The box-office verdict for MEDLKA-UPDATED

1756 views 31 replies
Reply to Topic
afridi_hasnat

Total Posts: 1187

Well now since it has been more than a week tht Mein ek din laut kay aaonga is in the the cinemas,what is the overall verdict for the film:Flop,Average or Hit?

Well according to The Daily Jinnah,Nawaiwaqt and Daily Express has declared the film a superhit!

Whereas shockingly in todays Jang Newspaper in the fun-o-fankar section,there is a section Film,Audio and Video Report.In that section surprisingly they have mentioned that the first week of the film have been really a upset.People are criticizing the film and there are many loopholes in the movie including Editing.Many people said that the leading ladies were average and it would have been better if they would have taken some from our herions.Film music and camerawork was highly appreciated.Well in the end it was written if the film does good business in the second week it will stay otherwise bad luck for it.

OMG!This is soo shocking,i watched the film and i liked it.Even some others who have also watched it liked it.3 Newspapers declaring it a Hit and one saying it a Bad Movie!
Confusion.....Confusion....Confusion!

Thats why we should have a proper website which informs us about proper box-office report like for Bollywood its Indiafm.
-------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED!!!!!!
Latest what i have read in magzine that the first week of the film was 90%.And on TV they showed Movie Review of the movie.It was positive.And the people...every sigle commment was positive.And One person said if films like these release then there is no need for Indian Films!
And by the way Majajan first 2 weeks collection were it was said tht it was A Average movie.But later due to mouth publicity of the movie people came and it turned into a huge hit!
Syed Noor admitted that!
Posted 08 May 2007

Posted 23 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic