~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71767 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

Rapunzel says
"You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Aphrodite is the goddess of love, and you're the goddess of my heart."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Insanity and love are very much alike; you're crazy in both states."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"The best part of loving is not wishing that the person loves you as much as you do them, but the feeling that you love the person far more than you thought you could!"
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"You know it is love when you want to keep holding hands even after they are sweaty."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"I couldn't love you more if I tried."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Hold love in your arms and cradle it dear, for it only comes but once."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"When love seems to be on the edge, tie a rope to it's end and hold on, just hold on."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"If loving you would mean heartbreak and endless quarrels, it would be worth it."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"You have shown me the way of life, the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"I know that each morning is worth waking up to, and each night is worth more than a million good dreams, because I'm with you!"
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"All the clouds are fading ... sunshine never leaves when you're around."
Posted 03 Nov 2008

Miss mine says

v nicee
Posted 04 Nov 2008

~tasha~ says
Rapunzel said:

"You have shown me the way of life, the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."

Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
Miss mine said:

v nicee

thnx Aish
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
~tasha~ said:

Rapunzel said:

thnk u
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love never runs out, it is the fuel of the world; it is always the bridge from dreams to reality."
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"It is better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one."
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love has no definition. It's what you feel inside that makes you know you're in love."
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Love is the fastest track to long term happiness."
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"Seek, you should, those in possession of a smile which completes yours."
Posted 04 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
"There are a million stars in the sky, but the only one I see is you."
Posted 04 Nov 2008

~tasha~ says
Rapunzel said:

"There are a million stars in the sky, but the only one I see is you."

yeah it's me
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
aww so cute i think this is true for every lover
Posted 05 Nov 2008

~tasha~ says
yu rite
Posted 05 Nov 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 05 Nov 2008

~tasha~ says
Posted 08 Nov 2008

Miss mine says
Ever since you've left i've realised that a part of one's life is made of someone else's life..
I MISS THAT PART...I MISS YOU!
Posted 08 Nov 2008

~tasha~ says
v nice
Posted 08 Nov 2008

Reply to Topic