Banned Such Movies

5549 views 57 replies
Reply to Topic
Heartkins

Age: 122
Total Posts: 33
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
Banned the movie like Khuda Key Liye its so opposite to Islamic teachings.what Shoaib Mansoor wants to tell us who is Shoaib Mansoor to say something anti islamic i have seen the movie and totally shame on Shoaib Mansoor for making anti Islamic movie.who is shoaib mansoor to tell us?
Shame on people who do publicity of movie and say movie is good.Good for what reason can you tell me?totally Fazool movie anti islamic.
Posted 25 Aug 2007

get lost baby,extremism and extremists are not allowed in this forum
Posted 25 Aug 2007

Heartkins says
extremists for what reason chrizmatic.I am a regular viewer of this forum but you people dont know me because i never get logined.From yeh dil aap ka Ka huwa to khulley aasman key neechey i read every bit to news from infact i am here from 2003.
i was first of all so much waiting for this movie but when i watched it its so against the teachings of Islam.
They make islamic teachings as a joke in the movie is this the kind of movie we all were waiting for offcourse not.
You people only are supporting this movie because this is made by Shoaib Mansoor.
Extrmism of what kind.I infact hear music and watch films and but i am not certainly that kind of Muslim who could be able to bear so much wrong things in this film.
Posted 25 Aug 2007

The movie was made so tht people can debate on different issues and talk abut them.
Well its good tht ur lettin ur opinion out.
Well even i found sum things which were wrong.Yaar i dont think so its right for a Musilim Women to marry a Non-Muslim?
Anywayz....
Well first tell me which things from the movie u found Anti-Islamic?
Posted 25 Aug 2007

paki lion says
Heartkins said:

extremists for what reason chrizmatic.I am a regular viewer of this forum but you people dont know me because i never get logined.From yeh dil aap ka Ka huwa to khulley aasman key neechey i read every bit to news from infact i am here from 2003.
i was first of all so much waiting for this movie but when i watched it its so against the teachings of Islam.
They make islamic teachings as a joke in the movie is this the kind of movie we all were waiting for offcourse not.
You people only are supporting this movie because this is made by Shoaib Mansoor.
Extrmism of what kind.I infact hear music and watch films and but i am not certainly that kind of Muslim who could be able to bear so much wrong things in this film.



like charizmatic said: GET LOST TERRORIST!
Posted 25 Aug 2007

cute4u says
Heartkins said:

Banned the movie like Khuda Key Liye its so opposite to Islamic teachings.what Shoaib Mansoor wants to tell us that Jihaad is not good who is Shoaib Mansoor to say this i have seen the movie and totally shame on Shoaib Mansoor for making anti Islamic movie.who is shoaib mansoor to tell us?
Shame on people who do publicity of movie and say movie is good.Good for what reason can you tell me?totally Fazool movie anti islamic.

the point is whn all these cheap punjabi films r made noone comments and nowfor once theres a film worth watching and heres all da argument
Posted 25 Aug 2007

Heartkins says
Listened me carefully i am not at all opposed to Pakistani Movies.
Look at the Shan's Behaviour Upon Beared when Sarmad decides that he should be beared then Shan is pointing out as if he has done very big crime.He said
"Dekho ab yeh Darhi rakhey Ga" Suna Mummy aap ney "Darhi""darhi....!".
yaar Sunnat hai Darhi rakhna tu yeh sab ko pata hai but Sunnat ka is tarah mazaaq urana kaisey Jaiz ho sakta hai?answer me plz!
Secondly the scene when Maulana get first time appeared on court.The Wakeel says
"Jehaad karna tu bohat Sawaab ka kaam haina!! phir Jehaad Chanda maang kar kiyun Kartey ho chori ya daaka bank mein daal kar kiyun nahi kartey"
o my God such a fazool sentence pure against Islamic teachings yaar yeh kis cheez ka mazaaq uraya ja raha hai?
Look at Naseeruddin first appearance he was listing to songs before praying Namaaz even he was in wazoo.
Tasveer Banana tu waqey hi Islam mein mana hai lekin is film mein aisey show kiya jaisey Tasveer na banana koi Gunnah hai.Music na sunna koi gunnah hai.
yeh baat alag hai key hum log aaj kal tasveerein bana rahein and music bhi sun rahey hain because Islam ki teachings sey door ho chuken hain hum.....
What else to say....Sirf yehi kahon ga Islam ki teachings na wrong thin na wrong hain na wrong hongin un ko wrong kehney wala bohat badqismat insaan hai.
Posted 25 Aug 2007

Heartkins said:

Listened me carefully i am not at all opposed to Pakistani Movies.
Look at the Shan's Behaviour Upon Beared when Sarmad decides that he should be beared then Shan is pointing out as if he has done very big crime.He said
"Dekho ab yeh Darhi rakhey Ga" Suna Mummy aap ney "Darhi""darhi....!".
yaar Sunnat hai Darhi rakhna tu yeh sab ko pata hai but Sunnat ka is tarah mazaaq urana kaisey Jaiz ho sakta hai?answer me plz!
Secondly the scene when Maulana get first time appeared on coat.The Wakeel says
"Jehaad karna tu bohat Sawaab ka kaam haina!! phir Jehaad Chanda maang kar kiyun Kartey ho chori ya daaka bank mein daal kar kiyun nahi kartey"
o my God such a fazool sentence pure against Islamic teachings yaar yeh kis cheez ka mazaaq uraya ja raha hai?
Look at Naseeruddin first appearance he was listing to songs before praying Namaaz even he was in wazoo.
Tasveer Banana tu waqey hi Islam mein mana hai lekin is film mein aisey show kiya jaisey Tasveer na banana koi Gunnah hai.Music na sunna koi gunnah hai.
yeh baat alag hai key hum log aaj kal tasveerein bana rahein and music bhi sun rahey hain because Islam ki teachings sey door ho chuken hain hum.....
What else to say....Sirf yehi kahon ga Islam ki teachings na wrong thin na wrong hain na wrong hongin un ko wrong kehney wala bohat badqismat insaan hai.



haan tu hamere mashrey ki kahani hai na yeh so itna bharkne ki zarort nahi hei...
Posted 25 Aug 2007

sach hum se bardasht nahi hota aur na hum dekh saktay hein and remember truth is always bitter, watch the movie with open mind takay tumharay dumb dimagh mein kuch enter ho sakay and yes i agree there r few mistakes in the movie but shoaib mansoor is not an angel he is also a human but besides that its the story of our society dont u know what these mullah's doing they let thousand of pakistanies killed in afghanistan when these mullah's brainwashed young people and send them to afghanistan to fight with taliban is this not true?? not a single mullah gave fatwa against child rapes in our country not a single mullah gave fatwah when young girls forced to get married with Quran shariff in our small villages not a single mullah gave fatwa against those people who gang raped mukhataraan maii??? they didn't even bothered to raise a voice ab sab ko fatwayy yaad arahy hein get a life mister who ever u r and iam soo sick of listening these comments like bann this movie, stop watching this movie, tis movie is haramm and all that ke agar mein is forum ka owner hota i wud have banned u by now.
Posted 25 Aug 2007

editor says
Asslamu alikum!

Please "charizmatic" and "paki lion" ...this is not the way to reply the post...u shd show tolerance if u really likes the movie.

Everyone knows SM and his ability …. His “Guls & Guys” work…that really make us proud as Muslim & Paki but this time the again final product “Khuda kay liye” is worth watching but contents are Really Conflicting because I watched the movie on 21st July and its true that Islamic prospects have been misinterpreted in the movie.

Kindly do remember one thing if I like something but that’s not allowed in ISLAM so I should be clear about it that I like the thing and May Allah guide me for the right prospect but shouldn’t declare it right for my personnel comfort.

”Khuda kay liye” is really featuring number of issues & they are need to be addressed but doing it by projecting teachings of Islam in such way is not wrong.

e.g Muslim women can marry non-muslim man (its not & there are thousands of reasons)
     Music is allowed that’s again not properly explained
     They have really abused Islamic Prospects as discussed by “Heartkins”


I always support the cinema revival, because it’s a strong medium but unfortunately “KKL” is simply misinterpreting the people about do’s & don’t of ISLAM.

Please do concern scholars for such reason because we cant follow movie to practice religion.

Take care,
JB User
Posted 26 Aug 2007

Heartkins says
Thanks for understanding my point Editor.
I first thought the Movie will project Islam in beautiful way to Non-Muslims and Muslims but the way the Islamic teachings are portrayed wrongly is a thing one must condemed.
Chrizmatic:you should be sensible in discussing the topics here.I am not against the Cinema revival in Pakistan i am one of the biggest supporter of Pakistani Cinema.From Armaan of 1960's to teray pyaar Mein of 2001 i have watched and appreciated so many movies.
I really like Salakhain(2005)and eagerly waiting for Mohabbatan Sachiyan. Don't consider me as a person who is against Pakistan Film Industry.but plz judge yourself is Khuda Key Liye is actually reflecting Islamic Teachings or it is against those beautiful teachings of Islam.
I am one of the person who has watched Guls and Guys,and other videos of Shoaib Mansoor too and i used to appreciate Shoaib Mansoor on his work but this is not the kind of work which i will appreciate it is really something to feel shame about.
Peace for all.
Regards
Heartkins.
Posted 26 Aug 2007

whkhan says
Heartkins said:

Banned the movie like Khuda Key Liye its so opposite to Islamic teachings.what Shoaib Mansoor wants to tell us who is Shoaib Mansoor to say something anti islamic i have seen the movie and totally shame on Shoaib Mansoor for making anti Islamic movie.who is shoaib mansoor to tell us?
Shame on people who do publicity of movie and say movie is good.Good for what reason can you tell me?totally Fazool movie anti islamic.



You are entitled to express your opinion .
Just like other people who think the movie is great .
But to demand the movie should be banned is extremist view , and who are you to stop other people from watching this movie .
Shoaib Mansoor is highly intelligent professional and we should all be proud of him .

Posted 26 Aug 2007

whkhan says
charizmatic said:

sach hum se bardasht nahi hota aur na hum dekh saktay hein and remember truth is always bitter, watch the movie with open mind takay tumharay dumb dimagh mein kuch enter ho sakay and yes i agree there r few mistakes in the movie but shoaib mansoor is not an angel he is also a human but besides that its the story of our society dont u know what these mullah's doing they let thousand of pakistanies killed in afghanistan when these mullah's brainwashed young people and send them to afghanistan to fight with taliban is this not true?? not a single mullah gave fatwa against child rapes in our country not a single mullah gave fatwah when young girls forced to get married with Quran shariff in our small villages not a single mullah gave fatwa against those people who gang raped mukhataraan maii??? they didn't even bothered to raise a voice ab sab ko fatwayy yaad arahy hein get a life mister who ever u r and iam soo sick of listening these comments like bann this movie, stop watching this movie, tis movie is haramm and all that ke agar mein is forum ka owner hota i wud have banned u by now.



I totaly agree with you CHARIZMATIC bro .
What we need is more intelligent people like you in our country who can't be brainwashed by mullahs .
Posted 26 Aug 2007

w q malik says
I DIDN'T SEE THE MOVIE YET
BUT I AM VERY MUCH CONVINCED BY EDITOR....IT MUST BE CRYSTAL CLEAR TO EVERY ONE THAT EVERY IDEOLOGY AND RELIGION HAS ITS DIFFRENT ASPECTS...LETS SAY IF U DON'T LIKE ANY ASPECT OF THE RELIGION , IT DOESNOT MEAN U KEEP ON INSISTING THAT IT WAS NOT THE PART OF SPECIFIC IDEOLOGY OR VICE VERSA.

FOR EXAMPLE:
"THE IDEOLOGY OF ISLAM DOES NOT PERMIT THE MARRIAGE BETWEEN MUSLIM WOMEN WITH NON-MUSILM MEN".

IT IS THE WELL ESTABLISHED FACT OF THE ISLAMIC TEACHINGS IF U HAVE ANY OTHER CLUE ABOUT THIS ISSUE U CAN PRESENT YOUR ARGUMENT.....AND THAT'S HOW 'CIVILISED DEBATE' STARTS.

IF DON'T LIKE ANY PART OF THE ISLAM U CAN SIMPLY SAY" I DIDN'T LIKE THIS BIT OR I CAN'T DIGEST IT"....AND ASK FOR THE JUSTIFICATION!!!! (THATS HOW U WILL LEARN OTHER OPINIONS BUT AGAIN IT IS NOT NECESSARILY THAT U WILL AGREE WITH THEM)

SIMPLE AS THAT BUT U DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO DISTORT ANY IDEOLOGY.....WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT...ITS UR CHOICE!

SO GUYS BE TOLERANT AND TRY TO ENTER URSELF IN ACADEMIC DEBATE RATHER THAN......... WHICH LEADS TO EXTREEMISM
Posted 26 Aug 2007

why didn't so call religious ppl make fuss wen vulgar lollywood film were bein made
tab maza aa raha tah
d film is showin how society accepts muslim gettin married to gorey but wen woman does same thing every1 makes big fuss
Posted 26 Aug 2007

yoyo says
you must be really backwards minded to think its anti-islamic,

the movie only has a story which shows a true pakistan society, like it or not the film is showing you the torn apart society you call pakistan

if you think the film is unislamic, then pakistan is unislamic, mullahs are unislamic, muslims are unislamic.
Posted 26 Aug 2007

Heartkins says
Yoyo:
What will you call anti-islamic then....
I have seen it closely and found many dialogues directly or indirectly pinpointing Islam Teachings.And mind you if other Lollywood films have some kind of vulgarity that is another thing there are lot of debates going on Punjabi moview everywhere about there Vulgar songs,about their dances,stories no body like to watch that movies.
Is that simply mean we should start anti-islamic movies.
Posted 26 Aug 2007

either demand the movie to bann and say whatever u want to the people really loving it and movie is doing extremely well and breaking all previous box office records and thats what matter and thanks alot Whkhan bro for supporting me, no more posting from me in this topic as iam sick of these extremists, over and out.
Posted 26 Aug 2007

paki lion says
Heartkins said:

Yoyo:
What will you call anti-islamic then....
I have seen it closely and found many dialogues directly or indirectly pinpointing Islam Teachings.And mind you if other Lollywood films have some kind of vulgarity that is another thing there are lot of debates going on Punjabi moview everywhere about there Vulgar songs,about their dances,stories no body like to watch that movies.
Is that simply mean we should start anti-islamic movies.




WHO THE HELL ARE U TO Call for a ban on the movie! either u like it or not! not everyone is forced to watch this movie, and for those who doesn't like it, then dont watch it!

u peoples like the extremist and the mullahs, u guyz are nothing for PAKISTAN! U GUYZ ONLY WANT HATRED, TALIBANISATION, EXTREMISM THATS WHATS UR IDEOLOGY ARE!

Aur Pakistan tera baap ka hai kya! LIKE HITLER KILLED 6 MILLIONS JEWS DURINT WW2, I DEMAND THAT MUSHARAFF SHOULD DO IT THE SAME WAY WITH PEOPLES LIKE U, EXTREMIST, TALIBANS AND THE MULLAHS!
Posted 26 Aug 2007

paki lion says
charizmatic said:

either demand the movie to bann and say whatever u want to the people really loving it and movie is doing extremely well and breaking all previous box office records and thats what matter and thanks alot Whkhan bro for supporting me, no more posting from me in this topic as iam sick of these extremists, over and out.



these peoples are the main reason why Pakistan is not developing well, because they are more bothered whether peoples are behaving islamic or not, but they are not botherd how to develop pakistan in a rich country, or how to empowerd the women and non-muslim. Such peoples should be kicked out of pakistan and deported to afghanistan. We only need intelligence peoples who knows whats really important for Pakistan.

over and out, even i am fed up with extremists!
Posted 26 Aug 2007

Heartkins says
Yaar first i am not at all extremists.Modernism does not mean opposing Islam basic teachings.
I personaly don't like this movie and i just expressed my opinion to it.

Posted 26 Aug 2007

paki lion says
Heartkins said:

Yaar first i am not at all extremists.Modernism does not mean opposing Islam basic teachings.
I personaly don't like this movie and i just expressed my opinion to it.



we are not against ur opinion, but it disturbs us, that u apply for a ban on this movie! if u dont like it for any reason, its ur right, but its NOT UR RIGHT, to apply for a ban on this movie.
Posted 26 Aug 2007

w q malik says
let us define EXTREEMISM.....what is it?

if a person who asked for the imposition of ban on the movie is EXTREEMIST.

SO WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO COUNTERED HIM WITH HARSH LANGUAGE LIKE:

"pakistan tumaharey baap ka hay kya"

"no place for u here get out"

"get lost"

"u must be killed as hitler killed jews"

AFTER ANALYSING THE ABOVE COMMENTS ITS REALLY HARD TO SAY WHO WAS THE EXTREEMIST IN FACT.??????

A PERSON WHO ASKED FOR THE BAN IS MORE EXTREEMIST OR THE PERSON WHO WANTED TO KILL HIM?????

SORRY 2 SAY, THE PRESENT REGIME DESPITE ITS GOOD DEEDS HAS DIVIDED THE PAKISTANI SOCIETY INTO "TWO" EXTREEME ENDS WHO WANT TO "KILL" EACH OTHER. NONE OF THEM HAS TOLERANCE AT ALL...EVEN U CAN SMELL THE DESIRE OF EXTREEME ACT AS KILLINGS IN THE SOFT JANUBABA FORUM DISCUSSING LOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY.

MAY ALLAH GIVE US MORE BROAD MIND AND GET US RID OF ISLAMIC AND "ENLIGHTENED MODERATE" EXTREEMISTS!!!!!!!    



Posted 27 Aug 2007

w q malik u r aboslutely RIGHT!!!!
Posted 27 Aug 2007

Xtreme says
oh well it looks like the enlightened Extremist are out in full force.

"When fighting a Devil/Extremis, one must make sure that he/she doesnt becomes one !


eh correct it if any one knows!
Posted 30 Aug 2007

The best pakistani movie ever made thats fact . This movie should not be banned.
Posted 05 Sep 2007

freefina says
Listen All Guys   i am a non bias muslim in every sense i have seen the movie 3 times to get the crux out of it i download the movie from the internet the address is http://www.inthenameofgod.co.nr or www.khudakayliye.co.nr    but i sort it out n yet there are lackings in the movie but it not tht much bad it gives us the meaning on such topic ehihc we are not capable to answer




Posted 05 Sep 2007

Bazigaar says
charizmatic said:

get lost baby,extremism and extremists are not allowed in this forum



i don;t see anywhere it says extremists r not allowed here on this forum?

i thought forum was fair...so let him say what he wants...
Posted 08 Sep 2007

bilal1970 says
I watched on dvd half cut film is good but according to my views please nobody choose sensitive script even Islamic topic if you dont know religion very well bcoz you cant explain religon according to your thoughts
what is bad and what is good its already decided by allaha and his prophet so please dont add any thing by yourself for director of kkl.
Posted 09 Sep 2007

bilal u r 100%rite agree wid ya .y v ppl like apny matlab k islam dats nt good at all
Posted 15 Sep 2007

Hoppo says
I think u all just calm down its only a movie at the end of the day! But it was abit taking the mick out of islam
Posted 15 Sep 2007

Reply to Topic