Main aik din laut key aounga Review

3253 views 47 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

what u call it in typical filmi language "paisa wasool" thats what main aik din laut key aounga is all abt its got everything the masses look for from dance numbers to action,thrill,drama,stlye and a bit of skin show as well.
medlka is a story of one family comprises a mother a loving brother a little sister one servant and a dog they have a huge business and they r living happily ahmed butt running that business with his father's old frnd javed sheikh then one day ahmed butt meet with the gal and fall in luv and thats when every thing changed,Medlka is a refurnished old car with some new features but u wont mind it at all cuz its got everything for everyone,technically its very sound the sound and picture is crisp, camera work is excellent,entire film shot and processed in india and that shows on screen, undoubtedly they have got even better color labs and sound design then bangkok, the sound effects and background music is superb now lets talk abt some major departments,javed fazil did a wonderfull job and he showed new kids that how to make a gud entertaining movie, jawad ahmed's music is wonderfull but he shudn't have sung all the songs along with asha,sunidhi chuhaan and alka cuz his voice lack expression which is very important for romantic songs,Hummayun saeed rockss all the way he looked dashing and give a gr8 performance Ahmed butt was good much better then salakhain but again his voice is dubbed by hummayun saeed due to story requirement,nosheen ali sardar totally wasted shes got a breif role so as nadeem baig,poja kanwal is impressive both actresses acted pretty well(much better then meera and vena malik), jawed sheikh was efficient as he always.
All in all medlka is a gud family entertainment and after the show ur definitely gonna say " Paisa wasool".
10/7
Posted 28 Apr 2007

bilal1970 says
THANKS MR CHARIZMATIC FOR GOOD NEWS AND I HOPE IT WILL BE RELEASED IN UK SOON BCAZ ITS PRODUCER SHOAIB ALAM
BELONGS TO UK
Posted 29 Apr 2007

was it full house? in your opinion what will be the box office verdict?
Posted 29 Apr 2007

WOW!Yupiiii!
Thank god kisi BIG-BUDGET film ka positive review dekney ko mila....!
Reallly was there skin-show in it?(was it like Tarap..dont tell me!!!)

Yes i wanna know that was it a Full-House?
Aur kya India ki labs Bangkok sey zayada achi hein
Posted 29 Apr 2007

Nausheen Ali had a brief role?Surprising!
Well how did u liked the action thrills,they were nice rite?And how did u liked the suspense in the movie?
Posted 29 Apr 2007

STANDARD says
yeah,I wana watch a audience support of educated people of karachi and lahore,like YDAKH audience should come ,if the house is full,I would go to see movie..
Posted 29 Apr 2007

well the the theater wasn't house full mostly there were families and as far as skin show is concerned well few dance numbers has been picturised very openly the costumes were quite hot but full marks to javed fazil and indian cinematographer for picturizing those dance numbers pretty well the camera work in entire movie is brilliant and no doubt abt that indian processing labs are better then bangkok the film carry crisp picture quality all through out 3 hours.
Posted 29 Apr 2007

thrill and suspense in plenty for sure, i also liked the basic plot of the movie the concept is pretty new and the execution is equally gud.
Posted 29 Apr 2007

MR NICE says
Its great news that you have liked the film Charizmatic. Below is something which I found on another site:

hey man i went to watch it today but unbelivably tickets were sold out couldnt belive a lollywood film being sold out, cinema man told me it was sold out yestoday is well, there were people selling the tickets in black for Rs.500.

at last after a long long time a one film has been blk buster

Main Ek Din Lot Kar Aon Gaa,has been realesd on 27th april,The film is taking Good Response espeasicly from Families,n cinema Malakan is Earning Profit from the film Thy r saying after a long time people r realy admiring the film,Dts ,Print,Direction,Locaton n songs r fabulus.its 4 days week collectins r like YDAPH n CHORUIAN, Right now its still doing a very very gr8 business n Lollywood film makers n ready 2 relse ther big budget movies after the sucess of the film. n the person whom watching the film r saying it will do a good business till a long way,i hope it will keep on tht sucess so paki pople sud wath the film
Posted 29 Apr 2007

MR NICE said:

Its great news that you have liked the film Charizmatic. Below is something which I found on another site:

hey man i went to watch it today but unbelivably tickets were sold out couldnt belive a lollywood film being sold out, cinema man told me it was sold out yestoday is well, there were people selling the tickets in black for Rs.500.

at last after a long long time a one film has been blk buster

Main Ek Din Lot Kar Aon Gaa,has been realesd on 27th april,The film is taking Good Response espeasicly from Families,n cinema Malakan is Earning Profit from the film Thy r saying after a long time people r realy admiring the film,Dts ,Print,Direction,Locaton n songs r fabulus.its 4 days week collectins r like YDAPH n CHORUIAN, Right now its still doing a very very gr8 business n Lollywood film makers n ready 2 relse ther big budget movies after the sucess of the film. n the person whom watching the film r saying it will do a good business till a long way,i hope it will keep on tht sucess so paki pople sud wath the film

this is right to an extant thanks to agressive promotion but agressive promotion only works when film is got substance and medlka definitely have all the ingredients to do well at the box office.
Posted 29 Apr 2007

i wish yahan bhi release ho
Posted 29 Apr 2007

bilal1970 says
IF THESE NEWS ARE RIGHT THAN IT SHOULD BE RELEASED HERE IN UK SOON
Posted 30 Apr 2007

bilal1970 says
WHAT DO U THINK IS IT A BIG HIT LIKE MAJAJAN
MAJAJAN BREAK THE RECORD OF KTSK BY EARNING RS128000 ON THE FIRST DAY OF ITS RELEASE ON MAIN CINEMA LAHORE
Posted 30 Apr 2007

KTSK was nothing
Posted 30 Apr 2007

bilal1970 says
KTSK BIZ ON FIRST DAY ON MAIN CINEMA WAS RS110000
(PAKISTAN FILM MAGAZINE)
GOLDEN JUBL FILM
Posted 30 Apr 2007

bilal1970 says

MADLKA POSTER
Posted 30 Apr 2007

bilal1970 says
THERE ARE NO NEWS OF FILM (MADLKA)
STILL IN DOUGHT IS IT AVERAGE FILM OR HIT
Posted 30 Apr 2007

u cant predict the box office fate soo early but it ill be a hit for sure.
Posted 30 Apr 2007

STANDARD says
MR. NICE u are right..the movie seems like YDAKH biz which was unexpected no doubt..
after a long time javaid fazal is giving us a new surprize..
Posted 01 May 2007

finally we have got something to cheer.
Posted 01 May 2007

bilal1970 says
that is good news
Posted 02 May 2007

bilal1970 says
Any body saw up coming movies trailer or promo releasing this month
Posted 02 May 2007

yoyo says
calling indian labs better then bankrok labs is just a joke, you dnt know how these things work.

hollywood producers are not idiots that they spend huge amounts of money getting their films proccesed in bankrok, rather then india which is offering half price discounts.

dnt be fooled by pakistani films who use outdated cameras. go watch spider man, made from bankrok lab and see the difference in quality of that and indian film.
Posted 02 May 2007

STANDARD says
I agree with yoyo..it's depends on camera that our makers are using.
Posted 02 May 2007

no comments.
Posted 02 May 2007

no need to comment on yoyo post
Posted 03 May 2007

bilal1970 says
yoyo u r write
100% agreed
Posted 03 May 2007

whkhan says
yoyo said:

calling indian labs better then bankrok labs is just a joke, you dnt know how these things work.

hollywood producers are not idiots that they spend huge amounts of money getting their films proccesed in bankrok, rather then india which is offering half price discounts.

dnt be fooled by pakistani films who use outdated cameras. go watch spider man, made from bankrok lab and see the difference in quality of that and indian film.

I agree YOYO.
Also quality of the original film , the quality of the copy films , correct lighting conditions and capable camera person.
All these things affect the final result you see on screen.
Even old cameras can produce good results if good quality
film and camera person is used.
Since it's common practice to buy film on black market in PAK quality is rubbish.
Posted 07 May 2007

yoyo says
well yea, nearly everything will effect final print of the movie,
you cant just say indian labs are better then bankrok because of 2 paki films, thats totaly illiogical.
Posted 09 May 2007

Main ik din lot kar aaonga...finally released...and yes all are asking the same question all over..
Does it meet the expectations ?
Is it worth watching?
The answer is yes....
This film is a total paisa vasool movie.
Javed fazil comes back after a long time with a good movie, especially made for good cinema viewers.
I t caters all the classes exhibiting drama , entertainment & galore.

This is a story of one family ...comprising of a mother ,a loving brother ,a little sister ,one servant and a
dog. They have a huge business and they r living happily. Ahmed butt running that business with his
father's old friend javed sheikh . Ahmed butt meets with a gal and fall in luv and thats when every thing
changes the whole scenario.Then he comes back as Humayun Saeed.but how ...check out in the theatre
near u!
The movie is a refurnished old house with some new features ,but u wont mind it at all cuz its got
everything for everyone.Technically its very sound.... the sound and picture is crisp, camera work is
excellent...entire film shot and processed in india and that shows on screen.The sound effects and
background music is good.
javed fazil does a good job .
jawad ahmed's music is soothing to ears,but he shudn't have sung all the songs along with asha,sunidhi
chuhaan and alka cuz his voice lack expression which is very important for romantic songs,
Humayun saeed rockss all the way... he looks good and gives a power packed performance.
Ahmed butt was good ,much better then salakhain but again his voice is dubbed by hummayun saeed due to story requirements.
Nosheen ali sardar gets no scope.
So as nadeem ,wasted in a small role.
pooja kanwal is impressive .
jawed sheikh was efficient as always.

All in all main ek din lot kar aaonga is a good family entertainment and after watching the movie, ur
definitely gonna say " Paisa wasool".
Posted 10 May 2007

yoyo says
its allready released in holland?
Posted 10 May 2007

Reply to Topic