MEDLKAG to be released in UK on 24th Aug

1567 views 29 replies
Reply to Topic
MR NICE

Age: 124
Total Posts: 1124
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
According to Shoaib Alam's supermasti website the film is going to released all over the UK on the 24th of this month at cineworld Cinemas.

The premire will be held at Odeon LECESTER SQUARE on the 22 August 2007.

The link to the site is http://www.supermusicmastiuk.com/

Shoaib alam has left it a bit late to release the film in the UK as Ramadan starts on the 12/13 September.

It would have been better if the film was released on Eid instead.

So far I have not seen any promos. One just hopes that the film's fate is not the same as Koi Tujh Sa Kahan.

The film needs promoting properly to be successful.
Posted 09 Aug 2007

yoyo says
he should save pakistan from embarrasment by not showing it at all.
Posted 09 Aug 2007

Abrardh1 says
MR NICE said:

According to Shoaib Alam's supermasti website the film is going to released all over the UK on the 24th of this month at cineworld Cinemas.

The premire will be held at Odeon LECESTER SQUARE on the 22 August 2007.

The link to the site is http://www.supermusicmastiuk.com/

Shoaib alam has left it a bit late to release the film in the UK as Ramadan starts on the 12/13 September.

It would have been better if the film was released on Eid instead.

So far I have not seen any promos. One just hopes that the film's fate is not the same as Koi Tujh Sa Kahan.

The film needs promoting properly to be successful.



Promos running on Geo Tv for this film.
Posted 10 Aug 2007

yoyo said:

he should save pakistan from embarrasment by not showing it at all.



i have never seen u supporting urdu movies first watch the movie...then give ur comments

Posted 10 Aug 2007

Hoppo says
well I wasnt that suprised I was really looking to see khuda ke liye thats what uk needs
Posted 10 Aug 2007

yoyo says
shahrukh khan said:

yoyo said:

he should save pakistan from embarrasment by not showing it at all.



i have never seen u supporting urdu movies first watch the movie...then give ur comments



i will rephrase that for you
'i have never seen u supporting rubbish movies'


Posted 11 Aug 2007

no one support rubbish movies
Posted 11 Aug 2007

medlka was not a rubbish movie at all i agree its not that gud movie but still u cant call it rubbish.
Posted 11 Aug 2007

without watching
Posted 11 Aug 2007

yeah its way better then gujjar 302 and sher e lahore
Posted 12 Aug 2007

charizmatic said:

yeah its way better then gujjar 302 and sher e lahore



yeah
Posted 12 Aug 2007

aanizdabst says
i just seen a tralior for teh movie... its realisg all over UK well only in selected cities... on 24th aug.....
Posted 13 Aug 2007

w q malik says
I VE SEEN THE TRAILOR ON THE MOVIE BUT THE VOICES OF ALL LEADING ACTORS WERE SO SOUND!!!!!

CAN ANY BODY FROM PAKISTAN TELL US ABOUT THE DUBBING AS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ORIGINAL????
Posted 13 Aug 2007

w q malik says
THE PRODUCER COULDN'T GET ODEON CINEMA IN LEICESTER SQ. AS THEY DIDN'T ALLOW HIM TO DO RED CARPET......SO SAD AND NOT ORGANISED AT ALL!
Posted 13 Aug 2007

Its good.Atleast its happening.
Many ppl from UK wants to watch MEDLKA(just see its videos on Youtube and see comments or visit forums).I hope it do great business there.
Can anyone update about the promotion of the film in UK?
Posted 16 Aug 2007

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Its good.Atleast its happening.
Many ppl from UK wants to watch MEDLKA(just see its videos on Youtube and see comments or visit forums).I hope it do great business there.
Can anyone update about the promotion of the film in UK?


Promos for this movie have been running on several asian tv channels hear in UK and saw a add in Jhang newspaper.
Posted 16 Aug 2007

So Abrardh1 how would u rate the promotion?
Is it good?and will u go to watch it?
Posted 16 Aug 2007

i have seen abt this on geo...
Posted 17 Aug 2007

yoyo says
promo is so far very poor, ive only seen adverts on ptv prime what no one watches. colour and everything is good better then ktsk promos, but there was one song on zee tv and colours were bad onit.

nearly all pakis in uk watch indian channels and if they want people to go watch there films they should be promoting there films on channels like b4u music, sony and zee, hope kkl is promted on these channels and geo doesnt keep there 1 channel promotion policy,
Posted 18 Aug 2007

shahrukh khan said:

i have seen abt this on geo...



wat do u mean by tht?U have seen da promo or sumthin else?
Posted 18 Aug 2007

yoyo said:

promo is so far very poor, ive only seen adverts on ptv prime what no one watches. colour and everything is good better then ktsk promos, but there was one song on zee tv and colours were bad onit.

nearly all pakis in uk watch indian channels and if they want people to go watch there films they should be promoting there films on channels like b4u music, sony and zee, hope kkl is promted on these channels and geo doesnt keep there 1 channel promotion policy,



The picture quality of MEDLKA is surely betta then KTSK....!
Ur rite,they should use Indian Channels...but yaar i think Shoaib Alam has spent good amount of time IN UK so he must be knowin wat people see.
Posted 18 Aug 2007

w q malik says
HI MR. AFRIDI!

I WOULD HESITATE TO RATE THE PROMOTION OF THE MOVIE AS GOOD. GEO IS SHOWING THE TRAILOR WHICH IS SO REPETITIVE AND FAILS TO ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE. I THINK THE CLIPS SHOWN IN THE SONG 'SUNO PIYA' WERE MORE IMPRESSIVE.

THE DIALOUGES SHOWN WERE NOT SEEM TO BE IN THE ORIGINAL VOICES OF JAWED SHEIKH AND HAMAYUN SAEED.????? (WERE THEY SAME IN PAKISTAN [PLZ LEY ME KNOW ABOUT THE DUBBING AS YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IN PAKISTAN???)

THE MOVIE IS HEAVILY SUFFERUNG WITH THE 'LATE RELEASE' CONSEQUENCES. FOR EXAMPLE: WHEN MEDLKA WAS ABOUT TO RELEASE IN PAKISTAN THE MOTIVATION TO SEE THE MOVIE COULD EASILY BE SEEN IN THE UK AUDIENCES. EVERY BODY WAS UN-DOUBTLY EXCITED BUT..................... UNFORTUNATELY NOW IT HAS FADED OUT AS EVERY BODY HERE IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR 'KKL'...IF U TELL SOMEBODY ABOUT THE RELEASE OF MEDLKA HE STRAIGHT AWAY REPLIES 'CHHOR YAAR KKL KA BATA WOH KAB AA RAHI HAI'????.

SHOAIB ALAM MUST HAVE DONE IT AS KTSK & LARKI PUNJABAN!

AS FAR AS THE PREMIERE IS CONCERNED....... AGAIN I MUST SAY IT WAS POORLY ORGANISED FIRST IT WAS ADVERTISED IN ODEON CINEMA LEICESTER SQ. BUT WHEN I SPOKE TO SHOAIB ALAM HE TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDN'T LET HIM TO HAVE RED CARPET. NOW THEY ARE 'THINKING' TO HAVE CINEWORLD CINEMA IN ILFORD.....ANYWAYS HE HAS PROMISED ME TO GET THE SEATS NEAR THE STARS.....STILL THE ONLY STARS HE IS SURE OF ARE JAWAD AHMED, AND C GRADE BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES.

ANYWAYS   FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!
Posted 19 Aug 2007

THNX ALOT FOR THE UPADTE!!!
YES,UR WATCHING THE SAME PROMO WHICH WAS AIRED HERE IN PAK!!!LOlz...even i find Suno Piya song very impressive and even when u will watch the song in the movie u will luv it!!!
Yaar the dubbing was perfect.Yaar Humyun Saeed did the dubbing of Ahmed Butt beucz the stroy demanded tht.
Yaar the premiere is being held in Cineworld Cinemas Illford on 22 Auguus(check the supermusicmasti website)
Wat u met Shoaib Alam....yaar plz if u go on the premiere plz click the pix of it and also try to meet the stars
Yaar i think the UK audiences are still excited for MEDLKA...just need to refresh thier minds abut this movie and its release!!!
Posted 19 Aug 2007

w q malik says
DON'T WORRY AFRIDI
I WILL UPLOAD THE PREMIERE PICS ON THE FORUM
KKL PROMOTION WAS EXCELLENT EVEN IT WASN'T RELEASED HERE BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT AND WAITING EAGERLY!!!
Posted 19 Aug 2007

yaar film ja key dekho....phir batana kesi hai,,,
Posted 20 Aug 2007

MR NICE says
I still feel the promotion is very low key. Any how inshallah I will watch it early next week at Cineworld in Wandsworth (London)
Posted 21 Aug 2007

w q malik says
I HAVE ALREADY GOT THE PASSES FOR THE FILM PREMIERE ON 22ND ON CINE WORLD ILFORD AND WATCH THE MOVIE WITH STARS
Posted 21 Aug 2007

yoyo says
well promotion for this film is probabliy the worst of any paki film, even larki punjaban was better, alot better. i can allready feel this film bombing at the bo. if ktsk got around £10,000 in its opening weekend this will probably get £5,000.
Posted 21 Aug 2007

valandrian says
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644bd53644
bd53644
Posted 01 Jun 2018

Posted 23 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic