One Saima One Topic..

46916 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

:P nahi bas achi film lag rahi hai songs achey hain,aaj agar release aaj to collection zaida hoti
Posted 14 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
aap ki baat sahi hai. if they released it today, they would have made quite some money. bharhaal....they have their reasons. jub bhi release hoi...will u go to watch?! just curious?!
Posted 14 Aug 2003

i m in holland :(
Posted 15 Aug 2003

ustad jee ab maza nahin aa raha
Posted 15 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
too bad shahrukh jee! u'll have 2 wait just like me. lol.

and khan sahib (tracker).....i'm assuming you're in lahore?! how was independence day?!

and we can resume the saima-talk whenever u want. u lead. lol.
Posted 15 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
I request to all Janubaba member that my healthy topic are locking countinuesly but vulgur and wrong comment about pakistan topic is favoring,this is not fair so u people decide that am i wrong the topic"Sikh worry about uk production movie".I request to all members to favour me and define openly that what is criteria of Janubaba topics?
Posted 16 Aug 2003

Independence day was cool i spend in airconditioned room i am relaxing so i keep away from saima and other stuff.
Posted 16 Aug 2003

The topic of ydakh is a serious problem all JB members shuld debate on it but the thing is that why it locked it contains no valgurity and no contreversal issues.yes i also what the answer that what is criteria of Janubaba topics
Posted 16 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. khan sahib, unless you're near model town, where saima and most other stars reside, you won't come in contact with her. lol.

so u enjoyed independence day eh?! cool. and is it hot in lahore?! i heard its raining these days??
Posted 16 Aug 2003

after rain it is hot in lahore lol i cant bear the saima and others
Posted 18 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by TeenTracker

The topic of ydakh is a serious problem all JB members shuld debate on it but the thing is that why it locked it contains no valgurity and no contreversal issues.yes i also what the answer that what is criteria of Janubaba topics

well dear ! the case is this , k sirf vulgur lang. waley topics delete ya lock naheen hotey , balkey jahan per fite chal rahee ho. idiotic baatien ho rahee hoon ,,, kissi ko pressurose kiya ja raha hoo , woh topics bhi (N) , waise TT pm me yer Msn id , i talk to ya there
Posted 18 Aug 2003

i have heard that larki punjaban will release first in america then england en then pakistan soooo long waited film
Posted 18 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. shahrukh jee, lagta hai aap is film ka meray say ziada intezaar kar rahay hain! lol.

when it eventually does come out tho...u will see....it will be good. judging by the commercials, it the quality looks similar to YDAKH. hopefully it will re-vamp lollywood.

anybody know when laaj and salakhein and phela phela pyar come out??
Posted 18 Aug 2003

ah ha , a forum on paki movies. well i am from the usa and i had no idea pakistan makes movies. it s a revelation. anyways i am a big bolly fan and i think it rocks. it s a great concept of filmmakin, locales and songs and dances plus they make a lot of sensible cinema. even if pakistan makes movies i shudder at the thought of what kinda movies a restricted, regressive society like pakistan would be makin. bollywood is the toast of the world right now and musicals are the order of the day. i went to india recently and was amazed at how much that country has progressed and modernised. it s in ur face obvious. always remember it s the open nonrestricted societies that make progress and i havent been to one single place in the world where bolly movies are not loved and enjoyed. this indian friend of mine was like 'watch 10 and u d be hooked ' and by god he was rite.
Posted 19 Aug 2003

ah ha , a forum on paki movies. well i am from the usa and i had no idea pakistan makes movies. it s a revelation. anyways i am a big bolly fan and i think it rocks. it s a great concept of filmmakin, locales and songs and dances plus they make a lot of sensible cinema. even if pakistan makes movies i shudder at the thought of what kinda movies a restricted, regressive society like pakistan would be makin. bollywood is the toast of the world right now and musicals are the order of the day. i went to india recently and was amazed at how much that country has progressed and modernised. it s in ur face obvious. always remember it s the open nonrestricted societies that make progress and i havent been to one single place in the world where bolly movies are not loved and enjoyed. this indian friend of mine was like 'watch 10 and u d be hooked ' and by god he was rite.
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
people, most of u have made so much fun of saima. some of u even posted pics and poked fun at her weight, overlooking her achievements in lollywood as an actress, and giving her NO credit for her ability. i tried to make you see her for her talent, but most of you refused to, instead opting to side with slimmer, 'better-looking' bollywood actresses......

well......i would like to direct ya'll 2 the post entitled: 'amna hussain signing new movie.' there, u'll see these bollywood actresses and how they REALLY look(ed)!!!! even tho i don't agree that so much should be based on looks especially if they are GOOD actors/actresses, i just found these pics to be sweet revenge for all the saima-bashing i had to endure!!!!!! lol.(J/K)! [^][;)]
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
sorry...the topic where i'd like 2 direct u 2 is, 'amna HAQ signing a new movie.'!
Posted 19 Aug 2003

kHAN SAHIB AAP KABHI NAHIN SUDHAR SAKTE
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. not true....

so wats the story so far khan-saab?! whats the verdict regarding saima and her stock in pakistan?! has it dropped, or does is remain as high as it was when i was there?!
Posted 19 Aug 2003

she is known as fatcow as before
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
tsk, tsk....y the name-calling ustaad jee?! lol.

will u go see a movie while in lahore?
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
tsk, tsk....y the name-calling ustaad jee?! lol.

will u go see a movie while in lahore?
Posted 20 Aug 2003

no way i hate the culture inside the cinema
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i've heard alot abt the atmosphere in a pakistani cinema, but when i went (my only time), it was okay. nothing bad.

if larki punjaban comes out in time, maybe you can go watch and fill me in?! [;)]

Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i've heard alot abt the atmosphere in a pakistani cinema, but when i went (my only time), it was okay. nothing bad.

if larki punjaban comes out in time, maybe you can go watch and fill me in?! [;)]

Posted 20 Aug 2003

sorry yar i cant do that i can tolerate saima movie in a theater
Posted 21 Aug 2003

sorry yar i cant do that i can tolerate saima movie in a theater
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. too bad.

how abt laaj?! your favorite is in it....
Posted 21 Aug 2003

i hate cinema but i will seeif it comes on DVD
Posted 22 Aug 2003

i hate cinema but i will seeif it comes on DVD
Posted 22 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic