The JB dream

2767 views 123 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

I was in work, in their new building, walking along i get into the lift, i go to push a button to close the door, and before the doors connect G walks in (Amercian Pindo) he's standing their wearing a Lepard print suit

as we go up, the lift stops, its broken. i sit on the floor and wait for a tech to fix it, all of a sudden their is a loud thud on the top of the lift, the top is riped open and SK belays himself down dressed like something out of the matrix, he lifts G into his ghoodie and takes him out the lift. g kisses SK on the cheek and says "my Hero"

the lift doors then open to a field, their is a huge mountain and a lake on the side, i see Cutefriend hearding sheep. he's dressed in Orange Speedos. he throws the sheep into the lake and starts making them swimm from one side to another. i turn to see W.O.L on the side, he has a dupatta attached to his back and is floating around shouting i'am a butterfly

this was my messed up dream i had last night

moral is dont eat ice cream before bed
Posted 12 May 2007

Mujrim says
wasnt i thr???
Posted 12 May 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 12 May 2007

Mujrim says
kya hua chahndni jee jealous ho rahi ho kya aap nai thi???
Posted 12 May 2007

crap   
Posted 12 May 2007

Mujrim says
Posted 12 May 2007

Asian says
Sabahat.Mirza said:

crap   

hey you see Cutefriend in speedos then you tell me

dream or nightmare
Posted 12 May 2007

Mujrim says
achi story hai Asian
make a film upon ths on superpowers will go n super hit
Posted 12 May 2007

Asian says
i am done with films trust me
Posted 13 May 2007

Asian said:

I was in work, in their new building, walking along i get into the lift, i go to push a button to close the door, and before the doors connect G walks in (Amercian Pindo) he's standing their wearing a Lepard print suit

as we go up, the lift stops, its broken. i sit on the floor and wait for a tech to fix it, all of a sudden their is a loud thud on the top of the lift, the top is riped open and SK belays himself down dressed like something out of the matrix, he lifts G into his ghoodie and takes him out the lift. g kisses SK on the cheek and says "my Hero"

the lift doors then open to a field, their is a huge mountain and a lake on the side, i see Cutefriend hearding sheep. he's dressed in Orange Speedos. he throws the sheep into the lake and starts making them swimm from one side to another. i turn to see W.O.L on the side, he has a dupatta attached to his back and is floating around shouting i'am a butterfly

Posted 13 May 2007

Asian said:

Sabahat.Mirza said:

crap   

hey you see Cutefriend in speedos then you tell me

dream or nightmare

it'll be a nightmare
Posted 13 May 2007

Mujrim says
Asian said:

y so?
Posted 13 May 2007

sweetie says
Asian said:

Posted 13 May 2007

Asian says
Mujrim said:

Asian said:

y so?

i done a film i was dressed as a nurse

(and before you say it ITS NOT THAT KINDA FILM!!!!)

hehehe
Posted 14 May 2007

Mujrim says
Asian said:

Mujrim said:

Asian said:

y so?

i done a film i was dressed as a nurse

(and before you say it ITS NOT THAT KINDA FILM!!!!)

hehehe

gud u said tht
Posted 14 May 2007

Fairl_Girl says
Asian said:

srk ka to bachpan ka shoq hai hero banay ka woh bi

cu to to bakreya hi charna tumse kuch aur to hone wala nahi

wol ji main titli teray anghan ki
Posted 15 May 2007

Fairl_Girl says
Mujrim said:

Posted 15 May 2007

Posted 15 May 2007

Asian says
Darood sharif per ker soiyah karon ge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my eyeballs been violated
Posted 15 May 2007

Mujrim says
Posted 15 May 2007

Mujrim says
Fairl_Girl said:

Mujrim said:

lagta yehi hai issiliye kuch nai bola
Posted 15 May 2007

cutefriend says
Asian said:

mera costume change keroo yarrrrrr
Posted 15 May 2007

Mujrim says
kyu be acha to lagay ga tu
Posted 15 May 2007

cutefriend says
Fairl_Girl said:

Asian said:

srk ka to bachpan ka shoq hai hero banay ka woh bi

cu to to bakreya hi charna tumse kuch aur to hone wala nahi

wol ji main titli teray anghan ki

arye charna nahi un ko lake main phenk raha hoon
takye swimming aye
yarrr dreams main bhi mera role -ve hi ata hia jb members main
arye main shareef bacha
Posted 15 May 2007

cutefriend says
Asian said:

oye oye motiiiiii mera costume change keroo yan phir is ko hi poora keroooo
Posted 15 May 2007

Mujrim says
abbe nai acha lag raha hai tu tarzan
Posted 15 May 2007

cutefriend says
oye chup
Posted 16 May 2007

Asian says
hey its not my choice jo howa woh howa meai kaya kahon
Posted 16 May 2007

Mujrim says
u jus can make fun of cf rite nw
Posted 16 May 2007

cutefriend said:

Asian said:

cutefriend ko chaddies meai deek na para

oye oye motiiiiii mera costume change keroo yan phir is ko hi poora keroooo

OMG!!

buss buss

Posted 16 May 2007

Fairl_Girl says
Mujrim said:

Fairl_Girl said:

Mujrim said:

lagta yehi hai issiliye kuch nai bola
MERA TARHAN UNKO BI SAMJH NAHI AYA
Posted 17 May 2007

Reply to Topic