well dear folks ...

1 - RICKY
2- PAKI LOIN

wat do ya feel ... i m harsh wid ya ppl ... haina

one is indian n other is paki ....

well m i baised ..

well i dona wanna any mess here

n simply warning every one ... who is responsible for mess
ma pop was indian n ma mom is malayan ... currently i m in peaceland ...

so no personal harsh feelings .,..ma duty is to remove the mess from here ......... every body is welcomed here .... but da condition is dat ... b positive ......

Posted 08 Sep 2003

sharara says
me too indo pak
but we want peace ppl..
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
exactly ....
Posted 08 Sep 2003

desibaba says
You rock FFM
No major issues with ya.
I am with your peace initiative. But it doesnt go down well when bad is being said about my Country.

FFM Rocks
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well rite man ....

n i dona wanna to let down ne one .... so come here n do post n enjoy ... but all in a positive manner na
Posted 08 Sep 2003

faysal says
they have a problem...what does bollywood has to do with indo pak..
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well ,,, no body has problem ...no one has .....
Posted 08 Sep 2003

well i think u do have a problem
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well i m a problem ... ya r quite new here. ... or its yer any new id ? ?
Posted 08 Sep 2003

ok ffm :) :P
Posted 08 Sep 2003

paki lion says
quote:
You rock FFM
No major issues with ya.
I am with your peace initiative. But it doesnt go down well when bad is being said about my Country.

FFM Rocks

EXCUSE ME DESIBABA! WHO STARTED SPREADING HATE HERE? IT WAS YOU OK AND DONT TRY TO ACT INNOCENT AS U WERE THE FIRST ONE WHO TALKED CRAP ABOUT PAKISTAN THEN WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT UR COUNTRY!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well rite .. rite ... bus bus ... aab plz .. stop this all ....
Posted 08 Sep 2003

paki lion says
to ffm...t.o raptor is right! u stand up for indians while the fact is that they started talking crap!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

lets face the truth..
you guys where bored with the same old topics.
then came indians. and there was light.
you started talking crap to get rid of your frustrations.
indians reply back and a very intresting topics started to imerge.
ultimately this place become happinning.
and all were happy accept some really geniue ones like the good old ffm.
wait for more.....
Posted 08 Sep 2003

flawless says
nishu, stop brewin up trouble again!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
ohm .... well ... so easy for me to handle da case ... but i wanna in a prem manner ....
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by paki lion

to ffm...t.o raptor is right! u stand up for indians while the fact is that they started talking crap!

well i m not standing for any nationals , i m pure human .,.,.i m a human .. i m not biased wid any one .. fair n open ....
Posted 08 Sep 2003

desibaba says
Cut the crap. You people are born loosers. I cant believe you ppl are crying and shouting of being discriminated against in your own backyard.
Way to go guys. cummon grow up.

quote:
Originally posted by paki lion

Posted 09 Sep 2003

cool down!!

we will win once again as usual..
Posted 09 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
yeh koi cricket kee game naheen hai .. ya koi jung naheen hai

its a discussion forum .... so b positive ...

abb aaj kee policy sun lo saab

aab jo bhi negative posting karey ga... he/she shud be banned for one week.......
Posted 09 Sep 2003

desibaba apne country ko dek jahan muslims ko jala dete ho ALLAH tum se hisab le ga phir dekna tumhara kya hashar ho ga :@
Posted 09 Sep 2003

paki lion says
to nishu..if u are talking about winning or losing how can u expect then there will be peace circumstances? and yes wether indian won the wars or not..we didn't suffered..its indians peoples who suffered..look at india poverty is rising in india!no attention is being payed to the poor peoples, but i dont care they are not my people, I only care about pakistan and its peoples! and whats more we were having fun on this forum..so ur argument is baseless that u are trying to light up diz forum..I as a pakistani can do the same to enter any indian forums and talk crap about India to light up the forums!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

so you want peace? then why you speak wrong words to us .
Posted 09 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well i will say ,,, ppl from both sides were wrong .. irrespective k kis ne start kiya kab kiya ....
Posted 09 Sep 2003

flawless says
desi n nishu,grow up n stop bein soo immature!
ur gona win! hah!
snap back into reality u al n stop this stupid and unethical arguement!
GROW UP!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

paki lion says
to my paki peoples..how many time did india made anti propaG**da against pakistan?many times!how many time did they talked crap about pakistan?many times! how many did they attacked us?three times! but did we suffered?no we didn't!its the indian peoples who suffered as the poverty rate is increasing over there..so to all the pakistanis..leave them yaar!just focus on our pakistan and our peoples and work hard for the betterment of our pakistan!

LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

paki lion says
quote:
so you want peace? then why you speak wrong words to us .

EXCUSE ME!U DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE..FIRST SPRINGSTEPPER CAME AND HE TALKED RUBBISH ABOUT PAKISTAN SO WE THAT WHY WE WERE 'ATTACKING' HIM AND THEN U CAME AND U TOOK HIS SIDE..AND U EVEN TALKED CRAP ABOUT LOLLYPOP AND MADRASAS AND SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND U HAVE ANTI PAKSITANI ATTITUDE! SO IF U WANT PEACE THEN OPEN UR EYES AND WATCH WHO IS TALKING RUBBISH ABOUT PAKISTAN!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

nishu007 says
its you who first talked crap about india.
and btw springstepper never posted any topics. he only replied to pakis topics which were anti indian.
i supported him because he was talking truth.
Posted 10 Sep 2003

Påkï§tåñ Zïñdåbåd
Posted 10 Sep 2003

paki lion says
to nishu..yes we were posting anti indian replies as he started talking crap about pakistan...it is very clear u came here to start fighting wid us!
Posted 10 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
no one is fiting ,,, n from now onward dona talk on this topic of holy war or so .... understand ... n paki loin b a frn ,, n live in fam of jb .. ya r soo nice i know ...
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic