check out dese images!!

2341 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
Cute_gal

Total Posts: 9975

Gujarati Muslims Massacred by Indian Hindu Extremists.

http://gujarat.batcave.net
Posted 27 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
Secular India ... hm!!!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

SBG18 says
OWWWWwww[:(]
Posted 30 Aug 2003

ricky says
also check out how they burnt ther train or bombed embassies , or the WTC , aeroplanes , pentagon, indian parliament, -- the list is endless.
Posted 03 Sep 2003

ricky says
as far as being secular is concerned - we definately are but u have pushed us and ofcourse the rest of the world to apoint where nobody is willing to give any latitude to the nuisance of islam anymore. u asked for it fellas.have fun
Posted 04 Sep 2003

faysal says
seen things like these alot of time...i wonder waht they want from innocent people.
Posted 04 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
insaan marey to afssos to hota hai .. chahey woh jo bhi ho ... per usssh ////
Posted 04 Sep 2003

faysal says
yeah it hurts alot..
Posted 05 Sep 2003

ricky says
yeah of course . but the fanatics which are the predominant faction of ur religon dont understand this when they kill people and also are not the cognizant bout the fact that in retaliation inocents are killed.whereever theres a confrontatioin in the owrld rite now . the other party is muslims. u r fiting the whole world, be it jews, christians or hindus.
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
never ever dear .. well .. Freedom fighters r doing their job nothing more .. plz think it wid open heart n mind dat no body likes to b killed or kill the others ;
Posted 05 Sep 2003

faysal says
ricky..this forum is about religion..not just islam..post something about ur religion..we have to respect each other,respect our faiths,culture and tarditions..not make fun of them..and i am sure ffm is right u would understand it..we r all friends here..
Posted 05 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
rite faysal bacha ... n i m sure ricky wud understand 2 na
Posted 05 Sep 2003

faysal says
he has..already understood it..
Posted 06 Sep 2003

ricky says
i am actually not a very religious relilgious person. i mean i am but i m not obsessed with it. it s not a be all or end all of my existance. to me havin a religon is like havin an academic advisor; urs is different from me , but all they tell us the way to get thru this sweet little life which , if it boils down to basics is the same for everybody. i believe in god in my own way and i use it s help for growth and not to restrict me in anyway. talkin about hinduism - it is no doubt in principle a very liberal religon and fanaticism is a misnomer in hinduism. all the people that u know as hindu fascists have modelled themselves just to neutralize the wave of islamic fundamentalism . that was their purpose. till this term they never made a government cause nobody perceived a threat but u know th echronology of events that lead to this so called wave of ' anti islamism' throughout the whole world, india has borne the brunt of it too for a last few years and now nobody s oblivious to it. moreover once they formed a government, they changed colors and became moderates cause thats how most of the people in india are . the bjp government consists of highly educated statesmen, and have really proved their mettle in politics. it has nothing to do with religon. in india people are not obsessed with religon, nothing is based on it or affected by it unless there s a point to prove. I m stating this reallt matter of factly. people in india dont hate pakistan cause of kashmir. there are various nuances to it that i m not smart or cognizant enough to understand, but they are P***ed with the methodology and value systems used to solve that purpose.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

desidude says
dude u gotto get ur facts straight!! If ur implyin' dat muslims r to blame for anything dat happened in India or muslims started India's problems den ur dead wrong!! U probably don't even know y Pakistan came into being!! Muslims of India did not want a seperate home land untill ur's beloved Jawahar lal Nehru(India's first PM I think) wrote his report to da British commission in which he said dat 90% of da power should be given to only Hindus!! Now u tell me if this is secularism!!?? this is y and when muslims revolted and asked for a seperate homeland and did u know dat Mohammad Ali Jinnah (founder of Pakistan) was a one of da most prominent well respected member of Indian congress who was working for Hindu-Muslim unity in da sub-continent against british empire before dis report after which he also decided to quit and joined Musilm League in da coming years to fight for a seperate homeland for Muslims!sorry to give a history lesson but had to get ur attention back to where all da Muslim-Hindu problem started from!!!oh and ur point 'bout da bombed embassies and da indian parliament attack doesn't hold any merit either cuz when asked 4 proof india couldn't provide any instead they blamed it all on Pakistan and sent their armies to da border to start a WWIII! which I'm sure u wouldn't want for it to happen!! and when u talk 'bout WTC attacks, bombed aeroplanes or da attack at da pentagon u forget da fact dat America has conducted more of these sorts of attacks against other countries dan anyone or any fascist organization in da world even more dan da much "feared" Al Qaeda!! and I can even show u da prove just go check out da website www.davidduke.com! it will give u alot of interesting details about American "activities" in other countries of da world!! oh and btw if u question it's authencity then lemme tell u dat david duke is da President of European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO)!!!
Posted 07 Sep 2003

faysal says
well..i think thats why it has been more than 50 years and still india and pakistan r enemies..its not just ur polititions..it happens everywhere..
Posted 07 Sep 2003

ricky says
desidude! there are always two versions of a story. often at conflict with each other. in this case - our version and your version. fair enuff! the problem is the validity of one over the other or of both over a third. this one s a mindblower. things are not that straightlaced as they same, but never the less there are huge issues that ll take mega brainstorming to sort out. i m not dismissing ur piece, it has me intrigued but there are alternate sources who ll tell a different story with as much conviction. it just blows me . see the dichotomy there my friend.
Posted 08 Sep 2003

~Fragi~ says
well i cant stop ya ppl to debate here .. coz seriously i see no problem ... but ,,,, plz dona ever use vulgar lang , and Attack on persons (personal ) attacks .,.... hope so ya ll b positive ,,,,
Posted 08 Sep 2003

ricky says
hey ffm - just relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx. its a pretty benign discussion. get used to the tranqiuil atmosphere here at jb. lol .
Posted 09 Sep 2003

i just want to clear some things.

all those images were of mostly dead people. right? now how you came to the conclusion that all were muslims? in gujart riots 30% of the deaths were of hindus. and looking at hindu majority its enough.
dont create an image that indians hate muslims.
give an indian muslim a chance to choose fr india and pak. they will never go to pakistan.
PTV has brainwashed you all.
first protect shiya muslims in ur country.
Posted 09 Sep 2003

ahm stop dis MR SOLDIER dona use such lang again ....

FFM SAYS

edited by kiddo
Posted 09 Sep 2003

Stop it Soldier u bin usin volgur language on all da forums..if u cant post nythin sensible..den Get out of heya..!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

ricky says
relax hoor ! he s entitled to say what he wants. we dont mind it at all. it s all good.
Posted 09 Sep 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by nishu

all those images were of mostly dead people. right? now how you came to the conclusion that all were muslims? in gujart riots 30% of the deaths were of hindus. and looking at hindu majority its enough.
give an indian muslim a chance to choose fr india and pak. they will never go to pakistan.

well ofcourse dey won't go for pakistan.....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......dey live in india....& dey shud support dere country.......& besides i ain't creatin' any negative image iite....dats da reality...u don wana blv it don't....& wat do u know abt PTV lolz......enewayz......& don' worry abt shia muslims .....dey r iite in pakistan....& abt da conclusion thing.....i ain't coming up wid any kinda conclusion.......i posted watever i found on da website.....so stop blackening on me....khair....no offense iite...
Posted 09 Sep 2003

ricky says
yeah yeah u just posted what u found on ur family website. is it in congruence with what the world has to say bout islam. i know what happened in gujrat was terrible but i m sorry to say that people all over the world have begun to lose their rationality and patience with islam. it s an occupational hazard of the spree that u people are on. the fanatics that are a predominant faction of islamic faith have no idea how they have hijacked ur religon and u a subject of contempt around the world. they are the ones u should be P***ed at - not the rest of the world which has endured teh nuisance for eons now. it s payback time cutegal.
Posted 09 Sep 2003

ricky says
and u r rite cute gal we have no idea bout PTV , infact i dint even know it existed -till now. like i said reality always has more than version. our reality is different from urs but u know if ur reality is the same as ours by any chance then boy! u r in trouble.lol take that with a grain of salt.
Posted 09 Sep 2003

faysal says
quote:

nishu..consider 2 things..1)who attacked first..and 2)
Posted 10 Sep 2003

faysal says
quote:

nishu ..consider 2 things...
1)who attacked first.
2)who was the victim.
muslims have always been the victims of hindu's in india..what did they do Babari mosque??what was the reason..PTV might be exagerating a bit..but does zee tv and others tell the truth??

u might be right that 30%of the deaths were hindus...who were the rest 70%???they were muslims..

and..give a pakistani hindu a chance to go to india..he would never go coz this is his country..and everyone loves his own country..and see the hindu's in Pakistan r secure..they dont have any trouble at all..coz we dont believe in treating people like animals just coz of different religion...

and u dont have to worry about shia;s they r fine and well protected here..
Posted 10 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
no faysal they are not! sorry for the difference in opinion. with like all due respect lemme aquaint ya with the fact that it s like a common occurance there that some dude wil come on a motorcycle and fire at a mosque full of people. let s not throw each other off. in gujrat muslims faced the ire of hindus -- yes and it was terrible but u have to understand the fact that the fanatics which are a predominant faction of islam have hijacked the religon of islam and distorted it so bad that not many muslims can decide what exactly the nuances are. also not very many people in teh world belonging to other faiths can make that distinction either. over a period of time the worlds patience with islam dwindled and eventually ran out. now people have very low threshold with it. it s just not india my friend. look at the jews, look at christians. why is everybody fighting islam?. the whole world cant be wrong. the inocents of the group always bear the brunt by default of belonging to that faction. that s an occupational hazard .there s no point in throwing defiant punches at the world , instead u should be P***ed with those extremists who have single handedly brought the great faith of islam to disrepute and .
Posted 10 Sep 2003

ricky boy says
made a mess of it in full public view. VERY BAD PR , not smart at all.
Posted 10 Sep 2003

billo gee says
hi
Posted 10 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic