One Saima One Topic..

46900 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL, LOL! i try yaar! i try!

lekin yeh to pir bhi saima hai.....koi humaira arshad ke baray mein aisay baat karay to mein pata nahi kiya karoon! LOL. (j/k)
Posted 16 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
i've never heard ne song by humaira arshan, but i just know shez a singer...
Posted 16 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
NFAKFan said:

lol. ustaad, shes not holding anyone back! if they have talent...nobody can stop them! baat yeh hai, ke uske acting ko challenge karnay vali (actress) hai hi nahi! vo kisko apne place de?! lol.

xactly...i agrree NF!....uske acting ko challenge karnay vali hai hi nahi!......yeap
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. thank u sanam jee! u always see things my way! u're the best! lol.

and srk yaar.....u haven't heard a humaira arshad song?! jinaab....i suggest getting one or all 3 of the following:

gul sun dholna
vas ve dhola tu akhiyan de kol
me nai boldi

all 3 r punjabi, but they're all good! my personal favorite is the second one. if u listen 2 'em...lemme know what u think!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
haha no probz~~~.....app alwayz right jo hatay hain
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh merbaani jinaab!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
no probz jinaab!!!!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

sanam aur khan sahib aap log man lo saima is old,fat and disgusting
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. not old...just middle aged!not fat either....just big boned! and finally she's not ugly ustaad jee!...LOL.

aur dekhlain tracker sahib....i finally have a tag partner (sanam jee) 2 back me up on saima! and this one doesn't look like she's goin anywhere, unlike the others who bolted JB! LOL. (J/K) LOL.

***pssssst...sanam jee...izzat baystee ka savaal hai....pretend that u're pro saima even if u're really not!!!**** lol. (j/k)
Posted 17 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
damn it, she sings punjabi songs, ab kya karoon ke jab gaana samajh hi nahin aana... kya kismat hai yaar
Posted 17 Nov 2003

SRK bhai
waisay woh agar urdu ya english main bhi gaye to bhi koi
shareef aadmi ki samajh main na aaasakta

Khan sahib aap to saima fanatic ho mera tag team partner ffm aur pakilion bhi idhar udhar hain
Posted 17 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
lol tracker ROFl...
Posted 17 Nov 2003

such kah raha hoon yaqeen karo
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

damn it, she sings punjabi songs, ab kya karoon ke jab gaana samajh hi nahin aana... kya kismat hai yaar

lol. koi baat nahi yaar! punjabi isn't THAT hard 2 understand is it??? aur vaisay bhi....u don't need 2 listen 2 the lyrics! just the amazing voice! yeh white log ko dekho....they listened 2 nusrat fateh ali khan and had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what he was saying! aap to pir bhi brown ho! u'll have SOME clue as 2 what humaira says in punjabi!! lol.
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

SRK bhai
waisay woh agar urdu ya english main bhi gaye to bhi koi
shareef aadmi ki samajh main na aaasakta

Khan sahib aap to saima fanatic ho mera tag team partner ffm aur pakilion bhi idhar udhar hain

tracker sahib....u're pushing it!!!!!! LOL. humaira's off limits!!!! saima's fair game (for insults), but not humaira!! aur vaisay bhi....aapne uska gana suna bhi hai, jo aap asiay comments de rehen hain?!?!?! lol. she's an OUTSTANDING singer! akhir she learned from nusrat! and he didn't just teach average singers! they had 2 have TALENT for him 2 build!!!!!!!
Posted 17 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
koshish jaari hai samajhne ki...
Posted 17 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. chalo teek hai srk yaar! lekin vo urdu bhi gaati hai! u should listen 2 'sanwarre' which is urdu! i suggested those other songs cause they are more popular and since she's from lahore, punjabi suits her better!

but its up 2 u yaar!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
did u hear that indian song...

the only punjabi singer i heard the most is, Abrar Ul Huq, i think hez the best...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
alright hold it!!!!...TEENTRACKER....WHATEVA!!....

SHEZ not fat...shez actually good for her age...i mean i dont find her fat...i wouldnt call her fat for her age...i think she has a good body....face....shez nice!...u know!....GOD!....u need CHASMAS...buddy!....cuz u make tottaly no sense at all...*UR CALLIN SAIMA FAT FOR HER AGE*...errrrrrrrrr!!!!!...and plus looks doesnt ccount...its the actin and all of that counts....i mean look at her actin...she does an awsome job!...so i dont know what ur talkin about.....all ur doin is just talkin about her looks and thats all...LOOK AT ASHWARIYA...she got the looks...but she can not act...she suck!...so u know i hope u get my point..what imm tryin to say here...

GOD I NEED WATER!...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says

WAH JEE WAH!!! THANK YOU SANAM JEE FOR THINKING LOGICALLY AND BEING SO HONEST!!! mad props 2 u!! mai aap ko mangaya houn!!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

khan sahib bahut khush ho.

Sanam have a drink.But sanam one day you will admit she is faaaat
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
LOOK AT ASHWARIYA...she got the looks...but she can not act...she suck!...so u know i hope u get my point..

what, excuse me...aishwarya can't act , who told you that sanam lol damn...she's the best n the perfect actress on this planet earth i'm tellin...no no no, u don't say she suck, cuz we all know she's the BEST...so me gona act like i didn't get ur point...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ tracker sahib! jinaab let me enjoy my small victory while i can! lol.

and lol @ srk! i hate 2 break it 2 u yaar but i somewhat agree with sanam (not just cause she's backin' me up on saima!). lol.

ex: madhuri's a MUCH better actress. then there's that other lady...the unibrow lady....kajol i think?! she's also good. ash is ok 2, but her success is more thanks 2 her face than her acting, in my opinion!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

i like aish looks but i havent seen her acting but ppl say that she did well in Devdas
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

LOL. not old...just middle aged!not fat either....just big boned! and finally she's not ugly ustaad jee!...LOL.

aur dekhlain tracker sahib....i finally have a tag partner (sanam jee) 2 back me up on saima! and this one doesn't look like she's goin anywhere, unlike the others who bolted JB! LOL. (J/K) LOL.
(j/k)

THERE HE GOES AGAIN WID SAIMA....SHE IS JUST BIG BONED AND MIDDLE AGE...I ADVICE U CHECK THE WHOLE BOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD...SAIMA IS THE OLDEST LOOKING ACTRICE PLAYING AN LEADING ROLE AND SHE IS SOOOOOO HUGE...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
Posted 18 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
ASHWARYA....ACTIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! SHE CANNOT ACT...SHE HAS THE LOOKS THATS WHY PEOPLE THINK..OH SHE IS AWSOME..GOOD ACTRESS THIS AND THAT...U KNOW...I MEAN THEREZ SO MANY ACTRESSES THAT CAN ACT BETTER THEN ASH BUT SINCE THEY ARE NOT AS PRETTY AS ASH..PEOPLE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO NOTICE THEIR TALENT.. ... THE ONLY REASON ASH IS FAMOUS IS BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS AND THATS ALL...THE REASON DEVDAS WAS A HIT WAS BECAUSE SHARUKH AND MADHURI WAS IN IT...SAMJHAY

SAME WITH SAIMA.....UR LOOKIN AT HER LOOKS NOT THE ACTING....U KNOW....LOOK AT HER ACTIN....NOT HER LOOKS...

AND THANK YA THANK YA NF..

TEENTRACKER.....I DONT THIN SHEZ FAT!!!!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
sanam411 said:

TEENTRACKER.....I DONT THIN SHEZ FAT!!!!

if u and nfakfan thinks saima is not fat...what do u think about the average hollywood, bollywood and lollywood actresses are they super super super thin then or what?
Posted 18 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
ALL IM SAYIN IS SHE IS NOT FAT FOR HER *AGE*!!!!!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
sanam411 said:

ALL IM SAYIN IS SHE IS NOT FAT FOR HER *AGE*!!!!!

if she becomes 80 years old and she is stil 'not fat' (according to u and nfakfan) will u still endorse her to play leading role?
Posted 18 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic