One Saima One Topic..

46928 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

jani420 says
hey NAFK Fan congrats on ur 1000 posts N Lion Saima is not Ugly yaar she might carry a few Kgs on her but she is Beautiful

Yaar Pakistan ki koi cheez kharab nahi hai woh baat alag hai humarey log humari cheezoun ko pasand nahi kertay

Wasiy Main un lgoun mein sey nahi houn

Aik aur baat I have stopped waching Bollywood movies
Posted 24 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
lol u don't have to stop watchin bollywood, i think they're movies are good...n if lollywood movies come out here, i'll watch em too...
Posted 24 Oct 2003

jani420 says
Na only bolly songs r good which they copy from Lolly
Posted 24 Oct 2003

paki lion says
oh plz nfkanfan, i have seen many other beautiful actresses then saima! and she is a queen of lollywood? give me a break plz..hahahahahahhahahhhahahhahahhaahahahhahahhhahahhahhahaha aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahaha..so ugly fat cow who is a queen of lollywood! look at bollwoood or hollywood..all the queens are beautiful and slim..we cant say this about saima..and stupid i dont love her..u know very well how many peoples thinks she is ugly....i dont understand why u are so deeply in love wid her...i wont even want to see her naked!
Posted 24 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
ok ok, calm down ... damn...so much anger man
Posted 24 Oct 2003

paki lion says
SAIMA SUCKS TODAY! SAIMA SUCKS FOR ALWAYS! SAIMA SUCKS FOR ETERNAL!

AND DONT CRY NFKAN..THERE ARE MANY MORE FAT WOMEN IN DIZ WORLD AND UGLY!
Posted 24 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
jani420's a pure genius. i agree 110% with him (including on humaira arshad!!)! great minds think alike badshah!

as 4 u paki lion my man...u're the one who says 2 people: 'why don't u let these girls and guys live their own life and do their own thing?' whenever someone complains that they're not 'muslim' enough or 'pakistani' enough. so i'll say the same 2 u....why don't u back off saima and let her be?? she's the queen of lollywood for her TALENT. not her weight. as 4 her looks...she's not ugly. no pakistani is for that matter! so like it or not....she's the best lollywood has. ask noor, veena malik, sana and anyone else in lollywood....u'll get the same answer. and thats why i like her so much. not 4 looks, but 4 her talent.
Posted 24 Oct 2003

jani420 says
Posted 24 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
NFAKFan gotta point there....nice facts...
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
Khub jamey gi jab bethingey teen yaar

Jani
Nasi aur
NAFK
Posted 25 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
aur teen ke beech honge teen ghazab ke blunts   
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
teen nahi 6
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
two for each
Posted 25 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL!

btw...thanks srk yaar, for atleat seeing things openly on the saima issue! same with u jani sahib! now if only teentracker and paki lion could understand! lol.
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
well they'll come around yaar

Pakistan ki har cheez lajawab hai
Posted 25 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
yes jani is right NFAKFan, they'll come around...

jani 2 for each, means pass out after it'll be done...
Posted 25 Oct 2003

but i am back now saima sucks lol
Posted 25 Oct 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

jani420's a pure genius. i agree 110% with him (including on humaira arshad!!)! great minds think alike badshah!

as 4 u paki lion my man...u're the one who says 2 people: 'why don't u let these girls and guys live their own life and do their own thing?' whenever someone complains that they're not 'muslim' enough or 'pakistani' enough. so i'll say the same 2 u....why don't u back off saima and let her be?? she's the queen of lollywood for her TALENT. not her weight. as 4 her looks...she's not ugly. no pakistani is for that matter! so like it or not....she's the best lollywood has. ask noor, veena malik, sana and anyone else in lollywood....u'll get the same answer. and thats why i like her so much. not 4 looks, but 4 her talent.

so even if she became a nanny u still think she can play a leading heroine just because of her talent?
Posted 25 Oct 2003

jani420 says
hmmmmm maybe not
Posted 25 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
lol
Posted 25 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

so even if she became a nanny u still think she can play a leading heroine just because of her talent?

yup! lol.

and if u disagree....don't watch! simple as that. u're complaints (and everyone else's) have not effected her roles thus far, so why do u guys keep complaining?! u're wasting your own time yaar.
Posted 25 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh le......paki lion ko jawaab dete dete mei teen sahib ko welcome karna bhool gaya! sorry teen yaar! welcome back! i see nothing's changed (anti-saima!)
Posted 25 Oct 2003

paki lion says
u are really out of mind nfkakfan..so many beautiful women and u are after her? and if u think lollywood can beat bollywood by choosing saima as a leading actreses then forget it!
Posted 26 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

kiya hogaya hai paki lion?? pir vhoee bath?! 'so many beautiful women and you are after her...' yaar, i like her for her TALENT!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! SHE CAN BE 100 YEARS OLD, BUT IF SHE CAN ACT LIKE SHE DOES RIGHT NOW THEN SHE'LL STILL BE THE BEST FOR ME!!!!! lol.

and ek aur bath...jo bhi kehna hai kelo...in the end, usee ki movie (larki punjaban) bollywood ja rahee hai, to compete head 2 head with their movies. hai ke nahi?!!
Posted 26 Oct 2003

paki lion says
listen up saima-lover, the movie is releasing in india to show the indians the quality of the moviez not to show the talents of saima! (for ur kind of information) and i am telling u right now no paki and no indian will consider saima as their idol!

and whats more..fi larki punjaban became a hit, then dont think all the credit goes to saima..its wont! all the credit goes to syed noor who used high quality equipment..
Posted 26 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
how convenient paki lion. the movie has nothing to do with the people in it....only the director. OOOOOOkay! whatever u say. thats like saying devdas did good thanks to ITS quality and directing, and had nothing to do with madhuri, srk or ash. that was not the case 4 that movie, and it won't be for larki punjaban (in my opinion).

secondly, u missed my point. u're right....the movie is going to india 4 whatever reason. bottom line tho: saima is in it. no director from pakistan has been able to display their movie with zara, meera, reema, sana, u name it. but this one is going....and its got saima. so weather indians and pakistani's go to see the quality, the directing, the songs, the locations or whatever.....they'll damn sure see saima too, and therefore will no doubt take notice of her outstanding acting ability. so in the end, she'll still be a part of history (the first ever pakistani movie 2 relase in india), and it will only add 2 her star status! like it or not.
Posted 26 Oct 2003

jani420 says
yeps 100% rite @ NFAK
Posted 26 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
merbaani jibaab!
Posted 26 Oct 2003

jani420 says
nahi yaar merbani ki kiya baat hai

Hum ko to Pakistan ko har haal mein support kerna hai
Posted 26 Oct 2003

Rain Man says