~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71676 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

^dewaja^ says
" Being with you is a gift while loving you is precious."
Barrio Boyzz
Posted 19 May 2008

Miss mine says
^dewaja^ said:

" Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understandings with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our heart, and we are never ever the same."
Chicken Soup for the Soul

beautiful dewaja
Posted 19 May 2008

Miss mine says
^dewaja^ said:

GOOD WORK ALL OF U

gr8 quotes
Posted 19 May 2008

~tasha~ says
^dewaja^ said:

" The joy of loving always heals the hurt of loving."
Unknown

v well said
Posted 19 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.”

-Julie Marie

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

" One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.”

-James Earl Jones

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

" Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you."

-Vipin Sharma

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------
Posted 19 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame of that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other."
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

-The Wheel of Life (Scribner)

" Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice."

-Nora Roberts

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------
Posted 19 May 2008

Posted 20 May 2008

~tasha~ says
thanx rmd
Posted 22 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 22 May 2008

~tasha~ says
Rapunzel said:

Posted 22 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" They do not love that do not show their love."

-William Shakespeare

" The course of true love never did run smooth."

-William Shakespeare

" So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me."

-William Shakespeare

" Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals."

-William Shakespeare

" Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind."

-William Shakespeare
Posted 22 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."

-William Shakespeare

" When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

-William Shakespeare

" Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."

-William Shakespeare

" Love sought is good, but given unsought is better."

-William Shakespeare

" Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."

-William Shakespeare
Posted 22 May 2008

Miss mine says

shakespeare quotes
Posted 22 May 2008

~tasha~ says
thx
Posted 22 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

-Janos Arnay

" People don't fall in love with what's right in front of them.
People want the dream -- what they can't have.
The more unattainable, the more attractive.”

-Xander

" Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream."

-Anonymous
Posted 23 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" Without love there are no dreams."

-Unknown

" Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

-Unknown

" If every dream I have is of you; I would want to sleep forever."

-Submitted by Harper
Posted 23 May 2008

~tasha~ says
" Dreams are real; all you have to do is just believe."

-Ashanti

" Some people have to close their eyes to dream, with you I only have to open mine."

-Unknown

" Love is a beautiful dream."

-William Sharpe
Posted 23 May 2008

Miss mine says

beautiful quotes
Posted 24 May 2008

Miss mine says
Never Say I Love You If You Don't Care..

Never Talk About Feelings

If They're Not There..

Never Touch A Life If You Mean To Break A Heart.
Posted 24 May 2008

Miss mine says
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.. William Shakesphere
Posted 24 May 2008

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

beautiful quotes

thx
Posted 24 May 2008

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

Never Say I Love You If You Don't Care..

Never Talk About Feelings

If They're Not There..

Never Touch A Life If You Mean To Break A Heart.

Posted 24 May 2008

^dewaja^ says
Miss mine said:

^dewaja^ said:

GOOD WORK ALL OF U

gr8 quotes

THANKS
Posted 24 May 2008

^dewaja^ says
~tasha~ said:

" Without love there are no dreams."

-Unknown

" Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

-Unknown

" If every dream I have is of you; I would want to sleep forever."

-Submitted by Harper

Posted 24 May 2008

~tasha~ says
thx
Posted 25 May 2008

~tasha~ says
"I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life."
Source Unknown

"The more I know you, the more I love you."
Source Unknown

"For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."
Source Unknown
Posted 25 May 2008

~tasha~ says
"Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you."
Source Unknown

"I love you today, yesterday and every tomorrow."
Source Unknown

"If I had the whole world to write on to express how much I love you, it wouldn't all fit."
Source Unknown
Posted 25 May 2008

~tasha~ says
"When you say you love me, the world stops for a moment, the stars stop shining, the moon stops glowing, the earth stops breathing, all that's alive is our love ... I love you."
Source Unknown

"Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you."
Source Unknown

"Everytime the wind blows, I whisper, 'I LOVE YOU!'"
Source Unknown
Posted 25 May 2008

~tasha~ says
"I have painted a million of kisses for you.
I have filled an ocean of tears for you.
I have walked a thousand miles for you.
I have counted the stars for you.
I did that, all because I love you."
Source Unknown
Posted 25 May 2008

~tasha~ says
"I love you without reason and that is reason enough."
Source Unknown

You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn't describe how much I love you."
Source Unknown

"I love you unconditionally, with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible."
Source Unknown
Posted 25 May 2008

Reply to Topic