apnay apnay niyanoon ke pic post kero

47028 views 471 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Age: 124
Total Posts: 40761
Points: 0

Location:
Israel, Israel
yup...if u got kids...wanna share their pics? post them here...

no kids? no problemo...got nephews, nieces, etc etc....share here

Posted 02 Oct 2007

don't have any kids




YET!
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

don't have any kids




YET!



abaay ooo hithrik roshan..wat's up? shewta kem cho? no prem che? ok che ok che...aur manali..how r u?
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar said:


abaay ooo hithrik roshan..wat's up? shewta kem cho? no prem che? ok che ok che...aur manali..how r u?



Sweta ki pehle poochte ho...
aur mein gayi tel lene ko right?

theek hai theek hai
koi baat nahi
dekhloongi
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

Bazigaar said:


abaay ooo hithrik roshan..wat's up? shewta kem cho? no prem che? ok che ok che...aur manali..how r u?



Sweta ki pehle poochte ho...
aur mein gayi tel lene ko right?

theek hai theek hai
koi baat nahi
dekhloongi


dekho try to understand...tumhari aur meri baat to aur hae..u know...friends forever so u can understand..sweta ko agar ignore ker diya to hath se nikal jae ge na u know what i am trying to say che...mae ne bola ken che kem che kem che...us ne bola...prem che..etc etc oops...dhuppp
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar said:

dekho try to understand...tumhari aur meri baat to aur hae..u know...friends forever so u can understand..sweta ko agar ignore ker diya to hath se nikal jae ge na u know what i am trying to say che...mae ne bola ken che kem che kem che...us ne bola...prem che..etc etc oops...dhuppp



achcha friend chali gayi to no problem
woh chali gayee to problem hi problem..
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

Bazigaar said:

dekho try to understand...tumhari aur meri baat to aur hae..u know...friends forever so u can understand..sweta ko agar ignore ker diya to hath se nikal jae ge na u know what i am trying to say che...mae ne bola ken che kem che kem che...us ne bola...prem che..etc etc oops...dhuppp



achcha friend chali gayi to no problem
woh chali gayee to problem hi problem..


aye haye...yehee to u not understanding...dekho na..friend kis tarah se jaye ge...tum to meri friend ho right...but sweta abhi ek sapna hae...lol...dat's why....maro demagh na karab kero che
Posted 02 Oct 2007

you need more guju lesons boy.

and btw where is Simmi???
i mean her pic
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

you need more guju lesons boy.

and btw where is Simmi???
i mean her pic



well...more lessons or whatever..anything to help me tell sweta

my daughter's pic...i forgot u;r email addie..warna send ker deta...
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar said:

HrithikZgirl said:

you need more guju lesons boy.

and btw where is Simmi???
i mean her pic



well...more lessons or whatever..anything to help me tell sweta

my daughter's pic...i forgot u;r email addie..warna send ker deta...


haan haan sikhaaoongi...somthing to tell bushra ji


you made the topic
so you post Simmi's Pic first
others will post theirs.


meine aapko e-mail kiya tha..
do baar,,,,lekin jaa nahi raha tha
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

haan haan sikhaaoongi...somthing to tell bushra ji


you made the topic
so you post Simmi's Pic first
others will post theirs.


meine aapko e-mail kiya tha..
do baar,,,,lekin jaa nahi raha tha



chalo it's ok mae khud he kuch seekh ker bol doon ga sweta ko....u side side ho

actually i do have u;r email addie...i was kidding...and about my email addie...it;s gone...history...i dunno where it went..my msn id is same though...my new email addie is [email protected]

i dunno how to post pics here
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar said:

chalo it's ok mae khud he kuch seekh ker bol doon ga sweta ko....u side side ho

actually i do have u;r email addie...i was kidding...and about my email addie...it;s gone...history...i dunno where it went..my msn id is same though...my new email addie is [email protected]

i dunno how to post pics here



e-mail addie hai to phir e-mail kyun nahi kiya



you don't know how to post pics!

Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

Bazigaar said:

chalo it's ok mae khud he kuch seekh ker bol doon ga sweta ko....u side side ho

actually i do have u;r email addie...i was kidding...and about my email addie...it;s gone...history...i dunno where it went..my msn id is same though...my new email addie is [email protected]

i dunno how to post pics here



e-mail addie hai to phir e-mail kyun nahi kiya



you don't know how to post pics!



yar i am extremely busy with work to be honest...es liye kisi ko email nahi kerta usually...

i dunno how to post cuz i am newbie here u know
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar said:


i dunno how to post cuz i am newbie here u know



Golden member of JB says he's a newbie

meine to jaise aaj Hi JB join kiya hai.

come on Baazi, i want to see Simmi
your the best student i have ever had
and the best friend
and the best advisor

please please pretty please
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

Bazigaar said:


i dunno how to post cuz i am newbie here u know



Golden member of JB says he's a newbie

meine to jaise aaj Hi JB join kiya hai.

come on Baazi, i want to see Simmi
your the best student i have ever had
and the best friend
and the best advisor

please please pretty please


acha pehle sweta se date fix kerwao

here take this...dinner ka acha intezaam hona chahye

Posted 02 Oct 2007

date fix ho gayi
maine sweta se baat kalee hai

aur dinner bhi fix hai
woh bhi candle light dinner

ab???
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

date fix ho gayi
maine sweta se baat kalee hai

aur dinner bhi fix hai
woh bhi candle light dinner

ab???



awsome....

umnnm..ab what?
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
k i posted in my original post..enjoy
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Awweeeee

she is sooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!
can you bring her to Texas

Please Please Pretty Please!!!!
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
oye how about us ka abba? not cute or what?

umnm...dunno...she is only 5 months...maybe next year
Posted 02 Oct 2007

uske abba per he to gayee hai woh
but much More CUTER then him jk

next year

OMG she is really really pretty baby...
mail me a pic of only her....please
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
HrithikZgirl said:

uske abba per he to gayee hai woh
but much More CUTER then him jk

next year

OMG she is really really pretty baby...
mail me a pic of only her....please



here u go...

i will email u some laterz

Posted 02 Oct 2007

Awweeeeee

i will talk to my hubby

mane bhi baby chahiye
bazi akelo nthi who has a cute baby


i am just kidding haan

i love simmi
she is soooo CITE!!!
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
thank u...i will email u more of her pics later...i gottago to sleep now..work in morning
Posted 02 Oct 2007

yea me too.
thanx for the pics
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Bazigaar says
ur welcome
Posted 02 Oct 2007

friend_16 says
pora topic parh lia koi pics nazar he nahi aiyeen..
Posted 02 Oct 2007

cutefriend says
picsss advance main kesye post ker doon   
Posted 02 Oct 2007

friend_16 says
sath ye bhe likha tha k koi niece wagaira hein tu un ki bhe ki ja sakti hein..
Posted 02 Oct 2007

cutefriend says
raaz ki baat bataon
title read kia aur thak post
Posted 02 Oct 2007

friend_16 says
under kuch details bhe parh lia karein... kabhe kaam he ajati hein..
Posted 02 Oct 2007

Reply to Topic