One Saima One Topic..

46958 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
too good
Posted 30 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
NAA!!!
Posted 30 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
i know u aint too good...i was juz jokin...don't take to seriously
Posted 31 Oct 2003

lol@ khan sahib waisay agar kabhee us ne yeh topic dekh liya to aap ko to woh sahdee ki offer kabool karle gee aur meray qatal ki suparee de degi.
Posted 31 Oct 2003

I agree with u pakilion our friendship is younger than saima
Posted 31 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
o-aayee teen sahib!! welcome jee!

lol. shadi...aur vo bhi lady saima ke sath?! DREAM ON! jinaab, vo meri mummy ki age hai. lol. thats just sick, man! but i'm sure she would be greatful 4 backing her up!
Posted 31 Oct 2003

sanam411 says
hahahhaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhaahahahahahahahhhaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahaha haahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhaahahahhahahahahaahahahah aahhaahhahahahahahhahaahhaahahahahaahhahahaha!!!
Posted 01 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
pagal pane ka dora pardgaya lol
Posted 01 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

sanam, stop encouraging teen sahib. lol. the more u laugh the more comments he'll make like that. lol.
Posted 01 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
NFAKFan said:

lol.

sanam, stop encouraging teen sahib. lol. the more u laugh the more comments he'll make like that. lol.

NAHIIII IM NOT LAUGHIN AT HIS COMMENT.....

imm laughin at ur comment.....actuallly that reminds me of someone....never mind!...
hahahahaahahahahahah that was funnyy

and nasir pagal tum ho ga na!...lol
Posted 02 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh! well its tru man...i admire saima as an actress, but common now...her and me...marriage?! that'd make her a petophile. LOL. (j/k). nai nai...vo ek achi lady hai (i think)! we shouldn't talk like this abt her or ME 4 that matter. lol.

anyhow....who'd my comment remind u of?! humay bhi to batein sanam jee!

Posted 02 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
hahah!!! one of my crazy friend....we were talkin about someone...and he said the same exact thing.....hahahahahahah!!!!its funny!!...hahahah
Posted 02 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. cool....

i bet the 'someone' ya'll were talkin' 'bout was saima! (j/k)
Posted 02 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
PAKI LION YAAR......I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS 4 U! WHERE R U?!?!!!??!!
Posted 02 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
YUP!...GOODD NEWS...... MUJHEY BHI BATAO!
Posted 02 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. paki lion ko to aanay dein sanam jee! phir to teen sahib, paki lion, aur shaid aap aur srk bhi khush hon gay!
Posted 02 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
reallyyyyy!!!...alright i cann wait!!
Posted 02 Nov 2003

Ya good news samia is getting married !!! anyway i think saima is doing very well in lollywood i saw a new movie song on box office it was a punjabi song with shaan and saima . I really liked it !!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone tell me the name of the film?

I dont think she is fat becouse she does alot of dancing around [:D]

NFAKFAN how long do u think saima will stay in the industry ?? and she looks young but she is a bit old .Do u think she really is the queen? NFAKFAN?
Posted 03 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
shez getting married....wow nice....
Posted 03 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
sanam411 said:

and nasir pagal tum ho ga na!...lol

mein to hoon pagal
ye kahoon har pal
Posted 03 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
NFAKFan mein bhi khush hona chahta hoon, zara jaldi batana...
Posted 03 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
she's getting married?!?! this is news 2 me! either sayed noor's making it official, or she's found someone new. lol. please explain lollyfan!

secondly, i agree with u. saima's doin' just fine in lollywood!

no idea what the name of the movie with shaan/saima is. maybe its commando or bandish, or quadi 786? i'm just guessing... all of 'em have the dynamic duo!

i also agree that she ain't THAT fat. lol.

as 4 u're last question...my 'good news' is in regards 2 that actually. lol. i dont want to get anyone's hope up tho! lol. i simply had a revalation regarding saima and i think it'll make teen sahib and paki lion happy. nothing major. lol.

Posted 03 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
nasir pagal!...hahaha! ok

and well samiaz gettin married thatz nice
Posted 03 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
Posted 03 Nov 2003

I was only joking samia is not getting married . if u want to marry samia nfakfan then ok. I dont belive that saima is the queen . there are other actrsses too

Ya and the film i asked about is a new u have to watch box office !!!!! to find out

Posted 03 Nov 2003

paki lion says
whats the good news?is she quiting moviez?
Posted 03 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. bite u're tongue paki lion. she ain't going nowhere!

i wanted 2 tell u: thanks 2 charizmatic, i went to the website 4 the upcoming movie commando. it was over here where i saw some pics from the film, and i realized for the first time what u're saying, and i think u're somewhat right (as well as tracker sahib)....indeed saima should refrain from lead roles! there! i said it! HAPPY NOW?!?!!!!

with that said i would emphasize tho...she should not QUIT. she's way 2 talented 2 quit. she should just not make movies with younger heroines, cause then she really DOES look old and out of place! lol. thats all. hope u're hapy now! i finally can admit....its time 4 saima 2 give up ALL these lead roles!! lol.

i still think she's the best tho!
Posted 03 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollyfan, i'm going 2 keep an eye out 4 box office and sunday ke sunday! i want 2 see this song 2 now!
Posted 03 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

lol. bite u're tongue paki lion. she ain't going nowhere!

i wanted 2 tell u: thanks 2 charizmatic, i went to the website 4 the upcoming movie commando. it was over here where i saw some pics from the film, and i realized for the first time what u're saying, and i think u're somewhat right (as well as tracker sahib)....indeed saima should refrain from lead roles! there! i said it! HAPPY NOW?!?!!!!

with that said i would emphasize tho...she should not QUIT. she's way 2 talented 2 quit. she should just not make movies with younger heroines, cause then she really DOES look old and out of place! lol. thats all. hope u're hapy now! i finally can admit....its time 4 saima 2 give up ALL these lead roles!! lol.

i still think she's the best tho!

All the praises to the Lord! Finally nfkan used his brain!lolz lolz...
Posted 03 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
easy there cowboy! i'm still her fan. i just think she should choose her roles more wisely! nonetheless i will continue 2 back her up - commando included!
Posted 04 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic