~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71647 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Miss mine says

really beautiful quotes sunny sis
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
sun_shine said:

Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
sun_shine said:

bohat khubsurat
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
sun_shine said:

Exactly
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Ss very nice work
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Rapunzel said:

Ss very nice work

Assalam O Alaikum

*Thanks Alot jee...!
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Waalaikum Assalam Welcum jee
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 03 Aug 2008

~tasha~ says
v nice work sg, ss n rapu

Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
~tasha~ said:

v nice work sg, ss n rapu

Assalam O Alaikum

*Thanks Alot both of you My Dear Dear Dear Friends...
Good work
keep it up InshAllah...!
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world. -Garman Wold
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
If you have it [love>, you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have. -Sir James M. Barrie
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
ou will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. -Henry Drummond
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Love is broad; if you love someone, you love all things, not just their beauty. Love is narrow; you love one and only one, compared to them, no one matters. -A. Braxton
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
It isn't possible to love and part...You can transmutate love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know from experience that the poets are right: love is eternal. -E M Forester
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Just as the wind dances in my hair, as the ocean massages my thoughts, as the sun blankets me in happiness & as the earth travels with me across universal challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. -Tom Robbins
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. -Mignon McLaughlin
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life. -Aphra Behn
Posted 03 Aug 2008

sun_shine says
I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. -Mother Teresa
Posted 03 Aug 2008

Reply to Topic