SANGEETA’S ’NASHA JAWAANI DA’ A HIT!!??

1346 views 18 replies
Reply to Topic
w q malik

Age: 124
Total Posts: 334
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
THERE IS A REPORT ON THE MOVIE BEING HIT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE ESPECIALLY PPL LIVING IN PAKISTAN.

SHAN PLAYED AS A VILLAGER WHON GETS SCREWED BY MARRYING THREE LADS.

SOUND INTRESTING BUT NOT VERY MUCH HOPEFUL BCOZ OF SANGEETA.???????
Posted 10 Jun 2007

Abrardh1 says
w q malik said:

THERE IS A REPORT ON THE MOVIE BEING HIT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE MOVIE ESPECIALLY PPL LIVING IN PAKISTAN.

SHAN PLAYED AS A VILLAGER WHON GETS SCREWED BY MARRYING THREE LADS.

SOUND INTRESTING BUT NOT VERY MUCH HOPEFUL BCOZ OF SANGEETA.???????


Lads or Ladys
Also heard it doing well.
Posted 10 Jun 2007

nashaa jawani daa hahahaahahhaaa look at the name i can imagine movie kesi hogi
Posted 10 Jun 2007

no wonder no one watches urdu movies
Posted 11 Jun 2007

shaan mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn whats wrong with you
Posted 11 Jun 2007

Abrardh1 says
I heard that it flopped at the box office although there was high expectations of this film.

This was stated by Zain an editor of a filmi magazine in Lahore called Filmi jehan, he gives a 5-10 minute weekly lollywood round up every Sunday on BBC Asiannetwork.
Posted 11 Jun 2007

(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
Posted 11 Jun 2007

w q malik says
BBC ASIAN NET WORK????? WHICH CHANNEL IS IT?
SOUNDS LIKE RADIO CHANNEL?
IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN HAVE THE TIMINGS FOR ZAIN'S PROGRAM AS WELL
Posted 11 Jun 2007

nashaa jawani daaa haahahahhaa
Posted 12 Jun 2007

Abrardh1 says
w q malik said:

BBC ASIAN NET WORK????? WHICH CHANNEL IS IT?
SOUNDS LIKE RADIO CHANNEL?
IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN HAVE THE TIMINGS FOR ZAIN'S PROGRAM AS WELL


Dont you know what BBC Asian Network is? its a radio station

Zain programme is given a 10 minuite slot every sunday at 9.45pm or 10.45pm in the Mirpuri Programme.
Posted 12 Jun 2007

sangeeta
Posted 13 Jun 2007

iam planning to make a movie " Nashaa Burhapay daa"
Posted 16 Jun 2007

aisey logoon ki waja sey LOLLYWOOD ka yeh haal hai
Posted 16 Jun 2007

Well no offence,but in Nigar Film Weekly they have stated the film is doing good business in Lahore.
Being a comedy film,it may get good response.

Well Lollywood is progressing,good to see many films being released.
Posted 16 Jun 2007

MR NICE says
Well the industry needs at least one Urdu/Punjabi film every week. The production in the last 3 to 4 years has been very poor. We need at least 50 films to get released every year.

Sangeeta's film "Nasha Jawani Da" in fact is a remake of an old Punjabi film "Jat Kurian To Darda" made in the 1970s. This is what I have read some where.

Sangeeta has also said this is the last of the two films that she had made earlier she does not want to be associated it. Meaning that they are vulgar.

Lets see if she sticks with her promise. Only time will tell with films like Gulabo, Hasino Ka Mela and Dil Se Dil Tak.
Posted 16 Jun 2007

there r thousands punjabi movie and less then 10 urdu movies,,,what will happen to lolly
Posted 17 Jun 2007

bilal1970 says
MR NICE said:

Well the industry needs at least one Urdu/Punjabi film every week. The production in the last 3 to 4 years has been very poor. We need at least 50 films to get released every year.

Sangeeta's film "Nasha Jawani Da" in fact is a remake of an old Punjabi film "Jat Kurian To Darda" made in the 1970s. This is what I have read some where.

Sangeeta has also said this is the last of the two films that she had made earlier she does not want to be associated it. Meaning that they are vulgar.

Lets see if she sticks with her promise. Only time will tell with films like Gulabo, Hasino Ka Mela and Dil Se Dil Tak.


MILTEY HAIN DIL YAHAN
Posted 17 Jun 2007

valandrian says
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715bd53715
bd53715
Posted 01 Jun 2018

Posted 23 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic