One Saima One Topic..

46735 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Reema says
you can't say that about my fav singer! even if is small who cares....i luv his songs anyhow!
yeh thats true that meera overdoes it.......i don't like her that much coz for one she is reema's (the actress) dushman so mine 2.....she fights with REEMA so i don't like her and plus she wants to work in bollywood and wants to get married to an indian businessman......i can't stand this....my patriotism doesn't allow me!
i so wish this film is good and i wish it comes to Oxford...i'm gonna watch it then.
Posted 12 Sep 2003

saima sux
Posted 12 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. sahi kaha ayeshakhan_fanatic! ab to dosti hogaee hai! aur saima ki movie dek ke, aap mujhay itna khush kardo gay! lol. thanks buddy!

teen sahib....aap to lost cause hain. lol. vohee comments. lol. (j/k). no progress!

and by buddy reema!! sorry for offending you! i will admit zain has made some kickass music for LP. and meera....oh man...don't get me started. there's just something about her tone when she talks that makes me want to clock her one. lol. she's thinks WAY 2 highly of herself. and you're right...she's against reema, who i happend to respect also (after saima!), so she's in my bad book. lol.
if u see LP please be sure 2 fill me in! i'm dying 2 see it, but i'm not sure if its comin' 2 canada??
Posted 12 Sep 2003

thanx khan sahib
Posted 12 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. n/p miyaan!

and reema....i'm hearing conflicting reports that LP has already released in the UK and is doing strong business....is this tru?
Posted 13 Sep 2003

wat da hell!!!!!!!!y u guyz after saima shes such a gid actress and didnt u saw her movie choorian it was soooo kool well theres no other actress like her so fuk offffff shes a gud actress i say so shutupp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:(!]
Posted 13 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL.

hey now! zara and i will be good friends! i can feel her anger! welcome to my world, zara! i've had to put up with this anti-saima conspiracy for almost 3 months now. lol. (j/k).

just watch the language tho. lol. we're all just havin' some fun!
Posted 13 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
bad bad mouth...STOP....MOVE....STOP
Posted 15 Sep 2003

funnyyyy zara
Posted 15 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
ayeshakhan_fanatic yaar, are these the pics u were talkin' abt?! i thought u were going to bust out the ayeshakhan ones?! where are they?! still waiting yaar!

(i'm waiting for reema 2 come back and make this topic interesting again! last time i mentioned her, she came! baree lumbee umer hai reema jee ki!!!) lets see if she appears again....
Posted 16 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
lol no they aint those pics, my friend was suppose to bring his camera, since i don't have the digital camera...so me also on the waitin list...
Posted 16 Sep 2003

yaar kab tak intizar kawae ga aap ka dost
Posted 16 Sep 2003

Reema says
what can i say...this will go on and on..........
tell u the truth i didn't like Saima before either but since i started liking Pk films i like her 2 coz no matter what, she's a part of the industry. plus who are we to comment coz jin logon ne usse apni films main cast karna hai wo kar rahe hain...so there must be a lot of ppl in pk who like her! [^]
Posted 16 Sep 2003

saima ki film dekhnay se behtar hai kay cartoon dekh liye jain
Posted 16 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
bas aaj last din hai intezar ka, inshallah kal mere paas hongi

but the conversation on saima, i always find it funny...lol why is that? oh yea Fans VS the haters lol
Posted 16 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
would u look at that!? ask, and yee shall recieve! i asked for reema and she came back! lol.

i have been saying EXACTLY what you said, for over 3 months now. like her or love her, she is STILL coming in films! usmay KUCH to hai (talent), jo sub apne movies mein, saima ko cast kartay hain!! better 2 accept it and support her! anyhow...have u seen LP yet?

and ayeshakhan fanatic yaar.....abhi tak saima ki movie dekhee hai?! lol. u said u would watch a movie with her! and btw, can't wait 4 the pics!

aur teen sahib....aap to bas, cartoon's dekhte jao. lol.
Posted 17 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yaar mujhe saaf saaf print waali movies achchi lagti hain, isiliye, i'm waitin for LP to release in USA...then imma watch it for sure...
Posted 17 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
i guess i understand. good point. lekin baad mein yeh na kehna kay 'yaar, saima to maiee lagtee hai, us hero ke sath.' lol. mein aap ko abhi batata jaloon...is movie mein, saima looks CONSIDERABLY older than the hero. lol. but you watch her for her acting. ignore wheather she has chemistry with the guy. lol. deal?!
Posted 17 Sep 2003

lol khan jee aap ne to khud he baat khatam kardee
Posted 17 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
ok, i'm just gona see it for her acting, n noor's directing...then imma judge the movie...if it came out to be good, its gonna be in my collection for sure...
Posted 17 Sep 2003

madmax says
lolzzzz @ tt
Posted 17 Sep 2003

why fnf
Posted 17 Sep 2003

madmax says
saima ki film dekhnay se behtar hai kay cartoon dekh liye jain

iss leyi
Posted 17 Sep 2003

to is main kya galat hai
Posted 17 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
quote:
Originally posted by TeenTracker

lol khan jee aap ne to khud he baat khatam kardee

lol. yeh kaisay?! i just said to look at the lady's acting. thats all! judge her for her talent, not her looks! lol. hai ke nahi?!

and ayeshakhan_fanatic, i commend you for being fair! i admire that yaar. thanks!
Posted 17 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
npz...

par TT is gona keep on debatin lol..n u keep on Defendin
Posted 18 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
its the circle of life. lol. he'll keep bashing, and i'll keep defending till the bitter end! lol.

puraa pakistan saima ki movie dekhe ga, cause its modern (updated technology, dts sound, it was shot overseas, good music, hopefully good acting, good directing etc.) aur hamaray teen bhaisaab akalay cartoon's dekhen gay. lol. (j/k) itnee hatred ek achi actress ke liya mainay khabi nahi dekhee. lol. par phir bhi....teentracker is my ustaadjee! lol. i still respect his opinion, and enjoy debating with him!
Posted 18 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
both of u debate good, i always enjoy readin it...lol
Posted 18 Sep 2003

bahion jab cow boorhi ho jati hai to us ko slaughter house le gate hain samajh rahe ho na
Posted 18 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
lol ROFL ... samajhne ki poori koshish jaari hai...
Posted 18 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic