~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71571 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

Rapunzel says
Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 16 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
Rapunzel said:

Posted 16 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 17 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
IF WE CANNOT LOVE THE PERSON WHOM WE SEE... HOW CAN WE LOVE GOD, WHOM WE CANNOT SEE? - MOTHER THERESA.
Posted 20 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
IF YOU START JUDGING PEOPLE YOU WILL BE HAVING NO TIME TO LOVE THEM - MOTHER THERESA
Posted 20 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
LOVE YOUR JOB BUT NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR COMPANY BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT STOPS LOVING YOU - DR. ABDUL KALAM
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
nice sharing
Posted 20 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
thx
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Miss mine says
Rapunzel said:

aaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Miss mine says
Rapunzel said:

nice sharing
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

IF YOU START JUDGING PEOPLE YOU WILL BE HAVING NO TIME TO LOVE THEM - MOTHER THERESA

gr8 work tashu
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
~tasha~ said:

thx

welcum
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Miss mine said:

Rapunzel said:

aaaaaaaaaaaa

hai na
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Miss mine said:

Rapunzel said:

nice sharing

thnx Ma'am
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says

Posted 20 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 20 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

~tasha~ said:

gr8 work tashu

thx siso
Posted 20 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
v nice rapu
Posted 20 Oct 2008

Reply to Topic