~AISH-ABHI TO WED ON APRIL 20TH~

4058 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
London_Girl

Total Posts: 18948

AISH-ABHI TO WED ON APRIL 20TH

By Eye TV India Bureau

Breaking News

Finally, star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai will tie the knot on April 20 in Mumbai. This is going to be a family affair with the guests being very limited, say 150, in all. The marriage ceremony will begin on April 18th with the music night at Bachchans' residence at Jalsa to be followed by a baarat (marriage procession) of his son Abhishek led by Big B to Rais' house at Bandra. Excepting family members and very close friends, no Bollywood bigwig like Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan, have been invited for the wedding. There will be no honeymoon for the couple as Amitabh Bachchan's mother and Abhishek's grandmother, Teji Bachchan is not well, according to sources close to family.

But there may be a big reception for the film industry and others left out. Interestingly, the rights for covering the mega wedding have reportedly been sold to an international media house, so the other media may be barred from the wide coverage of the event. The news of the Ash-Abhishek romance started making rounds last year when the couple was shooting for 'Umrao Jaan' and 'Guru' though both got engaged on January 14 this year after they returned from the premiere of their film 'Guru' in Toronto and New York. Since then Aish and Abhi have been frequently appearing in public together first at Mirzapur in UP to celebrate Amitabh Bachchan's bosom pal, Amar Singh's birthday on January 28, and later at an event by the French Embassy to honor Amitabh with the highest civilian award of the French Government

Posted 30 Mar 2007

ya breaking news sun sun k sub thal chuky hain

mujy tu koi kundliyan k rola lagtaa hai lolzzz
Posted 30 Mar 2007

Gee-Z said:

ya breaking news sun sun k sub thal chuky hain

mujy tu koi kundliyan k rola lagtaa hai lolzzz

I know.. even am sick of it too.. but yet, can't live without knowing it
Posted 30 Mar 2007

veer_zaara says
i hope they get marreid in this day
im sick an dtired of them
i dont know ehn they gonna get marriedi hope ke 22 april they will
Posted 30 Mar 2007

awwww is it 22nd?????

LOL! people are getting even more anxious to know now!
Posted 30 Mar 2007

veer_zaara says
London_Girl said:

awwww is it 22nd?????

i think on 20
ops sorry my mistake
Posted 30 Mar 2007

hope they will now
Posted 31 Mar 2007

kOoLeSt1 says
khabreen
Posted 31 Mar 2007

veer_zaara said:

London_Girl said:

awwww is it 22nd?????

i think on 20
ops sorry my mistake

naah its ok.. even am not sure either.. it may be on 22nd.. God knows na
Posted 01 Apr 2007

shahrukh khan said:

hope they will now

yesh!
Posted 01 Apr 2007

sweetie says
they will
even salman is now getting married
aish has no choice but to marry abhishek
hehe
Posted 11 Apr 2007

Ash has loadzzzz more choices, Aunt

though, she wanted to get even more "moneyed".. isi lie Abhi nazar ayya
Posted 11 Apr 2007

sweetie says
absolutely
laal leechi (laalchi :p)
Posted 11 Apr 2007

laal leechi..
Posted 11 Apr 2007

sweetie says
Posted 11 Apr 2007

I heard this "word" before.. somewhere.. someone very close to me has said this millions of tymz..
Posted 12 Apr 2007

sweetie says

who?
Posted 12 Apr 2007

aaah.. moi sis

shez has this millions of bugs of jokes on her mind at every second
Posted 12 Apr 2007

BTW!!!.. nice to see you on JB regularly
Posted 12 Apr 2007

sweetie says
London_Girl said:

aaah.. moi sis

shez has this millions of bugs of jokes on her mind at every second

oh dats nice

Posted 13 Apr 2007

sweetie says
London_Girl said:

BTW!!!.. nice to see you on JB regularly

lol dekte hain kitni dair tak
u see jab mai zyada regularly aati hun to phir kafi dair ke lye gayab ho jati hun hehe
Posted 13 Apr 2007

LOL!!..
Posted 13 Apr 2007

Salman Khan, our beloved Bollywood BAD BOY is planning to gift an expensive sherwani to Abhishek Bachchan on his wedding. Amitabh Bachchan invited Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan with his family to the reception ceremony of Abhishek Bachchan of Aishwarya Rai. News reports say that Aishwarya’s EX BAD BOYFRIEND sent a SMS congratulating Abhishek Bachchan after the news of their marriage came out. Despite having a tumultuous relationship with Aishwarya Rai, SALLU VAI has shown a great gesture of good spirit.

Posted 15 Apr 2007

sweetie says
BUTTT
none of da KHANS (not even shahrukh and amir) have been invited on their wedding. dats da latest report.
Big B has apologised to all KHANS and said that he cannot invite everybody cuz his mother is not well.
Posted 16 Apr 2007

shahrukh khan said:

Salman Khan, our beloved Bollywood BAD BOY is planning to gift an expensive sherwani to Abhishek Bachchan on his wedding. Amitabh Bachchan invited Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan with his family to the reception ceremony of Abhishek Bachchan of Aishwarya Rai. News reports say that Aishwarya’s EX BAD BOYFRIEND sent a SMS congratulating Abhishek Bachchan after the news of their marriage came out. Despite having a tumultuous relationship with Aishwarya Rai, SALLU VAI has shown a great gesture of good spirit.

SALMAN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. MAN

he's alwayz too good!!...
Ash is the one with some extra arrogant-attitude
Posted 17 Apr 2007

sweetie said:

BUTTT
none of da KHANS (not even shahrukh and amir) have been invited on their wedding. dats da latest report.
Big B has apologised to all KHANS and said that he cannot invite everybody cuz his mother is not well.

Posted 17 Apr 2007

dont worry.. you'll see every bolly-star on their wedding at a spot!!!

" kisi ko batana nahi - bataya ja raha hoga sab ko"

Posted 17 Apr 2007

that he cannot invite everybody cuz his mother is not well===> iski samaj nahi ayie,,,
Posted 17 Apr 2007

No.. it's true!!.. evetually, he gave this message to the 'media'..

but it aint true either.. u'll see, the whole bolly crew on thier wedding anywa!.. its only an excuse to avoid the rush

but it aint gona happen na...
Posted 17 Apr 2007

sweetie says
yep probably
but they have invited ajay and kajol and havent invited any of the KHANS. why? cuz they'r muslim??

Posted 17 Apr 2007

lolzz nahi asal mai baat ya hai k Big B ajj poja karnay ko gayay thay n un hoo nay BUGHWAN ko bhi invite kya hai
so un ki wish hai k ya MOOOSLAy na ayan lolzz
Posted 17 Apr 2007

Reply to Topic