Pakistani Movies Dehli South Asian Film .

3966 views 57 replies
Reply to Topic
Shaidu

Age: 124
Total Posts: 38
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
Posted 05 Oct 2007

Godfather is not at all a pakistani movie its an indian film with paki actors making small appearences, dont u guys see the promos ?? they r only highlighting vinod khanna & arbaz khan thats it i havent seen any single promo of ajab gul or mekaal.
Posted 12 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
well guys u have to understad this like this...
do u know that even afghanitan makes films!! thats true...
but the point is no matter how good quality film they make,,, they will be a flop if released in pakistan..

why u dont take the note that indians dont know a thing about pakistan film insdustry... and every week there are at least 3 films released in india so even if somehow a paki film is released ... no body will watch it.


@yoyo
dear sir, believe me ,, ther is no ban in india, its just that no one want to risk releasing the film.
Posted 12 Oct 2007

yoyo says
mr death, its not about no one knowing who the actors or producers are, nearly every other week in india a new film is released with debuts, some are hits so you are completly wrong,

its all about markting and if film is presented and marketed well, it will be a hit.

all these actors in india, amitabh, salman, srk were once normal unknown people who people didnt know, even salman first film was small but turned into a big hit.

if a pak film is released in india with good marketing people will go and watch it.

and even if people in india dnt know anyone from pak film industry, they dnt know anyone from there own punjabi film industry, and pakistan can easily eat that market up, but gov. wont allow it to, thats why theres a ban i guess.

you need to get your facts right.

and there are many people who want to risk their release of films in india, syed noor wanted to take majajan, what happen, gov. didnt allow.
ok lets say that you are right anyway, then tell me why did the ind gov. cancel the pak film festival last year?
Posted 13 Oct 2007

And ya even why did the ppl banned Godfather?Although it wasnt a pure pak film its a co-production but still it has been banned why?
Even BABA Films,India said when Awarapan rlsed in Pak tht they will rls KTSK in India with proper marketing and it will take some time.They EVEN SAID THis they were not against Pak Films exbition in India but Pak DIDnt allowed Indian films to screen in Pak so they did vice versa.So now when Awarapan has been given censor certificate they will rls KTSK.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE RLS OF KTSK...
Posted 13 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
ok .. if sayeed noor wants to release his film in inda.. fine... no probs... but how can he release when there are no buyers(distributers) for the film?
if i was a distributer i wont risk it.

by the way.. i want to end this discussion now... becoz it will go forever, util to come to india and visit the situation urself.

anyways.. can u tell me why indian films are banned in pak? everybody watches the films anyway so why kill the theaters only??
Posted 14 Oct 2007

yoyo says
how can syed noor find a distributer?
its will be easy peasy for him to get distributers for majajan, any distributer with a pea sized brain knows that that film will take punjab audience in india by storm.

also last year yash chopra also had he wishes to distribute pak films in india, but nothing happened.

why indian films are banned in pak?
same reason why pak films are banned in india.
Posted 15 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
ok ok my friend
u win i loose.

feeling better now.

now tell me why indian films are banned in pak?
Posted 15 Oct 2007

yoyo says
well its not about winning or losing, i was just putting out the facts to you that pak films are banned in india.

as for your question, i allready answered it in my last post.
Posted 16 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
you cant answer this question becoz u dont have any answer for this..

According to u.. india has banned pak movies... so thats enough for indians not to watch the pak movies..
they do not want to watch it even on DVDs.. mind u everybody knows that the pirated dvds of indian films comes from dubai-pakistan to india.. so its easy for pirated copies of paki movies to come to india!! Gov is not banning any pirated movies.. so if u have just little commonsense u can understand that why there is no scope for paki movies in india becoz ppl even dont want to watch it for free here!!

now plz dont say that nobody can ship pirated paki movies to india!!! we get pirated movies of hollywood then why not lollywood.. if this thing gets into ur mind then only u can understand the whole logic.

but as we alll know that pak has banned indian movies then too pakis watch indian movies... and u get the illusion that same thing will happen in india. which is not true.


Now why are we even debating on paki films releaseing in india?? first tell me what is the situation of lollywood in pakistan? i am not like u who believe in rumours but i think its really true that lollywood is almost dead in pakistan. So first make ur cinema good to a point that first is liked by our own country men then head for other countries and lastly enter india(although i have doubts).

plz dont give me examples of few good/hit movies lollywood has made i have been hearing names like choorian for so many years... one/two good movies in a year wont count for the whole credibility of lollywood.

let me give u another example... pakistan has produced great singers, wether gazals singers like mehadi hasan, gulam ali , or pop singers like Strings or the classical nusarat..
they were a huge hit in india... but they first became hit in pakistan then came to india... they were hit because they had talent.. but cinema is not all about talent now a days... it should contain technology and other high end features too. so first make ur lollywood capable of getting respect of pakistan then come here..

(but i am sorry then too the films will be rejected here because indian ppl obey there government ban on paki films and will not watch them even for free)
Posted 17 Oct 2007

Heartkins says
I think he is right.When our movies are not able to support our Pakistani Industry they have indeed no demand in Bollywood.But they still have huge demand among bollywood music directors they keep on picking songs ripping them and converting them for Bollywood.So does it not make a sense here that Still your Directors,Music Directors are not obeying your government.I can list hundred of songs of Bollywood copied from Pakistani Movies.So we already have made some scope in Bollywood Industry don't doubt on that atleast.
Our Pop Singers even have overcome and overshadowed your upcoming talents.they are already complains from Many of Indian singers about this senseless way of promoting singers from Pakistan.
Am i right?
I hope it answers you.
Posted 17 Oct 2007

cheeta says
bara afsoos ki baat hai per wots ur point
Posted 17 Oct 2007

yoyo says
MrDeath said:

you cant answer this question becoz u dont have any answer for this..

According to u.. india has banned pak movies... so thats enough for indians not to watch the pak movies..
they do not want to watch it even on DVDs.. mind u everybody knows that the pirated dvds of indian films comes from dubai-pakistan to india.. so its easy for pirated copies of paki movies to come to india!! Gov is not banning any pirated movies.. so if u have just little commonsense u can understand that why there is no scope for paki movies in india becoz ppl even dont want to watch it for free here!!

now plz dont say that nobody can ship pirated paki movies to india!!! we get pirated movies of hollywood then why not lollywood.. if this thing gets into ur mind then only u can understand the whole logic.

but as we alll know that pak has banned indian movies then too pakis watch indian movies... and u get the illusion that same thing will happen in india. which is not true.


Now why are we even debating on paki films releaseing in india?? first tell me what is the situation of lollywood in pakistan? i am not like u who believe in rumours but i think its really true that lollywood is almost dead in pakistan. So first make ur cinema good to a point that first is liked by our own country men then head for other countries and lastly enter india(although i have doubts).

plz dont give me examples of few good/hit movies lollywood has made i have been hearing names like choorian for so many years... one/two good movies in a year wont count for the whole credibility of lollywood.

let me give u another example... pakistan has produced great singers, wether gazals singers like mehadi hasan, gulam ali , or pop singers like Strings or the classical nusarat..
they were a huge hit in india... but they first became hit in pakistan then came to india... they were hit because they had talent.. but cinema is not all about talent now a days... it should contain technology and other high end features too. so first make ur lollywood capable of getting respect of pakistan then come here..

(but i am sorry then too the films will be rejected here because indian ppl obey there government ban on paki films and will not watch them even for free)



havnt answered all your questions dude, its you whos not able to answer my question.

tell me, why hasnt majajan, ktsk not able to release in india, why have many pak film festivals got canceled by the gov. on the last minute, tell me, you dnt have an answer do you, well the answer is obvious to anyone.

but you dnt seem to have any senses, use them and ytou will get the answer.

just answer these simple questions, cos your posts above is full of ignorance and doesnt have an answer to my question.

your whole post is ignorant cos there are dvds of pak films flying all over the place in indian punjab, you will find a copy of chooriyan, mehndi wale haat, nikki jaye in all film shops in india, they outstrip the rubbish indians punjab makes.

but now you are shifting the topic else where, just answer my questions, why all pak film festivals have been cancelled on the last minute, why didnt majajan and ktsk release in india????/
tell me, why why why
if you have any sense you will come to the same answer as me.
Posted 18 Oct 2007

Well yoyo ur getting rude but ur correct.
Plz ans the ques...dont ignore them!Why arent u answering them?
Posted 18 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
Heartkins said:

I think he is right.When our movies are not able to support our Pakistani Industry they have indeed no demand in Bollywood.



i like your kind of person.. atleast u accepted the truth.... not like other who just want to see in one direction only.

Heartkins said:


But they still have huge demand among bollywood music directors they keep on picking songs ripping them and converting them for Bollywood.So does it not make a sense here that Still your Directors,Music Directors are not obeying your government.



very true... i admitt that bollywood has copied a lot of music from lolly.. and i feel very ashamed when i hear this.
but i think lot of pak movies were also copies of indian movies in 80-90.

but i still give credit to bollywood for also producing such original content.. i mean there are around 200 films released in india every year and only 1-2 songs are copied from outeside(bollywood copies songs from rest of the world too!!)

but i think u will agree to me on this that now because of internet and the whole world becoming a village now .. these cheap copycats get caught instantly.. so i think bollywood is now producing more original content then ever before.. same goes true for lolly too.

Heartkins said:


I can list hundred of songs of Bollywood copied from Pakistani Movies.So we already have made some scope in Bollywood Industry don't doubt on that atleast.
Our Pop Singers even have overcome and overshadowed your upcoming talents.they are already complains from Many of Indian singers about this senseless way of promoting singers from Pakistan.
Am i right?
I hope it answers you.



absolutly right. singers from pakistan are so good that indian singers feel uneasy about it... lot of playback singing has gone to pakistani singers in bollywood, and indian singers dont like it... but as i said talent cant be stopped by anyone. good talented singers from india dont fear any paki singer... only the few who themself are not good have to worry.
Posted 18 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
yoyo said:


havnt answered all your questions dude, its you whos not able to answer my question.



u think so?? ok i will try to answer in this post.. but any person with little bit of IQ could have got the answers in my last post..

yoyo said:


tell me, why hasnt majajan, ktsk not able to release in india, why have many pak film festivals got canceled by the gov. on the last minute, tell me, you dnt have an answer do you, well the answer is obvious to anyone.



first of all get your facts right. can u give me some links which proves that all this happend?? dont give me links of pakistani sites nor UK sites.
by the way... "pak film festival"??? heard this name first time.. lol.

yoyo said:


but you dnt seem to have any senses, use them and ytou will get the answer.


i was fighting with u when god was distributing sense :)

yoyo said:


just answer these simple questions, cos your posts above is full of ignorance and doesnt have an answer to my question.


read it with a neutral mind.

yoyo said:


your whole post is ignorant cos there are dvds of pak films flying all over the place in indian punjab,


even if i believe this.. then too punjab is a border area, and what percentage area of whole india does punjab represent??.
and for ur information my friend ,, i have been to punjab many a time... i do find "Mujara" cds of pak girls but not films... by the way.. those mujaras are good to watch.. i will send u one if u want :)

yoyo said:


you will find a copy of chooriyan, mehndi wale haat, nikki jaye in all film shops in india,


did u say all shops in india?? well this statement of urs make me think that i am talking to a person who do not know anything... have u ever been to india?? so how can u say this so confidently? i live here.. i cant find any,,, just for your sake i will give it a try once more lol/

yoyo said:


but now you are shifting the topic else where, just answer my questions, why all pak film festivals have been cancelled on the last minute, why didnt majajan and ktsk release in india????/
tell me, why why why
if you have any sense you will come to the same answer as me.



cool down my friend take a deep breath and then post.

so in your whole post you did not answered any of my questions...
anyways i will give answers... majajan,ktsk etc are not released because as u said that pak films are banned in india so why would indian government would allow this??
now u will ask why india has banned pak movies? the answer is because pakistan first banned indian movies.. so in reply india banned paki movies.. its as simple as that... now the big question remain .. why pakistan *first* thought of banning indian movies??

now i think i have answered all of ur questions... now be a good boy and give answers to my last post..

but as i know u wont.. so i will just say that be by guest.. visit india and i will show u the real picture here... not the picture as shown to u by ur brainwashing tv and other material(dont mind.. same goes true for indian tv as well so i think we should believe only that thing which we see with our eyes)
Posted 18 Oct 2007

U have such a bad taste tht u watch Pak Mujra CDS
they are made for the illitrate ppl here and u watch them there...?
Posted 19 Oct 2007

anyways i will give answers... majajan,ktsk etc are not released because as u said that pak films are banned in india so why would indian government would allow this??
now u will ask why india has banned pak movies? the answer is because pakistan first banned indian movies.. so in reply india banned paki movies.. its as simple as that... now the big question remain .. why pakistan *first* thought of banning indian movies??

-------------
This is exactly what we wanted u to Say!u were not accepting tht PAK movies are banned in India in ur previous posts,u were sayin no Distributor wanted to take the risk!
Do u know Yash Raj Films...do i have to tell u how big organization it is?
Well YRF have signed an contract with an PAk COmpany through whom YRF can rls their movies in India and the YRF then will rls Pak Films in india.
Are YRF Fools?
Posted 19 Oct 2007

MrDeath u know so much abut Pak Movies,ur in India...thts gr8 to see...but how do u know so much?
Posted 19 Oct 2007

yoyo says
MrDeath said:

yoyo said:


havnt answered all your questions dude, its you whos not able to answer my question.



u think so?? ok i will try to answer in this post.. but any person with little bit of IQ could have got the answers in my last post..

yoyo said:


tell me, why hasnt majajan, ktsk not able to release in india, why have many pak film festivals got canceled by the gov. on the last minute, tell me, you dnt have an answer do you, well the answer is obvious to anyone.



first of all get your facts right. can u give me some links which proves that all this happend?? dont give me links of pakistani sites nor UK sites.
by the way... "pak film festival"??? heard this name first time.. lol.

yoyo said:


but you dnt seem to have any senses, use them and ytou will get the answer.


i was fighting with u when god was distributing sense :)

yoyo said:


just answer these simple questions, cos your posts above is full of ignorance and doesnt have an answer to my question.


read it with a neutral mind.

yoyo said:


your whole post is ignorant cos there are dvds of pak films flying all over the place in indian punjab,


even if i believe this.. then too punjab is a border area, and what percentage area of whole india does punjab represent??.
and for ur information my friend ,, i have been to punjab many a time... i do find "Mujara" cds of pak girls but not films... by the way.. those mujaras are good to watch.. i will send u one if u want :)

yoyo said:


you will find a copy of chooriyan, mehndi wale haat, nikki jaye in all film shops in india,


did u say all shops in india?? well this statement of urs make me think that i am talking to a person who do not know anything... have u ever been to india?? so how can u say this so confidently? i live here.. i cant find any,,, just for your sake i will give it a try once more lol/

yoyo said:


but now you are shifting the topic else where, just answer my questions, why all pak film festivals have been cancelled on the last minute, why didnt majajan and ktsk release in india????/
tell me, why why why
if you have any sense you will come to the same answer as me.



cool down my friend take a deep breath and then post.

so in your whole post you did not answered any of my questions...
anyways i will give answers... majajan,ktsk etc are not released because as u said that pak films are banned in india so why would indian government would allow this??
now u will ask why india has banned pak movies? the answer is because pakistan first banned indian movies.. so in reply india banned paki movies.. its as simple as that... now the big question remain .. why pakistan *first* thought of banning indian movies??

now i think i have answered all of ur questions... now be a good boy and give answers to my last post..

but as i know u wont.. so i will just say that be by guest.. visit india and i will show u the real picture here... not the picture as shown to u by ur brainwashing tv and other material(dont mind.. same goes true for indian tv as well so i think we should believe only that thing which we see with our eyes)


so finaly you got your brains and admitted that pak films are banned in india, LOLzz what were you smoking before.
you remind me of nawa shirif you lied for 7 years he didnt sign and contract then one day he woke up and finaly admited he signed it. HAHAHAHA.

well atleast you admited it,

now as for your question why indian films are banned, then wear you glasses and read my previous posts, i have atleast answered your question 3 times, so stop acting like a parrot who keeps repeating the same thing and absorb the facts.,
Posted 19 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
afridi_hasnat said:

This is exactly what we wanted u to Say!u were not accepting tht PAK movies are banned in India in ur previous posts,u were sayin no Distributor wanted to take the risk!



yoyo said:


so finaly you got your brains and admitted that pak films are banned in india, LOLzz what were you smoking before.
you remind me of nawa shirif you lied for 7 years he didnt sign and contract then one day he woke up and finaly admited he signed it. HAHAHAHA.

well atleast you admited it,



look at your own word u both.. u wanted to hear what u have in ur minds.. this is ur problem.. in fact i have found so many ppl with this "Closed minded" personality.

last time when i stated u the facts u did not(Wanted!) to believe in it.. so i said "I loose, now answer my question", but then too u did not. after that i said what u wanted to hear to satisfy ur virtual world, but still i havent got answers to any of my questions..

if u attended any of ur english classes then read carefully my posts... they start with "As YOU said....".
i think i dont need to explain more..

afridi_hasnat said:


Do u know Yash Raj Films...do i have to tell u how big organization it is?
Well YRF have signed an contract with an PAk COmpany through whom YRF can rls their movies in India and the YRF then will rls Pak Films in india.
Are YRF Fools?


no they dont.. but i have no info on this deal.. so for now i believe u.

yoyo said:


now as for your question why indian films are banned, then wear you glasses and read my previous posts, i have atleast answered your question 3 times, so stop acting like a parrot who keeps repeating the same thing and absorb the facts.,



u just said "the same reason why india has banned..." . well if u consider this as the answer then i am really very sorry i am not as great as u in understading things.

but mr yoyo i am here to debate.. . Debate is done in two ways... the polite way and the harsh way..
belive me... i have been into the harsh way with loads of paki ppl in 1999-2004, so ur harsh way looks childish to me ... and if i came into my own u would be sorry to start harsh argument with me..

but i have left those days way behind... and now i want to do it in a very formal polite manner. but your last posts have suggested that u are in no mood to be good.. and i have no interest in debating with a childish brain. i tried to cool u off several times but u dont seem to get the jelousy out of u.

so goodby my friend.. come to me only if u post polite. otherwise u will not get any replies from me now.

afridi_hasnat said:


MrDeath u know so much abut Pak Movies,ur in India...thts gr8 to see...but how do u know so much?



well i have several friends in pak..

afridi_hasnat said:


U have such a bad taste tht u watch Pak Mujra CDS
they are made for the illitrate ppl here and u watch them there...?


who said i am post graduate? i am illitrate..
Posted 19 Oct 2007

i have been into the harsh way with loads of paki ppl in 1999-2004


Posted 20 Oct 2007

yoyo says
mr death now you are just going round and round in circles repeating yourself,

you yourself have admited india has banned pak films so i guess there is nothing further to add in this debate.
Posted 21 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
read my last post carefully
Posted 22 Oct 2007

Yoyo i kinda of agree wid u here
Posted 22 Oct 2007

MrDeath says
boys.. do u have da gutts to answer me? lol..lol lol..
ok.. bye.. keep peace... lol.
Posted 22 Oct 2007

valandrian says
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565bd53565
bd53565
Posted 01 Jun 2018

Posted 24 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic