many more....
Posted 13 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh i see!

they're ok i guess...
Posted 13 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic