Reply to Topic
spyoflove

Total Posts: 27

selfish is a ver small word
they are crocodile
im rite [angel]
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
oh paleezeeee gimme a break man...girls r not selfish aright! will someone explain how girls are selfish and guys are angels?!!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

spyoflove says
boys are builtin angel
have ya eva heard that a women is an angel
Posted 06 Sep 2003

All girls are not selfish but majority of the femals are selfish. first thinks their own comfort and than others.
Posted 06 Sep 2003

aray nahi hum lakey to mante hain ke 50 percent larkey esi hote hain lakin larkiyan maanti nahi hain who kehti hain ke koi larki esi nahi hoti is baat ka gagra hai
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
i'm not denying the fact that other girls could be selfish, but spyoflove didin say MAJORITY his way of sayin meant every single girl n i kno i'm not selfish so that's why i'm opposing it! i dun care if the whole world is selfish but that doesin mean i would be too.
Posted 06 Sep 2003

yaar care to kerni parti hai na
if one of your freind is going to jump off from a bridge you dont need to jump with him or seeing him you need to go down the bottom to catch him
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
it's his life....agar woh jump karna chahta hai to sau baar karey....i can advise him not to do it n if he doesin listen then too bad!
Posted 06 Sep 2003

hum to zaroorat se ziyda maded kerty hain chahye agle ko zaroorat ho ya na hoon hmmm
ye hi to farak hai hum pakies mai or tum Americans main
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
yeah yeah....chahey madaat kartey kartey khud mar jao? apni life se zaada important kuch nahi hai mr.! (NO I'M NOT SELFISH..lol)
Posted 06 Sep 2003

its not like that there are some thing that are more important to me.
i really want to do some ting for ma country to make it strong
Posted 06 Sep 2003

::: huuuuuh
Posted 07 Sep 2003

untouchable kiya aap ney hmm haan ker key hi 2242 posts ki han
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
how come ur always commenting abt wut everyones posts..unki marzi!! woh ek word likhay ya ek page likhay, tumhey issey kya
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Selfish...may be, but its for good purpose
Posted 07 Sep 2003

pagaldil says
they r mean to guy no matter wat.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
that's not true...depends on wut u say to em n if u say somethin wrong n ofcourse anyone would be mean...no ones mean to another person without a valid reason
Posted 07 Sep 2003

ohhhhhh cool spy of love, nice reply.....:)
Posted 08 Sep 2003

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, GIRLS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SELFISH
Posted 08 Sep 2003

THEY HAVE NI SYMPATHIES FOR OTHERS....JUST THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT, DON'T THINK OF OTHERS...
Posted 08 Sep 2003

yeah..yeah....thats what you think.
Posted 08 Sep 2003

thats not what i think its the TRUTH
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
gimme a break....i dun even wanna argue this no more cuz u guys are just retards...dunno wut kinda girls u peepz been around but u do all hav a mom dun u, is she "selfish"?! n if so i pity u cuz u been livin with this wrong impression all ur life....HAVE AN OPEN MIND!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

and so you have FATHER, is he have been living with all that stuff..?????thats what i want to say please stop writting and replying to these topics...it causes nothing but misleads us... i know about all... i just wrote down so that u get a chance to know how it feel when someone say something to you without any reason...and you did in ur topics..."Problem With GUYS", whats that???????????
Posted 08 Sep 2003

agar itna hi khayal hai to please stop what i said to you and thats all...
Posted 08 Sep 2003

agar itna hi khayal hai to please stop what i said to you and thats all...
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
the topic i posted "problem with guys" it wuz a lil story thing that i found online n i wuz askin others wut they think abt it....most of it wuz true n some of it wuz false...but atleast there were GIVEN REASONS for why one would feel that way...but in this topic it clearly states that ALL GIRLS ARE SELFISH n not one person gave a good reason why they believe that n that's the only reason i argue it!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
and yes i do hav a father n he's not been livin with stuff b/c ppl in my house aint selfish..ur the one who believes that not me!
Posted 08 Sep 2003

everytime i cum here i find entrily new topic related to gals in which guyz always blaming galz.....i wanna know y is it soo???
i mean c'mon yaar where we did bad wid u guyz but still guyz alll da time say sumthing to gals in a different ways
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
yeah i kno...koi life nahi hai inki, basically post up anti-guyz topics lol
Posted 12 Sep 2003

lolz...chalo karne do un ko..hamara kia jana hai..[;)]
Posted 12 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic