One Saima One Topic..

46951 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. indeed...kya baat hai!

anyone know where tracker sahib has gone?! its not the same without him. lol.
Posted 02 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
i think he couldn't fix his password problem or something...
Posted 02 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh. does that mean no more teentracker on JB?! cause if thats the case, its a sad, sad day. lol. but on the flip side, i would be saved from saima's biggest anti-fan. lol. j/k
Posted 02 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
lol...somehow some way, teentracker will get back on track lol
Posted 02 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. i sure hope so.

where is EVERYBODY actually?! lol. not only in this topic, but others as well??....its almost as if everyone's gone and JBs been abandoned. where's paki lion, reema, mypak, umair16 and everyone else?! hell....where's nishu and ricky boy?! lol.
Posted 03 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
maybe these ppl weren't happy with new look of the forum, n left...i hope not...cuz this new jb, is really ncie...

what do u think NFAKFan...
Posted 03 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
its ok i guess. but honestly, i liked the old one better! ah well...we'll just have 2 get used 2 this new version.

but i think you're right...people have left mainly due 2 the new layout. 2 bad. its getting boring here don't u think?!
Posted 03 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
i'm not bored yet...but if everyone leaves, then i will be lol...let's just keep are hopes high, ppl should be comin back...
Posted 03 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree. i hope they come back soon. lol.

jalo, aap aur mein to hain! lol. lets continue discussing lollywood in the meantime....!!

i recently watched a movie called ATIF CHAUDRY...its based on a real life guy who went from a straight 'a' student, to a thug. lol. anyhow.....moammar, saima, saud and nirma are in it. bro....let me tell u....nirma is one dirty lady. lol. she did some pretty risky dance numbers. in comparison, saima was so sharif. lol. usnay bhi risky dance kiya tha, lekin nirma's clothes and dances made saima's look so clean. lol.
Posted 03 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
the movie looks good by its story line...imma watch it for sure if i get this over here...i don't like dirrty actresses, its just that they don't look pretty, but they sure look dirrty lol...u know what i mean...

so is it on video or dvd?
Posted 03 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
video AND vcd. lol. i rented it last week on video. two days ago my parents came back from lahore and brought it on vcd, along with 20 other vcds!! its a typical punjabi movie, with the exception of the main story: the hero was a good guy until he turned 2 gangs!

and abt the dirty actresses....u're 100% right. nirma's nasty. lol.
Posted 03 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
its a punjabi movie, man...i hate punjabi movies..cuz i can't understanf half of the language...

we'll let nirma be dirrty, that's her destiny...
Posted 04 Oct 2003

khan sahib kaisay ho me back now
Posted 04 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
......and all is well with the world!!!!!

welcome back!

badshah, kahan they aap!?! it was boring without u! thanks 2 ffm and srk fanatic, this topic was still going. but it needs your anti-saima talk 2 be interesting! no offence ffm and srk yaar's!!! NFAKFan37898.7812037037
Posted 04 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
oo look who's back...lol
ap to is topic ko chaar chaand lag gaye lol...
cool...let the fun begin..
Posted 04 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. yup! let the games resume! i'll let tracker sahib take the first shot. lol.
Posted 08 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
like my new signature pic guys, i got every fav artist of mine in there :)
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
not bad yaar! looks nice...

but 2 much srk and not enough ayesha khan! (j/k).
Posted 09 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
yaar nfakfan...mera dost kamina camera hi nahin lekar aaya apna ke mein ayesha ki pics le sakta...

aur saima ke kya haal hain...
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. yeh kaisa dost huwa?! he doesn't even lend u his camera?! j/k

aur jinaab.....saima teek hai, thank you! last i heard, she got sick and stopped shooting for a couple of movies. but all is well now, and she's back at it!

4 movies hit jaieen gee meray khyal me, jin ke ander saima hai: larki punjaban, quadi 786, commando, aur bandish. sab ki achee story hain! lets wait and see...!

aap to u.s. me ho, right?! any sign of larki punjaban yet?!

Posted 09 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
nope...when is it suppose to be releasing here?
Posted 09 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
yaar asal may, yeh movie pichlay saal release honee thi. lol. but then the target date was aug. 14 of this year. then it was aug. 26, then september 26th, then oct. 6th and now i have no idea. lol. sayed noor said on sunday ke sunday that he is puposely delaying, so he can promote it. so thats good, and bad at the same time.

they showed commercials on a local tv show here in toronto, so looks like the promoting is working...

Posted 09 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
let's hope for the best...but he shouldn't delay it any more, zada se zada eid par release kardeni chahiye...
Posted 09 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
NFAKFan said:

yaar asal may, yeh movie pichlay saal release honee thi. lol. but then the target date was aug. 14 of this year. then it was aug. 26, then september 26th, then oct. 6th and now i have no idea. lol. sayed noor said on sunday ke sunday that he is puposely delaying, so he can promote it. so thats good, and bad at the same time.

they showed commercials on a local tv show here in toronto, so looks like the promoting is working...

is dere any chance k movie release hogi
Posted 10 Oct 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. ofcourse the movie will release ffm yaar! its only a matter of days now (i hope!)

and you're right srkfanatic....lets hope 4 the best!
Posted 10 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
NFAKFan said:

lol. ofcourse the movie will release ffm yaar! its only a matter of days now (i hope!)

okies .. lets seee
ffm37904.6072106482
Posted 10 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
yup i'm waitin
Posted 10 Oct 2003

~Fragi~ says
m 2
Posted 11 Oct 2003

umair17 says
i have been told that its already out in the UK ..So tomorrow i will be goin to check the movie out . . i'll keep u posted on it . . .
Posted 12 Oct 2003

Rain Man says
yup keep us updated...
Posted 13 Oct 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .112