One Saima One Topic..

46889 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

well i must say..is it some sort of Election..for saima...?
it is the matter of liking..no two people can have same likes and dislikes..just like this..for some people saima is a gud actress.. for some she is not...the matter must end here...but here people are going deep....it is wrong//
Posted 10 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
i agree wid ya Noor...
Posted 10 Aug 2003

me jab bhi is forum me ata hoon sirf saima ke bare me hi topic dekte hoon :@
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree with noor-e-sahar and ffm. (saima-election...LOL)! and ffm jee....u did a good thing by closing ALL those other topics in regards 2 saima. there must have been 3-4 topics that were the EXACT same, just the wording was different ('aurat punjaban', 'larki punjaban or aunty punjaban', the actual name, 'larki punjaban' and many more). and people posted these, just for the sake of putting saima down. how retarded is that?! if u don't like her...fine...but posting similar topics just to trash her?!?!?!

anyhow...u did good buddy. thanks. enough was enough!
Posted 10 Aug 2003

sharara says
ffm... din excellent work.. im proud of u
Posted 10 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
thz thz ...
Posted 10 Aug 2003

ab is topic main, kia discuss kerna hey...kon c baat reh gyi hey jo saima k barey main discuss nahin hui pehle topics main....chorr dain ab saima ko.........
Posted 11 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ya ,,, per phir bhi koi baat ho to kar lein na ,, saima lovers n haters na ,,,
Posted 11 Aug 2003

acha g !
jese aap ki marzi
Posted 11 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well jaisey sab kee marzee

per y , ya ppl r again opening the threads again about saima... cant ya ppl talk here...
Posted 11 Aug 2003

OYE SAIMA KE BARE ME JO KEHNA HA YAHAN LIKO NAYE TOPICS NA BANAO :)
Posted 11 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
this reply is in regards to Madiha718's comments in the MILLIONTH topic entitled 'is saima really a larki punjaban.'

madiha718, i already answered your question as to why i compared her to madhuri. you might have missed it tho since the topic has been locked. but once again...comparing her to madhuri makes sense. first things first, it got a discussion going, so right off the bat u can see it was a good idea (despite the lopsided vote in favor of madhuri)! secondly, they're similar in age, physique, their power in the industry, the fact that they work in the same field, and even up to their enterence into the feild is similar (madhuri came in and took out sri devi who was tops at the time, and saima came in and took out anjuman who was tops at the time (with a little outside help, since anjuman got married))lol. all these similarities combined with the fact that individually, saima beats every other lollywood actress in talent, and madhuri beats every bollywood actress in talent, why is it wrong to compare the two? if they have no competition in their respective industry (atleast in my opinion), why not compare them head to head?! that was my logic behind the comparison! why you would be outraged by it , is beyond me. lol. again, my main reason was to get a discussion going, on a DISCUSSION board! and thats what it did!! i have nothing against madhuri...u even noticed i stopped joking in the 2 or 3rd post and admitted that realistically madhuri gets the edge, DESPITE saima being pakistani. but still...i prefer saima, for that very reason in the end. so while madhuri IS better....i still like saima better! and i'm sure its the opposite with you. only difference is....i can give bollywood's ace her credit, while others can't give lollywood's her's. shame.

i'm glad to hear u don't have a problem with her tho. lol! atleast u can admit this, while others on this board can't even do that! calling her names like the ones i've seen here...oh man...low. anyhow...hope that answers your question and i hope you actually read this, since its in this forum and not the other!

Posted 11 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh, and i 4got 2 answer your second question! the guy in larki punjban's name is shamyl khan. he's worked in drama's b4, and he looks quite younger than saima in the movie. it should be a hit nonetheless, if for no other reason than the quality (picture/sound etc.) is similar to bollywood movies.
Posted 11 Aug 2003

well...i must say . We have rights to discuss Saima as an actress bcoz an artist is a public property. but we dont have rights to talk about her in such a way that goes under humiliation. it is beyond limits now.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

Saima Sux its true its true me going coz i am sick of saima NFAKFan if there is no Saima then my enjoy here will be over
Posted 12 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
so no problem. juz talk here in this topic...
Posted 12 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. oh khan sahib(teentracker), u come every once in a while and drop these comments. lol.

anyhow...are u in lahore now?!
Posted 12 Aug 2003

uffffffffffffffff
Posted 13 Aug 2003

saieen says
saima saima saima........

ooo bus bhaie....
chooor du us ke jaaan.....
:p
Posted 13 Aug 2003

nahin main kal lahore pahunch jaon ga i will spend 14 Aug in Lahore
Posted 13 Aug 2003

Peritoo says
quote:
Originally posted by saieen

saima saima saima........

ooo bus bhaie....
chooor du us ke jaaan.....
:p

Wo khud istni moti hai to us ki jana kitni vazni ho gi. lekin ye larke pir bhi us ki jan nahi chorte...........
Posted 13 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
what a way to spend the 14th of august! in lahore!! you're very lucky khan sahib! hope you're not too jet-lagged and can actually celebrate with everyone!

.....and remember to keep an eye out. u'll notice saima IS NOT as hated as you think....!!
Posted 13 Aug 2003

itna to Iraq-America War bhi discuss nahin hui thi, jitni yahan saima discuss ho rahi hey.
Look Saima ! People luv to talk about u. U must say a lot of thanx to all these people who r making u more and more famous......
Posted 14 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. noor-e-sahar jee....with all due respect....topic saima ke baray mein hain! obviously usee ki to bath hogee! lol. aur vaisay bhi...we're not saying anything bad! tracker sahib and i just have an experiment, where tracker sahib will see for himself, how popular saima is, in lahore, while he's there! i was just reminding him!
Posted 14 Aug 2003

lekin aap ye dekhain k baat kya ho rahi hey...?
Posted 14 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
saima ki popularity (in lahore) ki baat ho rahee hai!
Posted 14 Aug 2003

is topic ko bhi lock karo, faida 1 topic hai leken baatien bohat sarien farq to na hua :P phir SAIMA ka naam liya to RONE lag jao gie aur MOUN bana kar baith jao gie
Posted 14 Aug 2003

mr infomer NFAKFAN i have heard that larki punjaban en laaj DELAY HO GAYEIN HAIN?? KHAAS WAJA
Posted 14 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

khan sahib(shahrukh), koi khaas wajaa nahin! bas vasaee toree delay hogaee hai! maybe some last minute editting?! lekin the long wait will pay off! the movie will be worth it!

vaisay...may i ask khan sahib...aap ko is movie ka intezaar kyun hai?!?!?! shaid aap bhi saima ke fan hogay hain?!?!?!!!! (j/k) lol.[;)]
Posted 14 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic