~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71573 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

Rapunzel says
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"We are all born for love... it is the principle existence and it's only end."
--Benjamin Disraeli
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"If I know what love is, it is because of you."
--Herman Hesse
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
--Bruce Lee
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"All love is sweet, given or returned."
--Percy Bysshe Shelley
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Come, let us make love deathless."
--Herbert Trench
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

Dr Seuss
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.

Anonymous
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
The soul mate is what we aspire to and like to understand about us, is what we deem to be perfection, purity and endless regarding our own being.

Sorin Cerin
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.

St. Augustine
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

Bette Davis
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Roy Croft
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

Karen Clodfelder
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Mother Teresa
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.

Aaron
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

John Lennon
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
Kenya Mitchell
Posted 24 Oct 2008

eshajam says
Go on Girls

its so niCe to just Read

niCe Sharing angels

Edited

main bas previous Page par gaya tu dekha waha b aapho
so i wanna Edit my Comment

Marvelous Sharing chutkiiiiiiiiiii
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
thnx Chutko
Posted 24 Oct 2008

~tasha~ says
v nice work rapu
thx u jammo
Posted 24 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
thnx dearo
Posted 24 Oct 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 29 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 29 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
Love is the slow form of suicide
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart."
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason."
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is a fire that reigns in the heart."
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!"
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time."
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is a journey not a destination.
Posted 30 Oct 2008

Reply to Topic