zilleu shah...

3406 views 52 replies
Reply to Topic
deely

Total Posts: 1203

xtra-light showed a small clip of this film. it showed a small shot on saima. The film looked very good but it doesn't look good as kpnk...
Posted 08 Apr 2008

dont compare with other movies...every movie has his own quality...zilley shah is urdu or punjabi? dir by shaan right??
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
yup... its directed by shaan with saima, shafqat cheema, deeba, noor..
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

yup... its directed by shaan with saima, shafqat cheema, deeba, noor..

saima cheap cast comeon shaan...
Posted 08 Apr 2008

i wish i can talk to shaan...tell him that he is wasting his talent in lollywood
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
i suppose no other actress was avaliable.. all of them are a busy busy busy....
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

i suppose no other actress was avaliable.. all of them are a busy busy busy....

saima always available for cheap movies
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
the clip shown looked ok. if its another hit like majajan then we don't need to look at the cast..
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
zille shah isn't a cheap movie
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

the clip shown looked ok. if its another hit like majajan then we don't need to look at the cast..

coz it has saima thats y it looks ok,,,
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

zille shah isn't a cheap movie

from cast it does...i dont know whats wrong with shaan
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
resham - dramas... reema - kitni haseen hai zinagi - meera - devdas and kakn zara sheikh - devdas, sana - kakn. unless u wanted laila or saima khan
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

resham - dramas... reema - kitni haseen hai zinagi - meera - devdas and kakn zara sheikh - devdas, sana - kakn. unless u wanted laila or saima khan

kakn tu complete ho gayee,,,meera cant act,,,resham ko jab acha script milega tabhi woh movies karegi...saima kya kam hai laila sey
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
well no actress can act is that what ur saying? saima, resham,reema,meera,ana
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
we aren't bollywood. we should appreciate the fact that our actresses perform in films and respect the fact that their parents/family have allowed it
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

we aren't bollywood. we should appreciate the fact that our actresses perform in films and respect the fact that their parents/family have allowed it

how do u know that
Posted 08 Apr 2008

respect the fact key woh jo dance karti hain
Posted 08 Apr 2008

Zill-e-Shah is a big budget movie(made of a budget of 2 crores)and is a pure commercial Punjabi film based on Punjab's culture.
But why Shaan have taken Saima as the herion,please i think so the whole industry should boycott Saima for playing the main lead.She also destroying the image of the industry like this when people will watch a clip of a movie with Saima as a herion,they will think that lollywood has so old herions!!!
No doubt she is a good actress,but please for God's sake dont be a film herion now!!!

Noor is also in Zill-e-Shah which is a good choice,Instead of Saima they culd have taken Meera or even Sana could have been a better choice.

Shaan should make Urdu movies now because the image he have gained in the Media rite now is very good and classy.He takes so much money from commericials and films that why dont he finance a film himself?

Surely,KPNK is different and have more budget than Zil-e-Shah.Main difference is Zill-e-Shah is Punjabi while KPNK is Urdu.
Posted 08 Apr 2008

shahrukh khan said:

respect the fact key woh jo dance karti hain

All of the actress above do deserve the statement which u have said except Zara Sheikh.
She does do dance but gracefully and within her limits.I have seen such horrible dances by every actress mentioned above.
Posted 08 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Zill-e-Shah is a big budget movie(made of a budget of 2 crores)and is a pure commercial Punjabi film based on Punjab's culture.
But why Shaan have taken Saima as the herion,please i think so the whole industry should boycott Saima for playing the main lead.She also destroying the image of the industry like this when people will watch a clip of a movie with Saima as a herion,they will think that lollywood has so old herions!!!
No doubt she is a good actress,but please for God's sake dont be a film herion now!!!

Noor is also in Zill-e-Shah which is a good choice,Instead of Saima they culd have taken Meera or even Sana could have been a better choice.

Shaan should make Urdu movies now because the image he have gained in the Media rite now is very good and classy.He takes so much money from commericials and films that why dont he finance a film himself?

Surely,KPNK is different and have more budget than Zil-e-Shah.Main difference is Zill-e-Shah is Punjabi while KPNK is Urdu.

Isnt Zill-E-Shah supposed to be based on the character what Shaan played in Majajan?
I may be wrong?
Posted 08 Apr 2008

punjabi movie when will they make more urdu movies
Posted 08 Apr 2008

paki lion says
afridi_hasnat said:

exactly! we shoud boycott Saima and Shaan's movies..
Posted 08 Apr 2008

where is Mission ALLAH AKBAR
Posted 08 Apr 2008

paki lion says
i hope that movie will never be made, i believe it is a war film against non-muslims, with a title like Allah Akbar and a lots of violence, dont u think it will be an insult to our religion?
Posted 08 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

Isnt Zill-E-Shah supposed to be based on the character what Shaan played in Majajan?
I may be wrong?

Ur rite!
Posted 08 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 says
afridi_hasnat said:

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

I may be wrong?

Ur rite!

So you can say this film is a sequal to Majajan then, so it will be ideal to have Saima as the female lead.
Posted 08 Apr 2008

paki lion said:

i hope that movie will never be made, i believe it is a war film against non-muslims, with a title like Allah Akbar and a lots of violence, dont u think it will be an insult to our religion?

i heard it has something to do with jews..
Posted 08 Apr 2008

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

Abrardh1 said:

afridi_hasnat said:

I may be wrong?

Ur rite!

So you can say this film is a sequal to Majajan then, so it will be ideal to have Saima as the female lead.

When people came to know that its based on the same character which Shaan played in Majajan,they thought that it was a sequeal.
Shaan clearified this that its not a sequeal and frankly speaking i have seen Majajan and its story ends in a way tht Majajan can not have a sequeal!!!
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
oh well majajn was gud so will zilley shah. The music director is zulfiqar ali so the songs will be good
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely says
in bollywood sri devis is coming back... that is more bad then saima being in films
Posted 08 Apr 2008

deely said:

in bollywood sri devis is coming back... that is more bad then saima being in films

kahan sri devi aur kahan saima aunty,,,
Posted 09 Apr 2008

Reply to Topic