Suicide Bombers in Palestine...Well Done!

2344 views 52 replies
Reply to Topic
DMX

Total Posts: 43

I can totally understand the reason behind the suicide bombings. Isreal has ruthlessly killed many palestinians. These jews have left many orphan children and widow women. These helpless people have no hope in life left and they have nothing to live for. Instead they have a lot to die for, in revenge. Thats why all I can say to all the Muslims out there...Jihad Zindabad!

pls use religon section- SHARY
Posted 12 Sep 2003

Ashii says
i can totally understand these acts, but dont agreeee at all..
"These jews have left many orphan children and widow women"
---> is that a reason to killl more ppl.. make more orphan or widow ?¿

"These helpless people have no hope in life left and they have nothing to live for"
---> dont u think these ppl need help and hope more than anything else.. and it s 'probably' OUR duty to provide em al they need.

it s easy to blame jews but have a look first on what WE muslims did ???   ----> NOTING AT ALLLLL TO HELP EM OUT..

I d like to know what do u call JIHAD ??
Posted 13 Sep 2003

SBG18 says
JIHAD IS STRUGGLING IN THE WAY OF aLLAH
JIHAD CAN BE SIMPLE AS A WOMEN WEARING HIJAB
OR IT CAN BE EXTREME AS IT IS IN IRAQ AFGHANISTAN AND ESPECIALLY PALESTINE
ITS REALLY SAD FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THERE
BUT THE BEST WE CAN DO IS TO PRAY FOR THEM...
SURAH 25 VERSE 52 SAYS THIS ABOTU JIHAD
"THEREFORE LSITEN NOT TO THE UNBELIEVERS
BUT STRIVE AGAINST THEM WITHT HE UTMOST STRENOUSNESS, WITH THE QURAN"
NOW THIS JIHAD IS FOR EXAPLME IF A PREACHER FROMA DIFFERENT RELIGON COMES TO YOUR HOUSE TO TELL YOU ALL THE NONSENSE ABOUT TEHRE RELIGON..YOU WOULD FIGHT BACK WITH HIM LITERALLY THROUGH WORDS FROM THE QURAN...AND THAT IS YOUR JIHAD.
Posted 13 Sep 2003

Ashii says
yeahhhhhhhh.. baby gal.. that s exactly what i wanted to say abt jihad, it s not only WAR,,,,, and not at alll killing innocent ppl... thnx :)
Posted 14 Sep 2003

exactly.......i think suicide bombings are sick and stupid. I also think sharon and the israeli army should be conviceted for war crimes.....
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well 1946 se aab tak palestians per jo ho raha hai .,,, kiya woh UNO ko ya US ko nazar naehen aata ..den yeh sucide bombings ko media per kyoon itna uchala jata hai .. they r not terrorist .. they r FREEDOM FIGHTERS ///
Posted 14 Sep 2003

Rajesh says
some muslims are misuing the term jihad.
and thus ruining the name of whole muslim community.
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well rite .. per i wud like to say it again .. its not terrorism or jihad ... its freedom fighting ...
Posted 14 Sep 2003

Ashii says
no one here s taking side of Israel, US or UN.. but killing innocent ppl to get ur rights s wrong..
btw 1946 se jo ho raha hai,,, i agree that US UN or anyone else didnt do anythng.. but what did muslim community do ?????   
57 yrs s a damn long period mannnn.. al we did in these yrs is blaming others.. and result s here..
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well israel .. ne kiya naheen kiya hai .. unhoon ne palestianians ko unhee k ghar se nikal diyahai ....
Posted 14 Sep 2003

Ashii says
i agree.. but can su boming solve this pb ??
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
nopes ... but they r freedom fiter ,,, nothing more ...
Posted 14 Sep 2003

Ashii says
freedom fighters ??
or slaves of those who r manipulating em ?¿
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well .............

FREEDOM FITERS .... bus ...
Posted 14 Sep 2003

saieen says
Nusrula he futhun Qareeb!
Posted 15 Sep 2003

Ashii says
JII BILKUL..

---> NASUM MINALLAH E WA FATHUN KAREEB
for those who r doind REAL JIHAD :)
cheeerz friends
Posted 15 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
Jihad.. hm ...beshak Allah un kee madad karta hai .. jo ... Allah kee rah mein lartey hain..
Posted 15 Sep 2003

DMX says
America has provided Israel with mass destruction weapons.WHY? its not fair that they get the weapons and all the palestinians can use against them is stones. Is that fair? Why don't they disarm Israel like they claimed to have disarmed Iraq.

Fighting with stones is not enough to match Israeli tanks and guns, thats another reason why the suicide bombings are justified, they are perfectly alright. U r right ffm...they are freedon fighter!!
Posted 15 Sep 2003

Ashii says
Allah ki rah mei larne ka matlab ye nahi that u r permitted to do what ever U want..
koi bacha, koi aurat, koi burha ........   <----- i m not talking abt geneva conv, somethhing like that s in 'hadees'.. u ppl must know better than me, as u seem to b quite informed :)
Posted 15 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well , i said na islam jihad se naheen pehla .. yeh to Eiklaas se pehla hai ....
Posted 15 Sep 2003

desibaba says
You guys are pathetic. I cant believe that here ppl are appreciateing and encouraging terrorism and suicide attackers.
I dont think it can get any grosser than this.
Posted 16 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
THIS IS SO FRIGGIN UNBELIEVABLE..I MEAN EVEN TRYIN TO VALIDATE ALL THIS IS A PERVERSION..FREEDOM FIGHTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THE FRIGGIN ARMY OR WHATEVER NOT BOMB PUBLIC PROPERTY OR INNOCENT CIVILIANS...WHO GIVES A RATS ASS BOUT THE CAUSE ANYMORE CAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN DEFEATED JUST BY THE SHEER METHODOLOGY OF IT..THATS IT DMX...THIS IS THE REASON WHY ISLAM HAS LOST ITS VOICE AND NOBODY IS EVEN READY TO LISTEN TO ITS POINT OF VIEW....YEAH DMX U R A PATHETIC CAUSE U R JUSTIFYING PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING INNOCENTS AND ARE THE REASON WHY ISLAM HAS BECOME A SUBJECT OF CONTEMPT AROUND THE WORLD..
Posted 16 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm .......... no comments ...
Posted 16 Sep 2003

DMX says
ok first of all i understand this is a controversial issue, but i do NOT appreciate u ricky boy being disrespectful to me or to Islam.

secondly, what u are bascially saying is that the Israeli army can continue to kill innocent palestinians but the palestinians cannot do the same. Ok i agree killing innocent people is totally not right, but y doesn't Israel stop. This will give the palestinians no excuse to do suicide bombing.

Lastly, im sorry if i have offended anyone in any way..it was not in my attention.
Posted 16 Sep 2003

desibaba says
I really appreciate DMX.. now that you understand that what suicide bombers are doing is not quite the right thing. This kind of aggression and killing attitude has given a bad name to Islam. Dont blame ricky for giving Islam a bad name. He is being disrespectful to ppl who r doing it and ppl who support it in any way and ppl who encourage and glorify it. Which in this case was you.

quote:
Originally posted by DMX

ok first of all i understand this is a controversial issue, but i do NOT appreciate u ricky boy being disrespectful to me or to Islam.

secondly, what u are bascially saying is that the Israeli army can continue to kill innocent palestinians but the palestinians cannot do the same. Ok i agree killing innocent people is totally not right, but y doesn't Israel stop. This will give the palestinians no excuse to do suicide bombing.

Lastly, im sorry if i have offended anyone in any way..it was not in my attention.

Posted 16 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well i said earlier ..khoon jis bhi bahey hota to insaan ka hai .................
Posted 16 Sep 2003

Ashii says
lingos in control plzzz..
-----
goood FFM :)
Posted 16 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
well u r gonna support em cause they are ur muslim brothers ..why does the rest of the world have a different opinion.. i mean israel will tell their story with equal conviction... u have earned it dmx by this attitude of urs...suicide bombers and Sh**....u have already defeated urself cause this Sh** doesnt work in these days and times.. adn that s why islam is facing an outrage from some very determined people to quash teh nuisance of it.... u were asking for it and u r getting it now so why whine
Posted 16 Sep 2003

I beleive suicide attacks are stupid and sick.......and many MODERATE PAKISTANIS ALSO DO. However, Sharon is a ass also who loots and kills palestinians like school children steping on ants! It's gotta stop NOW and BOTH sides have got to do something about it!

As for those stupid afgans and taliban-> THEY NEARLY ruined our country almost and Musharraf came in and saved the day. Now it's time we run these idiots back to where they came from cause i'm sick and tired of hearing Jihad this Jihad that and also sick of them telling us what they'll make Pakistan into. GET LOST!!
Posted 17 Sep 2003

desibaba says
Great Going. I am really Happy and amazed to see so many Muslims and Pakistanis coming out against Suicide Attacks and such extrremisms. That is a welcome surprise.
If this trend continues world will certainly be a safer place.
Good Going...... Cheers...
Posted 17 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
whats happeneing in palestine is not a concern of anybody but israelis and palestininans....why the f**k is it evoking outrage from ya..i mean it s their internal matter ...sharon and the usa have a diffenrent story to tell....posts like urs DMX make u lose whatever voice u have....tread really carefully. that is the problem....i mean all u care bout is islam and muslims and that is ur criteria in deciding wether one is right or not..its silly ....u have to look beyond all this groupism and let the parties involved duke it out rather than butting in and ruining their cause.
Posted 17 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic