One Saima One Topic..

46959 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

waisay sanam aur ayshakhan ek baat hai aap logon ki punjabi parh kar mujhe hansi aa gayee
punjabi bolna aasan hi magar likhna mushkil
Posted 02 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
yeh to hai ... per punjabi sun kar lagta hai k banda lar raha hai ...sultan rahi na...

waise sadi multan sun kar ,,to app loog jhoom utho gey na,,,, j k

Posted 02 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
punjabi is punjabi...kya karen...bohat mushkil hai...to complicated
Posted 02 Sep 2003

kyon aap us main kuch mila rahe ho
Posted 02 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
sahee kaha ayeshakhan_fanatic! lekin mein to heraan houn, ke aapne EK SAIMA FILM bhi nahee dekhee???!!!! not even chooriyan?!?!! that explains so much. lol. i hope she delivers in larki punjaban, so u see what i'm talking about! as a matter of fact, i'm sure she will.
Posted 02 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
SO WUTS UP GUYES!!!!...
Posted 02 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
that's cool NFAKFan...i hope LP will be good too...i have rented choorian, but it was so bad pring n picture quality, so i never watched it more then first 20 minutes i guess or not even...but this one looks good...

Sanam u wana know what's up, its the blue sky up on us....
Posted 02 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
so u didn't get to watch all of chooriyan?! yaar, if u had watched, you'd know why i'm such a big fan of saima! great movie! maybe next time.

but you're right, LP should do good, and i hope most of us go watch it if it comes to theatres in our respective cities. as bad as lollywood is, u gotta admit, some people are trying, and the entire team of LP, Laaj, Salakhein and so on, seems like they have tried real hard and came up with family movies. the least we could do is back them up and watch them! don't u agree?!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

sanam411 says
ahhhhhhhhh ok! the ble sky is up~~...good good!......
Posted 03 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
agreed, you're right...and if the movies are good and from our own country, then i have no problem...
Posted 03 Sep 2003

but saima is bottle neck
Posted 03 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
thanks 4 pointing that out tracker sahib.

saima will show u up when her movie comes out!
Posted 03 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
lol @ tracker
Posted 03 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
yaar ayeshakhan_fanatic, aap usko(teentracker sahib) aur shey de rehe ho!! stop! (j/k).
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
haha kitna jaldi samajh gaye tum...kya kehne
Posted 04 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. yaaaaaar! this anti-saima-conspiracy makes me sick. [:(](j/k)!
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
since imma big fan of SRK, i use to get P***ed when ppl use talk negative about his acting n movies, but not anymore, cuz their opinion don't effect no body, not me not SRK...that's how u should be too bro...debating is good, don't get sick of it, that's the only way of makin your star the most sparklin one...
Posted 04 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
abhi bhi saima alive ?? i mean in topics na ... well amazing ... itnee saima per talks ... waise .,......
Posted 04 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
good point ayeshakhan_fanatic! u've got me all motivated now. lol. i'll defend saima till the end!!

....unless she does something stupid or meera-esque! lol. (j/k).

and ffm jee...lol. saima is a talented actress. she'll keep making movies and people will continue to love/hate her but one thing will remain the same....she will continue to be discussed, i can promise you that! vaisay......aap ne koi movie dekee hai, jis may saima ho?!!!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
ab saima ke topic mein saima ko nahin discuss karenge to kya karenge kiddo...aur agar saima ko discuss na kya to kahin NFAKFan hum sab ooper na pohncha de...[xx(]
Posted 05 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. nai nai, aisee koi baat nahin! lekin, its like u said yaar....topic uska hai (saima ka), to uskee hee baatein honi chaiya, no?! mein to apna farz nibha raha houn, as her fan, by defending her! [;)] bas...aur kuch nahin!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

bahut khoob nfakfan aap apna kaam karo aur hum apna
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
sahi hai na, sab ko apna apna farz nibhana chahiye, achche bachche lol...

so what's the next good movie from saima, after LP
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
chalo ji mein ne kab mana kiya hai saima ko discus karney se ... karo karo karo ji ...
Posted 05 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol 2 all of u!

i guess the anti-saima talk will continue on your part, and the saima-defending will continue on my part! let the games resume...! i'm cool with it.....

ayeshakhan_fanatic jee, aapne khush kardeeya by asking what movie saima's got next! lol. larki punjaban ke baad, saima 3 filmon pe kaam kar rahi hai, jin ka mujhe pata hai: 'commando' (co-stars shaan, moammar, meera and zara), 'fauja amratsaria' (co-stars shaan, sana, resham, baber ali, and saud) and 'quaidi 786.' of these three, commando is much-talked abt because of its huge cast! your thoughts?!
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
the saima defender na ....eeheheheheeheeee
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
commando does look good, after all its got Zara too u know...are they all DTS too...
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
ahan nice ... seems dat ya r zara's fan too na ..... [^]
Posted 05 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yup...
Posted 06 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm guessing it is DTS. but i'm not 100% sure. as long as zara's in it 4 u, and saima 4 me, its all good! lol.
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic