9/11 - who are the real terrorists?

1283 views 40 replies
Reply to Topic
DMX

Total Posts: 43

Please take the time to read this. I have sat down had spent a long time writing this, just to let everyone know the truth.

Extensive research has been done regarding the incident on September 11th 2001. After the destruction of the twin towers, Muslims were classified at Terrorists. But many questions have arisen regarding the incident and many things don't make sense:

1. The twin towers were made out of the highest quality steel, which requires 1500 degrees to even get the metal close to melting. But research has shown that the crash only produced 360 degrees of heat...in fact if you had 11 planes crashed into the twin towers, the steel buliding should not have collapsed!

2. After the second plane crashed into the 2nd tower, over half of the planes fuel did not enter the building. This can clearly be seen from footage of the incident where the fuel explodes outside of the building. But the question which arises here is, why did this buliding collapse before the first one when the first one clearly had more fuel enter it?

3. American scientists have 'claimed' to have done DNA tests on remains in the towers to help identify the victims. BUT HOW??? It is a scientific fact that DNA is so delicate that it is denatured if it is exposed to temperatues as high at 300 degrees. So how can the scientists have done DNA tests?

4. Ok now lets look at Bush and where he was at the time of the incident. He was just outside a classroom, just about to go in and interact with the students, with many cameras and reporters present in the classroom. When the news was delivered to Bush about the 1st plane crash he still hadn't entered the classroom. Despite being told, that the plane had crashed into the building, he still went ahead with the 'conference' and entered the classroom. It needs to be thought about...WHY DID BUSH IGNORE THE PLANE CRASH?

5. Bush claims that he saw the plane crash on television, but the truth is that the incident wasn't broadcasted on TV until 45 minutes into the attack. This shows that Bush could not have seen the crash on TV straight after it had happened, so he was lying!

6. Another question which is in the mind of many is that why didn't the fighter planes take any actions earlier on?? It is a fact that in America if a plane is going out of course, the fighter planes are commanded to destroy the plane, under any circumstance. So why didnt they do this when the 1st plane was going in a wrong direction, why didnt they destroy it when they could?

7. USA fighter planes are always the first to arrive when there is a threat in the country. But in this case, isnt it worth questioning that they were the last ones to arrive at the scene of the crash. They weren't even present after the first plane crash, when there was a gap until the 2nd plane crashed. When they did eventually arrive, they managed to destroy a 3rd plane and were named as HEROS. But the truth is that the 3rd plane already had a broken wing and was going to come down even if the USA fighter planes hadn't interfered.

8. Now the final and most important question...WHERE WERE THE JEWS?It is reported that on 11th September and a few days before 4000 Jews did not come into work at the twin towers and in surrounding areas. There was NO religious fesitival or special occasion for them, so why did they disappear all of a sudden? The fact that 4000 jews did not attend work on the day was also reported on the News, but soon after the news quickly disappeared...Why? Because CNN (the biggest American News Channel) is owned by Jews.

These are some of the issues which I have brought together regarding 9/11 and I hope u have taken the time to read this. Please spread this as much as you can, because the more people that question the incident, the more it will get solved. And then, everyone will see that Muslims have been wrongly accused and we all know who the real terroists are.

Allah O Akbar
Posted 12 Sep 2003

america aur israel terrorist hain
Posted 12 Sep 2003

DMX says
Yes you are tight...America and Jews! Spread the word to everyone!
Posted 12 Sep 2003

sharara says
nice work but pls avoid opening replicative topics.
Posted 12 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well .... plz do also send dis copy to uno ... n other forums na... nice work ...
Posted 13 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
YES NICE WORKKK
Posted 13 Sep 2003

DMX says
I really appreciate it, Im just trying to show that this is all the kafirs doing and they are falsely accusing us. Please if anyone does have time, please put this in other forums and other sites. Thanks
Posted 13 Sep 2003

nishu007 says
sorry but i did not read yr full message]
but i want to say that osama did take responsibility of the attacks
in his receant tape on al jajeera
Posted 13 Sep 2003

Good Work Done
Posted 14 Sep 2003

dosselpoh says
nice Job
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by nishu007

sorry but i did not read yr full message]
but i want to say that osama did take responsibility of the attacks
in his receant tape on al jajeera

correction ..... recorded tapes only .. na k osama .....

dona mind
Posted 14 Sep 2003

Rajesh says
i agree with nishu007 on this.
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
ahm i disagree
Posted 14 Sep 2003

nishu007 says
quote:
Originally posted by Rajesh

i agree with nishu007 on this.

thanx
Posted 14 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
i said i disagree.. .na ... i disagree
Posted 14 Sep 2003

sharara says
well whoever did it... regardless. is WRONG in killing ppl.. there is no excuse for it..

and im not concerned but i think nishu is rite.. it was verified.

but eithre way.. i dont htink it was such a gr8 act.
Posted 15 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
wasnt a very good act per ... hm ...

per watz happening in iraq or so ...
Posted 15 Sep 2003

Rajesh says
quote:
Originally posted by sharara

well whoever did it... regardless. is WRONG in killing ppl.. there is no excuse for it..

and im not concerned but i think nishu is rite.. it was verified.

but eithre way.. i dont htink it was such a gr8 act.

yes,, nishu and sharara is right.
Posted 15 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
wasnt a very good act per ... hm ...

per watz happening in iraq or so ...
Posted 16 Sep 2003

iraq is a totaly diff isssue,
btw do ya know that osama is hiding somewhere in pak
find him..lol
Posted 16 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm really ...