SALAAAAAAAMZZZZZ!

2883 views 38 replies
Reply to Topic
MAA

Total Posts: 355

Hey people how are you? It's been so long. I just wanted to see how everyone on the board is doing. Kinda missed you guys man. So whats been happening? I see some old members are still here, nice to see you didnt abandon everyone like I did. Oh yeh and I remembered my old password. Does WOL (wamth of love) still come ere?
Posted 28 Feb 2008

Cathy says
Hey MAA...i remem yea..N yer posts at lollywood i guess..!
Yeah WOL Is admin of jb now
So gud to see yea Em missin old days ..N so happy to see yea !
Posted 28 Feb 2008

welcome back ....
nice to see u again..
Posted 28 Feb 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
WSALAM
Posted 28 Feb 2008

dosselpoh says
pehchana nai.. ..
Posted 28 Feb 2008

Cathy says
Yaaadasht kamzor hay aapki
Posted 28 Feb 2008

dosselpoh says
app ko bhi nai pehchana...

app wohi ho na.. jo her waqt meri bisti kerni ky try mai rehti ho.. per kabhi kamyaab nai hoi???
Posted 28 Feb 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
MAA said:

Hey people how are you? It's been so long. I just wanted to see how everyone on the board is doing. Kinda missed you guys man. So whats been happening? I see some old members are still here, nice to see you didnt abandon everyone like I did. Oh yeh and I remembered my old password. Does WOL (wamth of love) still come ere?

WOL ATY HAY raat   may
Posted 28 Feb 2008

Cathy says
WOL ko msg daydiyah hay mein nay
Posted 28 Feb 2008

Cathy says
dosselpoh said:

app ko bhi nai pehchana...

app wohi ho na.. jo her waqt meri bisti kerni ky try mai rehti ho.. per kabhi kamyaab nai hoi???

Hahha ...achha khasa toh yaad hay ...Lekin kitni baar bisti kardy woh bhool gaye Ajeeb yaadasht hay aapki
Posted 28 Feb 2008

sweetie says
MAA said:

hey maa.. remember me?
gud to have ya bak after sucha long time
hows u n hows life?
Posted 28 Feb 2008

MAA said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGG!!

Auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Where the hell have you been woman?
Lol, I haven't spoken to you in time, how've you been & how's life & where have you been exactly?

We gotta catch up!! Lol, remember the old days?

Posted 28 Feb 2008

Right path says
W.SALAM WELCOME BACK WITH PASS
Posted 28 Feb 2008

MAA says
Hey wslam evy1! Thanks right path, chandni, dosselpoh, rehan m din. Hey yeh i remember u sanumayaz, the name rings a bell. Lollywood board? maybe.i was evywhere. Wslam miss scorpio! yeh i remember the old days, they were the best. It's been years since then eh, way b4 d website underwent a change. It's nice though. Im pretty good and I been in so many places IN LIFE since the last time i was ere. How u been man whats new and is asian bad*zz still around?

Life's changed so much since those days. I had so much free time then but I left the board cos of commitments. I'm not as crazy as I was when I was 19. Im gonna be 26 soon, I got a degree, Im married and Im 5 months pregnant. MAA is actually gonna be a mommy for real ey. hehehehe. Now ur turn?

dosselpoh u dont know me im one of the original members of the board.
Posted 29 Feb 2008

MAA says
oops sorry hi sweetie! I do remember u!
Posted 29 Feb 2008

sun_shine says
Welcome back
Posted 29 Feb 2008

Cathy says
MAA said:

Hey wslam evy1! Thanks right path, chandni, dosselpoh, rehan m din. Hey yeh i remember u sanumayaz, the name rings a bell. Lollywood board? maybe.i was evywhere. Wslam miss scorpio! yeh i remember the old days, they were the best. It's been years since then eh, way b4 d website underwent a change. It's nice though. Im pretty good and I been in so many places IN LIFE since the last time i was ere. How u been man whats new and is asian bad*zz still around?

Life's changed so much since those days. I had so much free time then but I left the board cos of commitments. I'm not as crazy as I was when I was 19. Im gonna be 26 soon, I got a degree, Im married and Im 5 months pregnant. MAA is actually gonna be a mommy for real ey. hehehehe. Now ur turn?

Aaaaah ..Izzat rakhli MAA Atleast my name rings a bell !...

Wow...MashaAllah Congrats MAA
Misssed yea ...!
Posted 29 Feb 2008

MAA said:

Mashah'Allah. Congratulations hun, I'm happy for you.

Lol, yeah it's been a while, Asian B is still here although she's just called 'Asian' she was told to change her nick cos it "Offended Janubaba Sponsors"

I came back last on JB last December, I thought that there might be afew of the old members, but they've all gone.

Lol, I still remember how much hell you raised back then lol, you scarred them buffoons for life!!

When did you get married? I didn't even know you got hitched!! How's the hubby & how's the lil one, oh & obviously you madam? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? Thought of any names?

Well alot's happened since then had a tough time but getting alil better by the day Mashah'Allah.

I'll pm you & we'll catch up.

Until then, take good care of yourself & catch you soon.
Posted 29 Feb 2008

salamzzzzzzz..wslam kya style hai
Posted 01 Mar 2008

Cathy says
shahrukh khan said:

Yehi toh style hay
Posted 01 Mar 2008

shahrukh khan said:

Slow poke!!

Posted 01 Mar 2008

MAA says
Thanx miss scorpio. Its sad to see all the old members gone. It was better in those days. people were more free dont ya think. I got married 3 years ago, my third anniversary is tomorrow. Hubbys great, he's the type of guy I never knew existed. I dont know babys sex yet. Im 5 months gone jus now. got a long time to go yet. But yeh we'll chat thru pm. I hope ur ok and u aint been thru anything too serious. take cre.x
Posted 02 Mar 2008

cutefriend says
helooooooo

welcome back jiiiiiii

yeh achanak kesye yaad a gaye hamari

kher tu hai na

aur sunaoo kesi ja rahi hia life shife
koi new shew ?
Posted 02 Mar 2008

eshajam says
MAA said:

DD D D D D D D DUSRE AMMA EK kam tha kia

welcome jee welcome i am new here so u don't no me
so where have u been all these years
5 years i think.hmm.. i think thats enough
take care ok not you the baby
ok you too take care keep coming
Posted 02 Mar 2008

eshajam said:

MAA said:

DD D D D D D D DUSRE AMMA EK kam tha kia

welcome jee welcome i am new here so u don't no me
so where have u been all these years
5 years i think.hmm.. i think thats enough
take care ok not you the baby
ok you too take care keep coming

Thi*
Abeh bandaar ji, aap mere hi barey mae baat kaar rahe hoh naa?

Ik aur baat, aap koh sach mey sach tissue ki bohaat hi sakt zaroorat hai!!

For you jammy!!

Posted 02 Mar 2008

MAA said:

Thanx miss scorpio. Its sad to see all the old members gone. It was better in those days. people were more free dont ya think. I got married 3 years ago, my third anniversary is tomorrow. Hubbys great, he's the type of guy I never knew existed. I dont know babys sex yet. Im 5 months gone jus now. got a long time to go yet. But yeh we'll chat thru pm. I hope ur ok and u aint been thru anything too serious. take cre.x

Things have definately changed since then, people were more free to talk more openly back then & now you can definately feel the restraint in the air.

I miss some of the old members, they made this place fun back then, lol, oh well, what can you do?

I'm so glad that you're happy in your life, Allah Tallah apkoh hamesha khush rakhay Ameen.

Posted 02 Mar 2008

MAA said:

MAA..... so much happy to see you back ... chalo saal mein ek baar tu chakar laga lyte ho ... aur hows life ... wyse i read ur posts aur pata chal giya hay k whts up with u Mashallah

stay happy .....

and I'll repeat the same thing...

Missing you...........

P.S: apna khyal rakhna.... aur jaldi hi humein khushabri sunana

Posted 03 Mar 2008

~CHANDNI~ says
MAA said:

COngratz   MAA
Posted 03 Mar 2008

Cathy says
WARMTH OF LOVE said:

MAA said:

MAA..... so much happy to see you back ... chalo saal mein ek baar tu chakar laga lyte ho ... aur hows life ... wyse i read ur posts aur pata chal giya hay k whts up with u Mashallah

stay happy .....

and I'll repeat the same thing...

Missing you...........

P.S: apna khyal rakhna.... aur jaldi hi humein khushabri sunana

Abb reply kerr ahay hayn aap...
Posted 03 Mar 2008

Cathy says
Wish i could type lyke dat tooo
Posted 03 Mar 2008

welcome back MAA sis
Posted 03 Mar 2008

Reply to Topic