House full of MADLKAG

1822 views 27 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Age: 124
Total Posts: 2890
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
Well excellent news for
Dear Lollywood lovers.The movie has got a huge hit like YDAKH in initial 4 day..The tickets are sold out.and selling in black..I have seen a movie..movie can be compared any today's indian movie...
No need to release indian movie in pakistan..if these movies release regularly in our cinimas..

and Good families are coming to see the movie..today labour day..I am not expecting the audience like this..nor javaid fazal direction is so uptodate..this is surprizing for me..

I will credit to HUMYOO SAEED ..I always feel he is a big star..The people are coming because of HS ..movie is house full in karachi..Traffic was jam when the movie has finished..

I dont think so indian lab is better than bankok..both are excellent....The movie post production sound effects
are way better than salakhain,reem's movie...
I am more expecting javaid sheikh movie .
Posted 01 May 2007

humayun saeed is awesome
Posted 01 May 2007

bilal1970 says
Hamayun Saeed is a gr8 thanks for good news
Javaid shiekh starting new movie dil mein kon hai after releasing his big movie kakn
Posted 02 May 2007

bilal1970 said:

Hamayun Saeed is a gr8 thanks for good news
Javaid shiekh starting new movie dil mein kon hai after releasing his big movie kakn



when will kakn release? cast of dil main kaun hai?
Posted 03 May 2007

w q malik says
CONGATULATIONS

OFFICIAL BOX OFFICE REPORT HAS DELARED THE MOVIE AS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 03 May 2007

bilal1970 says
kakn will be release this month
cast of dil main kon hai not final
Posted 03 May 2007

w q malik says
DEAR BILAL FROM UK

WHAT DOES KAKN stands for???????? DO U HAVE SOME MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MOVIE PLEASE??????????
Posted 04 May 2007

taify says
KAKN = Khullay Aasman Kay Neechay!
Posted 04 May 2007

Abrardh1 says
w q malik said:

DEAR BILAL FROM UK

WHAT DOES KAKN stands for???????? DO U HAVE SOME MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MOVIE PLEASE??????????


Didnt you know what KAKN stands for and you call yourself that you have an interest in lollywood movies haan
Posted 04 May 2007

bilal1970 says
punjabi film sooha jora shcedulled to release today
and hopefully kakn and kpnk this month also
Posted 04 May 2007

There are more chances of Kabhi Pyar Na Karna releasing soon then KAKN becuz KPNK is complete whereas KAKN is not fully proccessed.Maybe we will get to see it in June.
Posted 04 May 2007

w q malik says
ABRAR FROM UK
I DO HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF THE LOLLYWOOD BUT HONESTLY I DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERTISE IN ABBREVATIONS GENERATED ON JB FORMS.....BUT AS I HAVE JOINED U PEOPLE I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO
Posted 04 May 2007

bilal1970 says
good
Posted 05 May 2007

yoyo says
Kabhi Pyar Na Karna is definatly releasing before kakn.

kpnk should release before august if kkl doesnt take up all screens/

theres long way to go for kakn, and it might not even release this year. javeud shiek is more interested in releasing it in india then pakistan and if he doesnt find a distributer to release it in india first or same time as pakistan it won release
Posted 05 May 2007

yoyo said:

Kabhi Pyar Na Karna is definatly releasing before kakn.

kpnk should release before august if kkl doesnt take up all screens/

theres long way to go for kakn, and it might not even release this year. javeud shiek is more interested in releasing it in india then pakistan and if he doesnt find a distributer to release it in india first or same time as pakistan it won release



source?
Posted 05 May 2007

bilal1970 said:

punjabi film sooha jora shcedulled to release today
and hopefully kakn and kpnk this month also



cheap movies releasing on time
Posted 05 May 2007

Well i think atleast tht KAKN will rls this year....!
Now we only need big-budget movies like Mein Ek Din Loat Kay Aaaonga with Proper Promotion!

In next few months 2 big Pak movies are releasing with one indian movie.2 Big Pakistani movies are Kabhi Pyar Na Karna and Godfather.The Indian Movie is Kaafila starring Sunny Deol and Sana.
Well not confirmed but i think so tht in newspaper it was written tht Eveready Pictures have taken the rights of screening of the 3 movies above and Kaafila will most probably get permission of screening in Pakistan.

I dont mind Kaafila releasing in Pakistan because it has our Sana and it will definately have a more mature story than Meeras movie Nazar!
Posted 05 May 2007

STANDARD says
but how can cinima available this month or next month..if MADLAKH is huge hit..that's the actual problem..they need multiplexes.
Posted 05 May 2007

STANDARD says
and I saw a Poster of 'Devdas'(indian) starring shahrukh,madhuri in main cinima..so one distributer got this movie right.
Posted 05 May 2007

afridi_hasnat said:

Well i think atleast tht KAKN will rls this year....!
Now we only need big-budget movies like Mein Ek Din Loat Kay Aaaonga with Proper Promotion!

In next few months 2 big Pak movies are releasing with one indian movie.2 Big Pakistani movies are Kabhi Pyar Na Karna and Godfather.The Indian Movie is Kaafila starring Sunny Deol and Sana.
Well not confirmed but i think so tht in newspaper it was written tht Eveready Pictures have taken the rights of screening of the 3 movies above and Kaafila will most probably get permission of screening in Pakistan.

I dont mind Kaafila releasing in Pakistan because it has our Sana and it will definately have a more mature story than Meeras movie Nazar!



sana and mona lisa
Posted 05 May 2007

Ya,Mona Lisa too..she lives in the same building in which i live,i live on 9th floor and she lives on 10th.
Posted 06 May 2007

bilal1970 says
MOONA LISA IS GR8 I SAW HER MOVIE IN DECEMBER WAAPSI
Posted 06 May 2007

Did u liked the movie bilal?
Posted 06 May 2007

bilal1970 says
yes I ACTUALLY GO WITH MY FAMILY THERES NO AUDIENCE
ONLY TWENTY PPL IN CINEMA BUT I LIKED MOVIE BCOZ OF
STORY AND COUPLE OF GOOD SONGS ONE SONG PIC ON MONA LISA AND SHAMIL REALLY LIKE DIRECTION IS ACCEPTABLE AND BETTER THAN OUR CHEAP PUNJABI FILMS IF ITS RELEASED ON DVD THAN I WILL KEEP COPY FOR MY COLLECTION
Posted 07 May 2007

Whoever watched the movie liked it,but unfortunately went out of theatres in 2 weeks!
Tht was becuz not much publicity was given to the film!
Posted 08 May 2007

bilal1970 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Whoever watched the movie liked it,but unfortunately went out of theatres in 2 weeks!
Tht was becuz not much publicity was given to the film!



agreed
Posted 08 May 2007

valandrian says
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762bd53762
bd53762
Posted 01 Jun 2018

Posted 23 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic